Kiss Products Inc Kiss Impress Color - I'm Not A Cinna Burgundy

Kiss Products Inc Kiss Impress Color - I'm Not A Cinna Burgundy

A mani in minutes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiss Products Inc Kiss Impress Color - I'm Not A Cinna Burgundy!
How would you rate this product?
Elizabeth Z.
Iglesia de Falls, VA
Kiss Products Inc Kiss Impress Color - I'm Not A Cinna Burgundy uploaded by Elizabeth Z.
Me encantaron mis uñas son súper linda wow no se imagina lo hermosa que asta mi mamá la quería
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
Kiss Products Inc Kiss Impress Color - I'm Not A Cinna Burgundy uploaded by Stephanie F.
This completely impressed me. These nails are easy to apply, they look the same as a normal gel nails but 1/3 the cost. I couldn’t believe how easy this was to apply and how natural it looks. I can’t wait to get other colors. The directions are super easy to follow and you can cut down and file if needed. I love it.
Wendy C.
Seagrove, NC
Kiss Products Inc Kiss Impress Color - I'm Not A Cinna Burgundy uploaded by Wendy C.
I love these nails ! I cannot say enough about how great they are! I am a nurse and wash my hands multiple times a shift and they hold up! These nails last me almost two weeks if not two weeks. I got tired of waiting to get my nails done at a salon so I tried these and they beyond meet my expectations. Quick to apply and hold for two weeks! I am sold! I will be applying new ones every two weeks! Thank You imPress ! Also the new colors are amazing!
Monica S.
I have tried a lot of different nail products. These are easy to use and look great but they honestly don't hold up well. For daily wear or an event they work well but don't try doing anything heavy duty. They will pop off. Positives: look great, easy to use, lots of color options (burgandy is my fave) and way cheaper than paying for the salon look. Negatives: don't hold up well, sizes aren't always perfect for nails, pop off pretty easily. #imPRESScolor #StepIntoSpring and #complimentary @imPRESSmanicure @influenster
Clarissa S.
West Liberty, KY
Good product if u are doing light job duties but if u work outside or moving stuff don’t waste ur time they won’t stay on

Looking for your answer?