BeautyNailNail CareKiss
Rush Hour Gel Fantasy Nails

Kiss Rush Hour Gel Fantasy Nails

You can sport a stiletto shaped manicure with gold glitter accents that stays shiny and bright with an ultra-smooth finish, without the hassle of glitter removal! And with two ways to wear, you can choose to glue them on or use the mega-adhesive tabs, either way they’ll wear for up to a week.

What you'll get:

• 24 Medium Length Nails
  • 24 Mega-Adhesive Tabs
  • Pink Gel Glue (2g)
  • Mini File
  • Manicure Stick

Are these damaging to natural nails?
Is it good product or not ?
Start your review of Kiss Rush Hour Gel Fantasy Nails!
How would you rate this product?
Kaitlyn G.
Brownsville, TX
Kiss Rush Hour Gel Fantasy Nails uploaded by Kaitlyn G.
Guys omg I stopped going to the salon because it’s so expensive but press on nails are the way to go! It’s so cheap and cute! And they last for a while
Ashley C.
Valrico, FL
Kiss Rush Hour Gel Fantasy Nails uploaded by Ashley C.
Purchased at: Target
I was skeptical at first but needed something for pictures today. They fit my nails great and feel very secure. My husband thought I went to the salon. One did pop off last night but I just re glued it.
kimberly K.
fontana, CA
Kiss Rush Hour Gel Fantasy Nails uploaded by kimberly K.
Love all the Kiss press on nails they are my go to when I have a last minute date night or just want nails for the day.
Lauren C.
Philadelphia, PA
Kiss Rush Hour Gel Fantasy Nails uploaded by Lauren C.
Purchased at: Target
I haven’t worn press on nails since I was a kid . I had a crazy busy weekend and needed to do my nails . I usually do at home dip powder system and it does take quite a bit of time to do a full set mani with tips and removal. I’m super weird with my nails I hate having bare nails I just can’t stand it . There was no way I was gonna have time to do my usual dip mani so I thought hmm maybe I can buy some press on nails until I have time to do them . I found these and I’m actually really digging these ! They look super cute actually ! Took like 10 mins to apply or less . I think I’m hopping on the press on nail train because I’m seriously loving how nice these look and they are so convenient and easy to use also affordable! I’m on board I’m absolutely loving these ! Had them on for 3 days so far with no issues seem to be holding up as well ! I’m sold !
Stacy T.
Gladstone, MO
These are great! I wore them as a teenager until I started doing acrylic nails. They were my saving grace during quarantine. Just glue them on real good and they will stay on a week or two. If the nail salons ever shut down again These will for sure be my go to.
Elka E.
Saint Charles, MO
Kiss Rush Hour Gel Fantasy Nails uploaded by Elka E.
I never thought I’d wear these but now I stop In Weekly to see what my CVS has in stock. I have 5 different colors to mix and match. They look as good as the salon and I save time and money
nleannn
Pittsfield, MA
Kiss Rush Hour Gel Fantasy Nails uploaded by nleannn
Love these nails match your size add some glue your good to go!Kiss Gel Fantasy Color Nails Aim High - 28 Ct there all a lot of different designs you can pick from and that last a while definitely recommend!
Guadalupe T.
San Leandro, CA
One of my nails that I like the most for an emergency, these false nails will get you out of trouble at any time, I always have an extras and the best thing is that if they fall off you can glue them back.
Marisela T.
Edison, NJ
Purchased at: Target
I am so imPRESSed by these! Never thought I’d be using press on nails but here we are. They look great and were so easy to apply. I did use the glue rather than the tabs as I’ve heard the tabs do not lash. It’s been almost a week and they still are holding on strong. Only issue is the color has worn off on the edges. Other than that, I love them and will be purchasing again. Oh, I loved the variety of sizes as well!
Sno W.
Fayetteville, TN
These are cute and look just like a professional mani if you take your time and do them properly! If you have something come up and need your nails done but don’t have time or extra cash these work in a pinch or just even when you don’t want to spend a bunch of money on it! Also they come in so many different shapes colors and I just love that the variety is so big it makes choosing so easy!! 💕
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristy H.
il y a un an
Elka E. il y a 4 mois
Love these nails! I buy multiple sets not mix and match. Watch the glue it can run everywhere. These have been on for 5 days and in the pool