MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesKiss
Ruby Kisses Make-Up Brush Fan (6 Pack)

Kiss Ruby Kisses Make-Up Brush Fan (6 Pack)

Your Vanity'S Best Friend, Feather-Like Application, For Flawless Make-Up, Dust Away Fall Out

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiss Ruby Kisses Make-Up Brush Fan (6 Pack)!
San Diego
I really like this fan brush!! I think it works really well for being so cheap and it does a great job of applying my highlighter in a natural way!!
Doral, FL
Kiss Ruby Kisses Make-Up Brush Fan (6 Pack) uploaded by Raineris F.
Super soft, the quality is incredible and for how well it works the price is quite good, I really like this brand of brushes a lot and I recommend them with my eyes closed 💯
Toronto , ON
Kiss Ruby Kisses Make-Up Brush Fan (6 Pack) uploaded by Karissa R.
This brush is so softtt 💞💞I absolutely love it! I’m worried about how much powder it’ll be able to pick up.. but I’ll probably mostly use it for highlighter. It’s perfect for cheekbones and the nose area!
Doral, FL
I love this brush so much. It applies my highlight very well. It does a great job. I use my brush whenever I wear makeup. I’m brown skin and wear the foundation Mocha. Yes I would recommend this to my friends. It’s an affordable brush after all

Looking for your answer?