BY KISS

Kit contains: 24 French decorated nails 12 sizes, pink gel glue 2g(0.07 oz.), manicure stick, clean-up swab. see more...

Heather S.
Basye
I have always used Kiss Products. I have used Kiss products since I was a little girl. It's easy to and very little mess. It has met my expectations. It was definitely very affordable. I would buy again for. It felt good on my skin and not too much. I would recommend it to everyone
Kathryn L.
Edinburg tx, Texas
there okay there pretty but i wouldn't recommend it i rather get mine done then wear press on because they always come off its only if you want them for like a day it you want them on for a month i would not recommend these nails at all go get them done if you want nails for a month or longer ...
Lizzette M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I usually paint my own nails, but tried these to see how they worked. They were very good for the price, but I had a difficult time putting them on by myself and had to get help.
Tiffany C.
For the price these nails are worth it! Sure they do not last as long as acrylics but they are sturdy enough for glue ons. Mine lasted a good month or so until I had to do dissections for school and they became a hassle.
Gabrielle B.
These nails are a cute way to accessorize but require a steady hand. I would not recommend these if you use your hands a lot or if you are going to have your hands in water because they pop off easily.
Cindy R.
Best press-ons for the price and all the different types they have. When I put then on they last a good 2-3 days, and that's with me doing house work as usual. I love them and recommend them always.
Rebecca W.
Pineville, KY
For the price, these nails are totally worth it. Affordable, and you get a pretty long wear out of them. I love them for my toes, nothing like a good pedicure!
Roshni P.
Edison, NJ
These are pretty decent nails for the price. I prefer to get them done rather than get these but these do the trick for a short period of time.
Nichole M.
Fyffe, AL
This is a great value for the money. They are not salon quality but great for a quick fix when you can't get to the salon.
Giselle S.
I love these nails because the price is amazing. I usually get these at my local Walgreens