BY KISS #2 in Nail Art

Created with acrylic-infused technology, these natural nails are strong just like salon acrylics but have a bubble-free, flawless finish and are thinner at the cuticle for a seamless look. Wear these easy-to-apply nails bare or add your favorite polish!

• Is it best to apply glue to the acrylic nail or your nail...2 Answers
Kiss Salon Acrylic Nautral 28 Nails Medium Length KSAN02 Euphoria

Start your review of Kiss Salon Acrylic Nautral 28 Nails Medium Length KSAN02 Euphoria!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sammamish
I love all of these KISS brand stick on nails! Working in an industry that doesn't allow nail polish, I was looking for an easy solution to feel better about my hands when I just have a few days in a row off. I found these at Target one day, and I will never look back! They come with glue and stickies, and while I cannot speak for the glue I will say the stick-on pieces work exceptionally well. They stayed on for about 4 days, and I felt like they looked as good as when I put them on in the first place. I've since bought 3 colors and have been continuously happy!
Whitwell, TN
Sometimes I don’t want acrylic or gel nails from the salon because they are so rough on my real nails. These are sort of a solution to that though they are not perfect. Specifically the glue that comes with them is not the best. I ordered my own on Amazon and usually get about 5 to 6 days of wear out of them, which is fine with me because by then I’m usually ready for a change.
Ash, NC
Love to get these to have when I need a quick look for my nails, when they are short and not looking so great. These stay on good. And they look real as long as you put them on and press down long enough and make sure you have no bubbles or air pockets underneath. They won’t come off till they are ready after you wear them a good while.
Cape Coral, FL
These nails served me very well! They are very long so you can cut or file them into any shape without worrying they'll be too short. If you put a big glob of glue onto the nail and press the nail on really hard, the nails lasts for up to 2 weeks without having to re-glue it on. The nail itself is very strong without being too thick. However, when you look underneath the nail, the very end of it has really thick edges so you have to cut the underside off (all you have to do is cut them off with is a cuticle trimmer and a nail file.) I would definately recommend these over salon acrylic nails because they are a lot cheaper and last just as long. Kiss Salon Acrylic Nautral 28 Nails Medium Length KSAN02 Euphoria
Hillsboro , OH
This are cute an simple sometimes I just like regular plan nails instead of going all out. An this will last a couple weeks on me until they start getting a lil gross an I want them off. An if one pops off you can just glue it back on. I have gotten the squared off ones but I think I like the pointer ones better.
We know I do love me some Kiss nail products! Quality and wear for price is AMAZING. So easy to apply whether art, nails {glue or stick on}, and gorgeous. Get so many compliments as everyone thinks I have them done in a salon. Last a week with easy removal. HIGHLY RECOMMEND to others!
Carrollton, GA
Don’t use the glue that comes with it, it’s trash but I love buying press ons to switch up a look really quick. I would love if there could be a glue that exists for my nails to actually stay on for a long time cause them popping off cause I wash my hands too often (I guess) is annoying
Killeen, TX
I do artificial nails every 2 weeks and kiss is my go to brand. I've used others but they look awful after 1 week. So I stick with kiss every time. I do wish they would make more a variety. The long and short have cute ones and the medium ones dont have the same looks.
Orlando, FL
Honestly I just love everything about kiss. They got great lashes and nails. I love how they have different styles. I personally like natural lashes and they have different types of natural. Their prices for nails and lashes aren't the best though.but I recommend
Bainbridge, OH
These are the bomb. Them coming out with the acrylic was the best thing that has happened. Now your nails can look like you went and got them done. It shows the thickness on them which looks like you came from a salon. Highly recommend and cheap. Worth the price

Walmart

Walmart was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email