BY KISS

Bring the salon home. For a perfect at-home manicure. Professional quality. Salon results. Contains: Nail scissor. Nail brush. Nail clipper. Cuticle nipper. 4-way buffer. Emery boards. Cuticle pusher & cleaner. Nail file. Manicure sticks. Sapphire nail file. Travel pouch. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Okay I am a do-it-yourself kind of girl I do not like going to nail salons because of the simple fact a lot of nail salons do not sterilize there equipment so I bought this set at Walmart and the price point was very good and I have to say that it did the job for me I am a person who has very long nails that are natural and it did the job
Moo C.
Kissimmee, FL
This is a great deal! I wanted a pair of cuticle trimmers and this whole kit was less expensive than just one pair of trimmers in other brands. Great for touching up in between manicures, or to do your own!
Chits V.
Love it! Just what I wanted to start a nail care kit. Instead of buying each stuff seperately, you get many tools for a cheaper cost. The brush that comes in this kit is great for a hand scrub
Nancy O.
Berwyn, Il
The Kiss Manicure Kit is not only a great tool to have at home but also to have in your purse for on the go.. I take public transportation and its perfect timing for me to touch up my nails. This kit contains everything for a nice manicure and the quality is outstanding.
Gabby P.
San Jose, CA
This is such a good product when you don't want to go to the salon and pay all that money when you could just do it at home and it just makes you feel like you're at a salon even though you don't have to pay anything you could just do by cell and it looks exactly the same
Andrea W.
Elyria, OH
A fantastic kit with everything you need for a great at home manicure. The only thing is, the yellow nail file that comes with it wears down REALLY fast so I recommend that you use a separate file. Also be very careful with the cuticle nipper because if you get too close...you will nip your healthy skin.
TEAIRA M.
Garden City, ID
I loved to use these when i was 1st starting out!
These are really easy to use and i was able to learn really quick.
Also its sooo much cheaper then going to get your nails done by professionals!
Once you get the hang of it you can get your nails looking just as great for a lot cheaper!
Amna A.
New Castle, DE
I like Kiss product, I've use many nail care product from them. The nail care tools are made in professional way. I like the cuticle oil from Kiss it include almond oil and castor oil.
Sherice H.
Forestville
I think it's a great product to teach a young adult grooming habits and a great product to keep in your purse or car for day to day maintenance to your nails.
Sarah M.
O Fallon, MO
I love using this kit, i got it for my birthday a few years back and still use it to this day. It has all the essential tools any girl would need.