Kiss Products Inc Kiss Impress Color - Baby Why So Blue Blue

Kiss Products Inc Kiss Impress Color - Baby Why So Blue Blue

A mani in minutes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiss Products Inc Kiss Impress Color - Baby Why So Blue Blue!
How would you rate this product?
San Marcos, TX
Kiss Products Inc Kiss Impress Color - Baby Why So Blue Blue uploaded by Codi M.
Unfortunately I wasn’t impressed by these nails. The color was gorgeous however they didn’t stay on after i took a shower. Great to use for a night out but don’t expect to wear them longer.
Petaluma, CA
Kiss Products Inc Kiss Impress Color - Baby Why So Blue Blue uploaded by Esmeralda Z.
Me encantan no se despegan tan facil te duran dias perfectas para una emergencia Y las encuentras en varios colores perfectas para toda ocacion
Brandon, FL
Kiss Products Inc Kiss Impress Color - Baby Why So Blue Blue uploaded by Becky S.
*I received these free of charge from Influenster in exchange for an honest review. I was a bit skeptical when I saw press on nails in my VoxBox. Think flashbacks to middle school in the mid-90s. However, I am very happy with these. They are beautiful, easy to apply and shape. I hate doing my own nails so I will absolutely be purchasing these!
Southampton, MA
I absolutely love the color of these nails and I like the fact that they stay on with the adhesive very well I like to change my nails very often these are a wonderful choice I would recommend them to anybody.
Ocala, FL
Kiss Products Inc Kiss Impress Color - Baby Why So Blue Blue uploaded by Diahann A.
excellent product. The color of the nails is beautiful and it is also a seasonal color. Thanks to influester for allowing me to test them. They have my approval
Dunkirk, MD
Love the simplicity of the nails! So easy to place and great holding power! Painted to perfection! A must have!imPRESS Color Press-on Manicure

Looking for your answer?