BY KISS

Buy on Amazon
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Lisa C.
Cardington, OH
When I am doing my nails at home this is most loved go to brand. The short length allows you to remain active without worrying about breaking a nail. The glue it comes with I would say has a moderate hold. They are very easy to use and size. They require a little filing but not much. I would say you could have your nails looking salon done in under 20 minutes :)
Clemencia H.
Rolling Meadows, IL
I have used this product before and love the designs but not the fact that it does not last at all. i dod buy these a few times but never happy just really nice art work. the price on these is ok i think over priced for them not lasting long. i don't think id be buying this product again.
Ana F.
Stockton, CA
These look so good on your hands it's literally looks like you went to the salon and got them done I totally recommend