MakeupNail CareFalse NailsKiss
Products Salon Acrylic French Nail Kit

Kiss Products Salon Acrylic French Nail Kit

Kiss Salon Acrylic French Nail Kit Sugar Rush.

How durable are these nails?
Do these blend in naturally with your nail? I’m looking for an ombré type nail
How do they do being worn under medical gloves?
Start your review of Kiss Products Salon Acrylic French Nail Kit!
Isbel C.
Hialeah, FL
Kiss Products Salon Acrylic French Nail Kit uploaded by Isbel C.
Purchased at: CVS
I really love the these nails they are very strong and perfectly made in less than 5 minutes there were installed I have them about a week still look brand new I didn’t put cuticle oil that’s why is looks a little dry but after that they are perfect
Becca Lynn M.
Robbinston, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
I think these are the best glue on nails available for purchase. I have used them multiple times and love them, although I wish there was a better choice in colors. I think the price is fair considering they last usually about what the package says, 7 days.
Shannon B.
Kiss Products Salon Acrylic French Nail Kit uploaded by Shannon B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely LOVE these nails!!!🖤 They stay on for about 3 weeks, and they have the thickness like a real acrylic nail!! If you need nails for any reason, these are my go-to nails!! They are about $6-8 @Walmart and that's awesome!! They come with 24 nails, and glue but I prefer the Kiss brush on glue and they literally stay put!! I've had so many compliments and people asking where I get my nails done at!! Highly recommend!!!
Dashelle T.
Wilmington, DE
Kiss Products Salon Acrylic French Nail Kit uploaded by Dashelle T.
These nails are my go-to. I don't have time to sit in a salon for two services so I buy these every week and do my nails at home. The value is great and cheaper than a full set. I can wash dishes, cook, clean, and type all day at work and never have an issue. The glue is strong. I get so many compliments on my nails. People are surprised when I tell them they're actually press ons Kiss Products Salon Acrylic French Nail Kit
Fernanda L.
Kiss Products Salon Acrylic French Nail Kit uploaded by Fernanda L.
Están bien para sacarte de un apuro ya que no pegan mucho y se miran muy falsas 😬 Más bien son para algunas fotos,como lo utilice yo
Sha' W.
Georgia
Kiss Products Salon Acrylic French Nail Kit uploaded by Sha' W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Beautiful, classic french press on nails. These look like I went to a professional nail salon. I've already purchased these nails 3 times already. They are really easy to apply. These are my go to press ons. I would definitely be repurchasing again.
Allyson S.
Hatboro, PA
Kiss Products Salon Acrylic French Nail Kit uploaded by Allyson S.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you’re in a rush and don’t have time to do fresh manicures or go to the salon, this is definitely gonna save your life! I know I hate going anywhere when my nails aren’t done, and I don’t always have time to sit down and perfect a design, or spend the money to have someone else do it for me! Especially with a child and a household to take care of! So I keep these on hand at all times, they are less then 10 bucks, if you know what you’re doing, they stay on for two weeks, and they NEVER CHIP!!! What more could you ask for!
Erin L.
Stafford, Virginia
Kiss Products Salon Acrylic French Nail Kit uploaded by Erin L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Favorite press ons! They fit my nail perfectly and I can do them so quickly. When I have last minute photoshoots these are my go-to. I pick them up at Walmart for a few dollars and glue them on in the car! Manicure in 10 minutes for $6.
Mitzi A.
Spring, TX
Estas son mis favoritas, cada ocasión especial las uso, son muy lindas, traen su propio pegamento, cada que las uso me duran aproximadamente dos semanas, son muy fácil de poner, además contiene también una pequeña lima, un lienzo con removedor, y una varita para preparar las uñas para la aplicación.
Penelope L.
Kiss Products Salon Acrylic French Nail Kit uploaded by Penelope L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These nails save my life , whenever am in a hurry and my nails are a mess I just quickly put these on and they look very natural and nice , it goes with any look and lasts for about a week and a half to two weeks depending on how you take care of them.Definetly have a box of these at home for any occasion
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-9e26a1
il y a un an
Kiss Products Salon Acrylic French Nail Kit are these nails durable during sports or will they come off easily?
Dani L. il y a 8 mois
The glue in them is pretty heavy duty. If there’s no air bubbles in them they should be fine.
Julie L.
baltimore
il y a un an
Christine F. il y a un an
I have had them stay on for 12 days and then had to remove them myself. I even had painted over them at day 6 , to give myself a fresh look.
Sadie J.
Sydney
il y a un an
How long do Kiss Products Salon Acrylic French Nail Kit stay on your natural nails for ? Do they wreck your natural nails?
Joy T. il y a 4 mois
Kiss Salon Acrylics stay on my natural nails for a good 7 days. I’m tough on nails, so 7 days is great for me. Be sure to follow the directions on the package and apply glue to the acrylic nails as well as your natural nail, and press firmly so they will adhere well. Removal can cause a little bit of damage if you do not follow the instructions and soak in pure acetone.
Sarai C.
Lakewood, OH
Ariel K. il y a 4 mois
I usually buy mine at the local CVS. I’m not sure If they are the cheapest tho.