MakeupNail CareNail Art Kits & AccessoriesKiss
Salon Acrylic Nautral 28 Nails Medium Length KSAN02 Euphoria

Kiss Salon Acrylic Nautral 28 Nails Medium Length KSAN02 Euphoria

Created with acrylic-infused technology, these natural nails are strong just like salon acrylics but have a bubble-free, flawless finish and are thinner at the cuticle for a seamless look. Wear these easy-to-apply nails bare or add your favorite polish!

Do these last long? Also is it better to use mail stickers or glue?
I’ve never used acrylics before. Are these really hard to use? I follow back here & on IG! @beautyunscrippted
Are they really thick ? How much would they regular cost ? Are they hard to come off ? Would they hurt my nail Kiss Salon Acrylic Nautral 28 Nails Medium Length KSAN02 Euphoria
Start your review of Kiss Salon Acrylic Nautral 28 Nails Medium Length KSAN02 Euphoria!
danielle A.
Devon, PA
Kiss Salon Acrylic Nautral 28 Nails Medium Length KSAN02 Euphoria uploaded by danielle A.
Purchased at: CVS
Excellent nails to use as is or with polish, very affordable . Kiss has various styles of gel nails 💅🏾 . Would definitely recommend this as an option between salon appts . The style I’m wearing is classy [product:kiss-nails-gel-fantasy-kgn01-fanciful-medium-design-nails-w/adhesive-tabs-&-glue-by-kiss]
Shannon F.
Maspeth, NY
Kiss Salon Acrylic Nautral 28 Nails Medium Length KSAN02 Euphoria uploaded by Shannon F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I just bought these and they worked out perfectly they look so nice and the nails  where soso in-expensive
Carrie B.
Smyrna, TN
Kiss Salon Acrylic Nautral 28 Nails Medium Length KSAN02 Euphoria uploaded by Carrie B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really love Kiss nails! Especially in this natural color. You can definitely paint over them with polish but I love to leave them as is! They looks so elegant and classy! I love how thick and long wearing these nails are! 7-10 days!
Hailey R.
Trafford, AL
Kiss Salon Acrylic Nautral 28 Nails Medium Length KSAN02 Euphoria uploaded by Hailey R.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I wanted my nails done but I wasn’t willing to cough up 35-45 bucks to get them done in a salon. Plus I am SUPER picky about my nails matching on each finger and length. So I just decided to try these at DG. Cut and filed them after I scuffed up my natural nail before gluing on - smacked some of my COLORSTREET strips on them.. YES HONEY!😍👌🏼💅
Mary L.
GooseCreek
Kiss Salon Acrylic Nautral 28 Nails Medium Length KSAN02 Euphoria uploaded by Mary L.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite nails!!! Very easy to put on and lasts for about two weeks. They are also very strong and thick on the tips so they don't scratch me and they don't bend. A plus is that it's less than $10... very cheap and honestly the best out there. Looks very nice and beautiful!!!!
Cara S.
Barnesville, GA
Kiss Salon Acrylic Nautral 28 Nails Medium Length KSAN02 Euphoria uploaded by Cara S.
I got these at doller tree and there so cute and fit my fingers perfect hate it dosent come with nail glue but it's definitely worth it this is a great brand of nails and I use them often so adorable and definitely worth a doller I have loved these for years
Dania B.
Memphis, TN
Kiss Salon Acrylic Nautral 28 Nails Medium Length KSAN02 Euphoria uploaded by Dania B.
I love this type of nails and apart they look super natural .. I love them!! I use them almost always and they look great
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Kiss Salon Acrylic Nautral 28 Nails Medium Length KSAN02 Euphoria uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Kiss Salon Acrylic Nautral 28 Nails Medium Length KSAN02 Euphoria These are NOT YOUR MOTHERS FALSE NAILS!! I love these nails because they look just like a professional french manicure without the waste of time or money that you would experience by going to a salon. I love the convenience of having all of my nails done in less than five minutes and being able to do them myself with ease. You can buy them pre-colored or can buy plain ones and paint them your favorite collor. also there are 2 pairs in the precolored boxes so I give the smaller ones to my daughter. My daughter has no problems keeping these on. I on the other hand am like a bull in a china shop with my hands!! So since I am hard in my nails I just put them on when going out. if you do have one that falls of just reglue. find it is better to put glue on your nail then press them on!! They truly do look NATURAL. I love these nails because they look just like a professional french manicure without the waste of time or money that you would experience by going to a salon. I love the convenience of having all of my nails done in less than five minutes and being able to do them myself with ease. I 100% reccomend these⭐️❤️😍
Tiffany O.
Kiss Salon Acrylic Nautral 28 Nails Medium Length KSAN02 Euphoria uploaded by Tiffany O.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Hello to all my gorgeous and handsome influencers! Now we know that I love my kiss nails. The application is the most important part if you want them to look perfect and stay long. It's best to do them at night and take your time with the glue. After completion, don't do anything for a hour to allow ample drying time. I love these nude nails, because I can do my own designs when I feel like it. Attached is a photo.
Kassi S.
AtCollege
Kiss Salon Acrylic Nautral 28 Nails Medium Length KSAN02 Euphoria uploaded by Kassi S.
Such a good product for a good price!! It’s easy to apply and actually lasts a long time before having to reapply the nail glue!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elena P.
Cincinnati, OH
il y a un an
Patricia E. il y a un an
I guess depends on how many time I have. I mean if is for a unscheduled meeting I go for false nails, if not I go to a salon.