BY KISS

Use with Kiss acrylic kits. Bring the salon home. Kit contains: acrylic power (2.5 US oz [75 g]), acrylic liquid (0.5 US fl oz [14 g]), sculpting brush, nail file. Acrylic powder made in USA. Acrylic liquid made in USA. Assembled in USA of US and foreign components. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Taylor m.
Euless, TX
I love this just for the liquid acrylic really I have been doing my own nails at home for a couple months and I absolutely love this product
Stay flawless my fellow beauties
Lindsay J.
I recently bought this and it didn't turn out exactly the way I wanted but it was still really pretty. It takes practice expecially when your putting it on your own nails! It was impressing. I do recommend this for doing nails at home.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville
I bought this thinking it would save me some money by not having to go to the salon as often, but instead I actually wasted money buying this. It is very hard to apply with the brush it comes with so after being completely frustrated when it made a mess it was hard to wash off my fingers. After another try I used a q-tip instead of the brush it came with and applying the gel was a lot easier but overall I wouldn't buy it again. Definitely not worth the price.
Larissa S.
Ubatuba, Sao Paulo
So far so good and worth it the price after all. I may have to practice a little more, if you don't know how to do your own manicure at all will be a little hard.

Besides the horrible smell (any product will smell strong like this one anyway) my only real problem was with the brush. Seriously, this brush is sucks! Try to buy a new one, thin brush would be much better. I will keep trying and finish my bottle to see how it goes!
Olivia N.
Villa Park, IL
I do acrylic nails as a second d job so I've trying out different acrylic nail fillers and decided to try out this one. I was not disappointed at all. It worked very well and looked great. I definitely recommend for others to try it
Windy S.
Like every other girly girl I love getting my nails done but there are times when you just do not want to leave your house...look no further girls you get a step by step home kit to do your nails all by yourself without having to have small talk with the nail tech.
Edna V.
Edinburg, TX

I like doing acrylic nails as a hobby and have gotten very good at it. I always try out different acrylic nail fillers and decided to try out this one. I was not disappointed at all! It worked very well and looked great. I definitely recommend for others to try it. :)
Zaira C.
Purdy, MO
Great product for the price. Even tho it's cheaper than going and getting your nails done somewhere, if you haven't worked with acrylics before than I wouldn't recommend buying.
Cindy   .
Lewistown, PA
I use this on my toenails because I neglect them and can't grow toenails. This is fairly easy to use and forms a strong water tight bond. Just be sure you keep the compound of of your skin around the edges of your nails.
Taylor W.
Lexington, MA
Just because its called professional doesn't mean you will magically become a professional. This is a great product and works well but if you don't know how to do acrylics I wouldn't suggest this product.