BY KISS #82 in False Lashes

Top Quality Natural Hair Suitable For Contact Lens Wearer Ez Applicator Included Made In Indonesia Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Kristen T.
El Dorado, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are amazing. I use the Kiss brand lashes in the natural look for an evening out look. However, when thinking of Halloween and getting dressed up, these are my GO TO lashes. I normally find them at Wal-Mart, Target, CVS and Walgreens. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs big, bold lashes to top off their costume. Kiss Pro Lash Double Pack Lash 05
Gabrielle W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Kiss lashes they are my go to brand for all of my looks. I reuse my lashes multiple time. I always take them off at night and put them back in their case. I would recommend these lashes to anyone.
Angel Z.
Winter park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love everything about kiss lashes. They last all night and they are a great price. The double lashes give you that extra pop when you're really wanting to get all dolled up
Olivia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are AMAZING lashes! I compete in pageants and these are the lashes I would pop on! They look great on stage but up close they still look natural and not over baring. I have never had to cut the sides off the fit on to my eye. These lashes are so light weight and you would never know that you had them on.
Meg P.
Sammamish , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I don't think these lashes are ideal for beginners but they are a beautiful lash.  They have very thick bands so it's a little tougher to put and keep them on.  So these lashes could be a little more difficult for people who don't have a lot of experience with false lashes, I think that they are beautiful to use for events or if you're looking for a more dramatic make up look
laura b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love being able to buy two in a pack. These ones are nice and thick and dark! I am a repeat user!!! I am big on drug store brands that are affordable! I am usually really broke as most of what I do is volunteer work. This is affordable for me. I would recommend it!
Brianna A.
Trinity, FL
Super cute lashes! They aren't hard to apply either, I use this product maybe once or twice a month, depending on what type of event I am going to. I would say they are a great price and longer lasting compared to other companies. I would recommend to those that want a cheap lash, without having to use a luxe lash.
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product when wanting a dramatic full looking eye look. These are light and do not weigh down the eye. They are a little advance because there is glue involved around the eye area. False eye lashes do take some time getting use to and I recommend watching tutorials or seeking a licensed specialist for a proper application.
Cassia S.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are okay. I have fairly decent lashes already, and if I use L'Oreal lash Paradise mascara they get pretty long and thick. That being said if I actually want to spend the time and money on fake lashes I usually have a go-big-or-go-home mindset. If you want everyday lashes, these would be great. Personally they're not my thing.
Denise B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wear these when I wear costumes and they're great. Affordable price and easy to apply. I do trim them down to fit my eyes otherwise they look weird. And it is great because you get two sets and the little applicator thing.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can you get these at
carrah b.
Alvin, TX
i have been looking or inexpensive lashes, and want to know if these are reusable, and if they're good quality lashes.
Ashley F.