Kiss Products Inc Kiss Impress Color - Pick Me Pink Pink

Kiss Products Inc Kiss Impress Color - Pick Me Pink Pink

A mani in minutes.

How long do these normally stay on?
Start your review of Kiss Products Inc Kiss Impress Color - Pick Me Pink Pink!
How would you rate this product?
Kiss Products Inc Kiss Impress Color - Pick Me Pink Pink uploaded by DramaSpoiler ..
I got this free from influencer to try. I'm impress with the convenient of doing my nails at home and it being quick and perfect as my painting skills are lacking. Color looks great.
Apex, NC
Kiss Products Inc Kiss Impress Color - Pick Me Pink Pink uploaded by Cassidy W.
Kiss Products Inc Kiss Impress Color - Pick Me Pink Pink uploaded by Cassidy W.
I really liked these nails! I’m obsessed with the light pink color, perfect for spring! I was so excited to receive this complimentary from Influenster and Impress! I highly recommend, super easy and affordable! I have small hands and there were still nails that fit me!
Bethesda, MD
Kiss Products Inc Kiss Impress Color - Pick Me Pink Pink uploaded by Luiza L.
Kiss Products Inc Kiss Impress Color - Pick Me Pink Pink uploaded by Luiza L.
I loved my product! It’s my first time using fake nails and I thought super practical and the purple color is sweet! However I think I had the wrong size, my nails are larger than the product, so the sides of my nails are showing up. But I would recommend it! Just buy your right size.
El Centro, CA
Kiss Products Inc Kiss Impress Color - Pick Me Pink Pink uploaded by Elvira S.
Gracias por mi regalo #influenster aun no me las pongo pero ya estoy ansiosas de usarlas muchas gracias y el color rosa es unos de mi favoritos luego de color violeta
Southaven, MS
Kiss Products Inc Kiss Impress Color - Pick Me Pink Pink uploaded by Reem A.
This is so cute I love how it glows on fast and it looks very natural easy to put on easy to takeoff
Willow Spgs, IL
Kiss Products Inc Kiss Impress Color - Pick Me Pink Pink uploaded by Maricris M.
When I don’t have time to get my nails done these are the best. No glue needed and comes off easily imPRESS Color Press-on Manicure