Kiss Products Inc Kiss Impress Color - I'm Not A Cinna Burgundy

Kiss Products Inc Kiss Impress Color - I'm Not A Cinna Burgundy

A mani in minutes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiss Products Inc Kiss Impress Color - I'm Not A Cinna Burgundy!
How would you rate this product?
Iglesia de Falls, VA
Kiss Products Inc Kiss Impress Color - I'm Not A Cinna Burgundy uploaded by Elizabeth Z.
Me encantaron mis uñas son súper linda wow no se imagina lo hermosa que asta mi mamá la quería
Seagrove, NC
Kiss Products Inc Kiss Impress Color - I'm Not A Cinna Burgundy uploaded by Wendy C.
I love these nails ! I cannot say enough about how great they are! I am a nurse and wash my hands multiple times a shift and they hold up! These nails last me almost two weeks if not two weeks. I got tired of waiting to get my nails done at a salon so I tried these and they beyond meet my expectations. Quick to apply and hold for two weeks! I am sold! I will be applying new ones every two weeks! Thank You imPress ! Also the new colors are amazing!

Looking for your answer?