Add a Photo

By KISS
Use with Kiss acrylic kits. Bring the salon home. Kit contains: acrylic power (2.5 US oz [75 g]), acrylic liquid (0.5 US fl oz [14 g]), sculpting brush, nail file. Acrylic powder made in USA. Acrylic liquid made in USA. Assembled in USA of US and foreign components.
Photos (2)
Larissa S.
Larissa S.
Patchogue, Ny

So far so good and worth it the price after all. I may have to practice a little more, if you don't know how to do your own manicure at all will be a little hard.

Besides the horrible smell (any product will smell strong like this one anyway) my only real problem was with the brush. Seriously, this brush is sucks! Try to buy a new one, thin brush would be much better. I will keep trying and finish my bottle to see how it goes!
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.

I recently bought this and it didn't turn out exactly the way I wanted but it was still really pretty. It takes practice expecially when your putting it on your own nails! It was impressing. I do recommend this for doing nails at home.
When I did this on my nails. My nails looked amazing. My friends and family were wording where I got them done. Totally recommend getting this product.👌🏻
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY

While application is easy, the brush frays and the acrylic peels off quite easily, albiet with not a lot of nail damage
Windy S.
Windy S.

Like every other girly girl I love getting my nails done but there are times when you just do not want to leave your house...look no further girls you get a step by step home kit to do your nails all by yourself without having to have small talk with the nail tech.
Zaira C.
Zaira C.
Purdy, MO

Great product for the price. Even tho it's cheaper than going and getting your nails done somewhere, if you haven't worked with acrylics before than I wouldn't recommend buying.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.

I have been using this for a while now and I'm 50/50 with it. The brush sheds quite a bit and the acrylic lifts so easily no matter how well it was applied.
Tara G.
Tara G.

I've done the DIY acrylic nails plenty of times, and this product is great! Very easy to use and very nice results.
Edna V.
Edna V.
Edinburg, TX

I like doing acrylic nails as a hobby and have gotten very good at it. I always try out different acrylic nail fillers and decided to try out this one. I was not disappointed at all! It worked very well and looked great. I definitely recommend for others to try it. :)
Cindy   .
Cindy .
Lewistown, PA

I use this on my toenails because I neglect them and can't grow toenails. This is fairly easy to use and forms a strong water tight bond. Just be sure you keep the compound of of your skin around the edges of your nails.

Join Now