BY KISS #19 in False Lashes

Revolutionary Tapered End Technology delivers real-like lashes that blend seamlessly with your own lashes. 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference-you'll forget you're wearing them! see more...

• I want to try some lashes but dont want thick fake looking...are ...3 Answers
  • where can i buy them Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes.3 Answers
  • I have bought these before and have a really difficult time with ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
K A T H E R I N M.
Pennsauken
Review for: Pretty, Vamp, Other more...
Ladies these lashes are exactly what you need to bring your final make up look together full circle or should I say full lash ! The band is extremely flexible and durable what more can you ask for ? I'll tell you what you can ask for .. a seamless band, it has that, you can ask for natural to dramatic volume and length, it has that too. If you needed anymore convincing you can find these at your local drug store for even cheaper than the price listed !!!!! They come in single packs AND multiples. Some even come with tweezers for easy application and eyelash glue. Oh and yes you can use them multipleeee times with hardly any noticeable wear and tear. The more you wear these the easier to apply and the better they mold to the natural shape of each of your unique eyes ❤ ️Hope this helps. Keep being #fabulous
Sierra B.
Mt.jewett
I'm far from an expert on falsies, as I only really started wearing them a few months ago, but so far I love these lashes! My favorite by them are in the style 'Flirty' and they really do look natural! They're fairly lightweight, so you hardly even feel them after you've applied them. I wouldn't say these are the best lashes out there as I haven't tried enough to say that, but they're definitely worth trying out.
Stephanie T.
Galion
Review for: Pretty, Vamp more...
I have every style in this line. I love them! The band is super comfortable and the lashes are soft and look beautiful. I have higher end lashes but have found myself leaning towards these as I find I enjoy the look of them a lot more and for less money.
Jodi R.
Middleport, OH
I've never worn fake lashes before but I had really been wanting to try them out. So, I picked up a pair that also had cateye stencils, and gel liner included! So affordable for the products included. I used them and they were really easy to apply and looked amazing! My lashes are really light because of my red hair so the transformation was amazing! My eyes looked stunning and altho I didn't need the stencils the gel liner was great too. I'll definitely be buying more lashes from Kiss ♡
Angela N.
Bemidji
I really enjoyed these lashes, I’m always trying to look for lashes that Look natural, aren’t too small, but aren’t crazy dramatic. Kiss lashes have so many different style and sizes I love it. I love that they have the feathered/faux mink style lashes that look so much more natural.
Mariah M.
These are so beautiful for soft glam they are very natural, yet so full and long they are easy to apply and make your eyes look huge. You may need to trim and then apply but that is not a big deal to me. They are very affordable.
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
AMAZING! I love this it works so well! Doesn’t make your face look or feel weird. It lasts alllll day long without flaking or looking dry. Definitely one of my favorite products of 2017! I will purchase this over and over again.
1 P.
Katy, TX
The kiss lashes in 11 are the most amazing lashes you will ever find. The band blends in perfectly with you eye, the lashes look so real, yet they’re not, and they’re some of the most comfortable lashes you will ever find
Chloe B.
Bunker Hill, WV
Review for: Vamp more...
These lashes are amazing. The band is thin and flexible so it makes them easy to apply. I always recommend these lashes to anyone who is new to applying lashes. They are so affordable and easy to maneuver on the eye.
Paige C.
Review for: Pretty more...
I’ve bought these lashes from the beauty supply. The packaging was very neat. I do like how natural they look when you apply them. The band is easy to bend to form the shape of your eye unlike most. I would recommend using hair glue for a longer hold.
Marlene L.
Kennewick
I've been looking for an inexpensive pair of lashes and was wondering where could I find these?
Maria R.
Fort Bragg, CA
I am wondering how natural these really look and if they feel comfortable.
Sarah S.
Frisco, TX
I have bought these before and have a really difficult time with application. I feel like the band isn't flexible enough and therefore the ends come loose and "pop" off my eye. I trim them to fit properly. Does anyone else have this issue or is it a user error?
Marina G.
miami, FL
where can i buy them Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes.
Elise Z.
San Diego, CA
Are the lashes comfortable? Also where could i find these?