KISS Premium Eyelashes KPL01 55603 One Package 01 uploaded by Michayla O.KISS Premium Eyelashes KPL01 55603 One Package 01 uploaded by gail s.KISS Premium Eyelashes KPL01 55603 One Package 01 uploaded by Karly A.

BY KISS #95 in False Lashes

one pair of lashes see more...

• What is your favorite lash ? KISS Premium Eyelashes KPL01 55603 One...2 Answers
  • Would this be a good pair for beginners?2 Answers
  • Yo nunca he usado pestañas falsas, y esta vez quiero probarlas. Qué...1 Answers
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Zephyrhills, FL
I got these at a wedding dress fitting, they're cheap lashes with a thick band. The only thing I used them for was Halloween and that's because I didn't wanna use my good lashes. The band is stiff and uncomfortable even with a lot of bending and moving. Unless I somehow get some for free again I don't think I'll be using these anymore, I'd rather spend a few extra dollar and buy some Ardell lashes instead. Skip these!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan of Kiss eyelashes. I am a theatre student, so I regularly use fake eyelashes, and they have to last through lots of makeup and multiple shows. These are perfect for a dramatic look. They are long lasting and look great- definitely enhanced but still natural enough. Very good quality. Just make sure you have good glue to put them on with!
Laurie V.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes were ok. They aren't AS stiff and fake looking as the others, the lettuce is fid, you can find them at any beauty store or Walgreens and they are fid for just a natural day look. I still am not sold on them as I'm looking for an easier softer Kah that applies nice and looks more real & not so fake, the search continues😣
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love KISS premium eyelashes because they always give me that full lash look I'm going for. My eyelashes fall out, so I can always count on Kiss lashes to have my back. They feel and look great on. I always recommend this brand to my friends. And its very affordable so that's a plus.
April S.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got these because of the reviews. And I was tired of spending $20 on other brands. I honestly don't know what people are boasting about. They were hard to put on because they didn't fit snugly. You could tell they were false from a mile away. And the glue didn't hold in the summer humidity.
Diondra T.
Diondra T.
Baltimore, MD
I love kiss products they are super affordable and very cute I purchase a whole lot of kiss stuff and so far have not been disappointed. The lashes are great full and not to heavy on my eyes if you have small eyes like myself you may have to cut a little bit of it to fit for your liking
Jo Ann F.
Jo Ann F.
Turnersville , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These were a great little lash for the price. The glue smells terrible but it doesn't smell once it dries it holds great I loved the weight of these. They hold up all day and they do stay put which is nice. Taking then off wasn't easy and they did tear so I only got one use out of it
Alexandria  N.
Alexandria N.
Beloit, OH
These KISS premium eyelashes are to die for! They are so full and have the perfect length and curl to them so they don't look to dramatic and fake. I have used these lases several times and have yet yo have an issue applying them! I would so recommend these to anyone!
Sonia Kateri T.
Sonia Kateri T.
I really only gave this product two stars bc I really don't know if the product is great or not. I'm not very good at this. I need more practice. I got glue everywhere. And the lashes wouldn't take and they were ruined by my minimal lash applying knowledge.
juany faselis P.
juany faselis P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
estas son unas de mis pestañas favoritas de bajo costo tienen muy buena duración y se ven muy linda en los ojos tengo muy pocos usando pestañas postizas y me encantan su empaque es bueno para su precio y las puedo recomendar es muy buen producto de farmacia
JENNIFER F.
JENNIFER F.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this be a good pair for beginners?
Michayla O.
Michayla O.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite lash ? KISS Premium Eyelashes KPL01 55603 One Package 01 Is one of my Favs you guys ! I can get these lashes from a drug store or even my hair store. They last long & they are super easy to put on ! I love it ! Wait did I mention they are super affordable. I love this specific lash. . it fits me perfectly for any day. All I do is add MASCARA FOR A BOLD LOOK. Check them out !!!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Roseville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im a beginer at eyelashes are there any tips or tricks to help me out. I always have a harc yime lining up my lashes and im not exactly sure where to line them up at?
kathy m.
kathy m.
Palmdale, CA
Ive been looking for good affordable lashes, are these good anf do they look natural?
Mariana G.
Mariana G.
Florida
They are easy to apply these eyelashes?