Kiss Products Comb Straightener Gold Edition uploaded by Monica B.Kiss Products Comb Straightener Gold Edition uploaded by Monica B.Kiss Products Comb Straightener Gold Edition uploaded by sujanika s.

BY KISS PRODUCTS

• Great for Short to Mid Length Hair Types
  • Great for Bangs, Root Lifting, and Adding Volume
  • Heats up to 230C; Fast 30 Seconds Heat Up
  • Anti-Frizz Ionic
  • Lightweight Design

Monica B.
Beaumont, TX
I love this! I have very curly hair and have tried straightners that are very expensive but somehow dont work. This straightner comb worked great and it cut my time also. I usually spent 2 hrs straightening my hair and with this I spennt 40 mins. I am very pleased and also it is very affordable.Love it sa mach!
Margo E.
I don’t feel the comb give me the look I was hoping for. It operated at described. I was expecting a more sleek style and to save on time. I purchased it at Walmart. I tried it a few times and returned it. I didn’t like the shape of it, maybe could be more flat. I would not recommend this.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
I absolutely love and adore KISS's products they're amazing and super freaking cute their pricing are super great and this product makes your hair super angelic like holy cow
Spontaneous W.
Kiss is a stunning unique brand of products. I absolutely adore this brand. I will definitely love to try this product out.
sujanika s.
This straightener is unlike anything you've seen before. With 23 ceramic heating pieces, this sleek styler makes taming hair super easy and fast. It also boasts a blush rose gold metallic finish as well as one-touch temperature control.
elisandra s.
Aracaju
Quero muito pois não tenho nem um elétron desse tipo gosto muito acho q vai ficar perfeito pra mim por amo fazer os cabelos
Marianne s.
Doral, FL
I think it's perfect for Keep the friz out! Your hair it's going to look so brilliant and healthy too. In love with it
Nichole K.
How well does it work on coarse hair?
Riya J.
How effective is this for maintaining frizz under control?!
Spontaneous W.
How is this product on thin hair?
sujanika s.
that is help full for long hair indian???