BY KISS #10 in False Lashes

Revolutionary Tapered End Technology delivers real-like lashes that blend seamlessly with your own lashes. 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference-you'll forget you're wearing them! see more...

• I want to try some lashes but dont want thick fake looking...are ...3 Answers
  • I would love to try this product, I would love to share it with m...1 Answers
  • where can i buy them Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes.4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have these lashes as well as other styles from Kiss. I love these lashes as they are more natural looking. I bought mine from Walmart in a multi pack. I have worn these going out to dinner and I've worn them for a New Year's Eve party. They are very comfortable and easy to apply as the band is skinny. If I'm going to wear lashes, I want them to look as natural as possible. " in 232 reviews
  • "Love these lashes! They are comfortable to wear, they have a natural look for my small eyes, most lashes look too dramatic on me. Sometimes I layer them when I want more ompf. They are cheap, but doesn't feel cheap. Will defenitly buy again! " in 70 reviews
💋Cara S.
Kiss lashes are my ALL - TIME - FAVORITE, EVERY - SINGLE - DAY, RIDE - OR - DIE, LASHES!!! I absolutely LOVE my KISS lashes! I have access to sooo many lash brands and lashes, but I ALWAYS go back to my KISS lashes - ALWAYS! They are so well made that you can easily get much more than one use out of each pair, but I personally wear a new pair of lashes every single time because I also wear contact lenses and the importance of cleanliness can not be stressed enough! I do not feel badly about wearing a new pair each time either because KISS sells a lot of their lashes in 5 packs, so I usually stock up on them and have a new pair ready at my disposal each day! AND They look just as good as the very expensive lashes that are available out there, but are nowhere near being overpriced! -They look so amazing on though, I can't even be sure I'd be willing to say that I WOULDNT pay more for them IF they did cost more because in all honesty, I probably WOULD! So yes, I highly recommend KISS lashes and if they don't sell KISS or the particular STYLE of KISS lashes that you wanted, go online because you WILL find them there! And don't forget to try their amazing glue too! 💋 OH! AND if you are a newbie to wearing false lashes, KISS makes the most amazing starter kits, they have absolutely everything that you could possibly ever need to get started wearing false eyelashes, from the clear, curved and marked, plastic, handheld, eyelash measuring device, scissors, an eyelash holder and applicator helper, eyelash glue, and even a mirror to help you see where you are placing them, and of course full directions to take you every step of the way! It is so absolutely perfect, that I still have my starter kit to this day! It truly is the best for someone that has never really attempted lashes before! In my opinion, KISS absolutely devastates the false eyelash game - by both affordability and by it's massive variety of styles to choose from! They are truly stunning and I get compliments on my lashes all the time! That is IF I even want anyone to know that I am wearing false eyelashes! Lol 😉 I went to the eye doctors and they were looking at my eyes and lashes through a microscope and up VERY close and even THEY thought they were real and thought that I was just genetically blessed with amazing eyelashes! So if you want to be "genetically blessed" too OR you want a more bold, fierce, lash look, then go with KISS LASHES because their lash game is STRONG and they got you 100% covered! 💋
Courtney D.
Alexandria
Review for: Vamp more...
They look so good on the eyes, they look like when I had eyelash extensions back in the days! They look good only when you apply them well, with lots of patience, because these lashes are the worst to work with. The band is flimsy but when you apply them on your eye, they don't take the shape you want and they tend to stick straight. I use my favorite glue which is the duo clear lash adhesive and it never fails me so its not a glue problem.
Sara C.
Seattle
Review for: Other more...
Kiss lashes in Shy are my all time favorite natural-looking lashes. My eyes don’t stand out much - they’re just gray, but with lashes they really pop. I’ve gotten so many compliments over the years about how amazing these look. They’re so soft and comfortable, switching to anything else causes so much discomfort for me. With these, it’s like I’m not wearing false lashes at all.
Anaeli Z.
Review for: Pretty more...
I really liked these pair of lashes.. however, after I bought one of my pairs, and was ready to remove it, I noticed that as I started to remove the band part of the lashes started to fall out. I ended up cutting off the part of the lash band, where the lashes had fallen off.. I don’t know if anyone else has had this happen to them to or if it was just the pair I had purchased?? But other than that they are very pretty.
Sierra B.
Mount Jewett, PA
I'm far from an expert on falsies, as I only really started wearing them a few months ago, but so far I love these lashes! My favorite by them are in the style 'Flirty' and they really do look natural! They're fairly lightweight, so you hardly even feel them after you've applied them. I wouldn't say these are the best lashes out there as I haven't tried enough to say that, but they're definitely worth trying out.
Mariposa C.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Vamp more...
These go on well and look so nice with any look really. They are natural but also give a nice touch to your looks. They stay in place for the most part and didn’t give me too much trouble. These were actually the first brand of lashes I tried when I started using false lashes and they were really great and made me want to try more styles.
Jessica W.
Pearl, MS
Review for: Pretty more...
The only reason these don’t get a 1 is that they were extremely lightweight wi felt like I wasn’t wearing any at all. That being said there is a difference between fake eyelashes and FAKE lashes. These were shiny plastic and they came to a blunt end instead of tapering for a more realistic look. Good for Halloween but that’s about it
harriett m.
Tampa, FL
Love the fact that these are so affordable! They are very light weight, and truly are natural looking. I like ardell better because I feel that they are easier to use. Ardell curves naturally to the eye. Overall I think it's a good drugstore choice.
Maria P.
Moreno valley , CA
I loved these lashes! I used them in the style SHY. I'm a beginner in lashes and these worked so well for me. I did have to cut them to fit my eye, but i loved them so much! They look so natural and have great volume. They are affordable and i definitely do recommend to anyone especially if you are beginning
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I have purchased these eye lashes many times over frm this brand and they work perfectly. I have been using them for 7yrs and I am still amazed at their quality and how long you are able to wear them. These lashes are reusable if yu desire to wear them more than once. I do highly recommend this brand and product.
Marlene L.
Kennewick
I've been looking for an inexpensive pair of lashes and was wondering where could I find these?
Marina G.
where can i buy them Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes.
Maria R.
Fort Bragg, CA
I am wondering how natural these really look and if they feel comfortable.
Elise Z.
San Diego, CA
Are the lashes comfortable? Also where could i find these?
Heidy F.