BY KISS

• Has anyone tried these? I've tried the press on nails and they last...1 Answers
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Knoxville, TN
These are Easy to shape/apply and look professional! Quick to get your toes ready for high heels, and they last forever!
HEather G.
HEather G.
Fort Wayne
I wore these in a wedding this past summer! They were great and easy to apply. They stayed on for 3 days...that's with a few showers and dancing too!
vibhuti m.
vibhuti m.
Northridge, CA
These are really good they stay on good for approx 2-3 weeks. my nails are short so they work for me
Evelin  L.
Evelin L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how these work they have stayed on long enough. I don't even have to worry about going to do my nails anymore cause these fashion toenails are fast & easy.
Jomary Z.
Jomary Z.
They stay one for about a week and look very natural. I loved how they looked on my feet! They were easy to apply and come in so many sizes they can be used by anyone.
Brenda L.
Brenda L.
Laredo, TX
Has anyone tried these? I've tried the press on nails and they lasted me fairly a week! But I keep hesitating to buy them cause of shoe wear..