BY KISS #25 in False Lashes

Top Quality Natural Hair Suitable For Contact Lens Wearer Ez Applicator Included Made In Indonesia Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Ariana E.
Orlando , FL
just received this product today and I was so pleasantly surprised! While I usually prefer the feel of it I always go for because of longevity. After giving this bad boy a run through, I feel like this is the best of both worlds! Great longevity in a super comfortable, soft formula. I was super happy with. I love this, and while this may not have been one I picked up on my own, I already know it will be a daily staple for me. Instant love! *I received this product complimentary for review purposes, the opinions, however, are 100% my own.
Que A.
Saginaw , MI
These lashes were okay. I’m not a huge fan of strip lashes personally because they are so hard for me to put on but they did look nice on me! It was so hard to me to apply them and i would recommend them to women to wear strips all the time but for us individual girls i would not
Amanda R.
These lashes are great because you get two pairs in this pack. I love how dark and mysterious these one are as well. I don’t uses Kiss glue because it doesn’t dry well for me and the tool they give you to apply is useless in my opinion, but the lashes itself are fantastic.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I love these for everyday wear. They're lightweight, very manageable and look beautiful. I have repurchased these almost more than foundation. It's just heavy enough to not be very low end of the drugstore haul but light weight enough to not be a couture lash. I love these, and will always have them on my must have list
Dana R.
Hubert, NC
To be honest I don’t have another product to relate to because this is the only falsies I have ever bought. The price was inexpensive which is the main reason I chose them. I thought they blended well with my natural lashes. I’ve got several uses out of them as well.
Mandy L.
W Hempstead, NY
When I cosplay for multiple days I like to get a multipack because it’s more bang for my buck. I have a terrible time keeping them in good condition so they are mostly one time used but they are dramatic and look great!
Ciera P.
Hillsdale, NJ
I was never into lashes until i came across Kiss brand! Easy to apply reusable slots in the pack 5.88 for a 5 pack not bad at all . Lasted me a a few weeks surprisingly, i told all my friends every last one Kiss Pro Lash Double Pack Lash 05
Tori B.
Detroit, MI
Super cute and fluffy and AFFORDABLE. Easy to use. My eyes are blue and they complement my color very well. The packaging is basic and could be glammed up for more attraction but other than that I’d recommend them
Rebecca L.
Des Moines, IA
You can use these multiple times and they are so cute! Comes with glue but I would buy a different kind to help hold them to your eyes. Big and bold you can use these for a everyday look or a night out.
Alicia P.
Lone pine
Love that you get two in a pack. Easy to use. Light weight and you can always double up if you want a SUPER DRAMATIC look! I prefer drugstore eyelashes because they are a good bang for your buck.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Where can you get these at
carrah b.
Alvin, TX
i have been looking or inexpensive lashes, and want to know if these are reusable, and if they're good quality lashes.
Bebe B.
Is love to try these are you having any new product trials for new lash styles? Do you make 1/2 or individual of this type?
Carlee A.