Add a Photo

By KISS
#23 in False Lashes
Top Quality Natural Hair Suitable For Contact Lens Wearer Ez Applicator Included Made In Indonesia Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes
Photos (5)
Erica S.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Kiss lashes. Most of them, like their PRO ones are made with 100% human hair so they look & feel exactly like your own. They also designed them to be tapered at the ends so it blends seamlessly with your actual lashes. They have them in all different styles. You can get lashes that are natural looking, glamorous, flirty, shorter, voluminous or just individual ones. The best part of their PRO packs is that they come with a lash tweezers. That tool is key to not only putting on your lashes but putting them on correctly where there will not be any gaps from where your real lash line begins & the fake ones end. My own family didn't know the difference. Plus they are lightweight & soft. love these
Alisa R.
Alisa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oct. 13, 2016, 5:45 a.m.
Review for: Lash
I look for packages that contain multiple sets of lashes for cost efficiency. I also look for lashes that taper evenly at both ends so I can cut one lash down the middle and use it to cover both eyes. Stay away from costume lashes & China deals as they are too stiff to curve well. As long as you take them off properly, you can get multiple uses out of these. Couple of tips: Don't use too much glue. Apply your mascara before you set your lashes so you can use them again without them looking clumpy. Use a large squeeze-to-open tweezer (you can get them at the fabric store) to hold the lash for you off the edge of your table while the glue gets tacky.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Nov. 30, 2016, 10:04 p.m.
Review for: Lash
The glue that comes with these is 👎🏻 but the lashes are great for the price! I wasn't able to use these when I first got them because the glue wouldn't get tacky enough to adhere and the lashes themselves would just fall off. It's like if I had any makeup product on my eyes they'd refuse to adhere to my lashline!!! I tried with another lash glue and they worked just fine!
Dylen A.
Dylen A.
Eugene, OR
Oct. 1, 2016, 1:02 a.m.
Review for: Lash
I love kiss so im excited for this pack picked up from walgreens for only like 6 bucks comes with glue and an applicator that comes in handy for beginners it has allowed me to master the falsies hahah. These are number 5 it says. And also says 100 % human hair so im sure the quality is amazing!! I have a similar pack that i loved so i bet I'll will be satisfied 😌😌😌😍😍😍
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Nov. 25, 2016, 11:20 a.m.
Review for: Lash
What I like about these eyelashes is that 1. they're not to pricey 2. they're good quality 3. Very Comfortable! I always try different brands but I never stray too far from KISS. I use mine 4 or 5 days out of the week and i usually buy a new pack every 2 weeks so they last pretty long if you take good care of them. Id always do recommend these to all my friends.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Dec. 30, 2016, 10:57 a.m.
Review for: Lash
These are AMAZING lashes! I compete in pageants and these are the lashes I would pop on! They look great on stage but up close they still look natural and not over baring. I have never had to cut the sides off the fit on to my eye. These lashes are so light weight and you would never know that you had them on.
Amber F.
Amber F.
West Union, IA
I like this product but it is kind of hard to apply. They tend to fall off if you do not put them on right. They are hard to apply because you have to do it just right. I only use this product when I have prom or homecoming. I would recommend this product if you are good at applying things and being patient.
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Nov. 17, 2016, 3:48 p.m.
Review for: Lash
These lashes are THE BOMB! They are super thick and long so if you're looking for a natural look, I wouldn't recommend them. But if you are doing pageants or going to a formal, they're great! They stay on very well and form to the shape of your eye wonderfully! You can buy them at Walmart for less than $10.
Giovanna C.
Giovanna C.
Harleysville, PA
Oct. 5, 2016, 9:24 p.m.
Review for: Lash
This lashes are amazing! It was my first time applying this and I was getting ready to my prom. I used a glue of the brand and the lashes stayed in my eyes until I came back to home. Since I didn't have previous experience applying it, I took some time to finish, but the product is perfect.
Jeanny M.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
Dec. 5, 2016, 12:39 p.m.
Review for: Lash
When I first saw these lashes I thought they looked so pretty and flirty. When I did try them on they were far too long for my tiny eyes. They just look so fake on me. Flirty but fake. I really like the other Kiss lashes I have tried but I wish Kiss would make lashes with different lengths
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Angola , LA
Are these lashes heavy?
carrah b.
carrah b.
Alvin, TX
i have been looking or inexpensive lashes, and want to know if these are reusable, and if they're good quality lashes.
Carlee A.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
Do these last a while?
Bebe B.
Bebe B.
Is love to try these are you having any new product trials for new lash styles? Do you make 1/2 or individual of this type?
Megan C.
Megan C.
Malta, IL
Does anyone have a secret to putting these on? I always seem to have the hardest time.