BY KISS

Bring The Salon Home Built-In Applicator Strings* Give You A Perfect Application Every Time! 5 Times Faster And Easier. Premium Natural Hair Suitable For Contact Lens Wearer Adhesive Sold Separately *Patent Pending Made In Indonesia Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• How long Can i Keep it on? 1 Answers
  • What store can you buy them at because cant find them in ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I uses these from time to time when I want people to really look at my eyes and I love them. They are easy to put on and they last a long time." in 8 reviews
  • "I never use any eyelashes before, but I use this the first time an I love it." in 1 review
  • "However, I would recommend using a different brand of adhesive." in 1 review
  • "Kiss are my go to lashes for every day and night out with my friends." in 1 review
  • "this is a really good product I really like it the eyelashes are really soft you wont be disappointed " in 1 review
Quenie M.
I get multiple wear out of my lashes. It is so affordable and looks so nice. I get compliments every time I wear them. I usually get mine from my local beauty supply store. Can’t wear my makeup with out a pair.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
I couldn’t figure out how to get these on right. There are others that I think are better but these aren’t bad. They look natural and can get several uses out of one set. The band is flexible as well
Sarah L.
Canoga Park, CA
KISS is a very good brand for lashes i still go to my local cvs or Walgreens to get them they are reusable and stay on all day without the band feeling irritating. They have varies of natural lashes to dramatic.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
These eyelashes with the application strings didn't work worth a crap. They flipped and flopped and would not press down properly. So I pulled the strings off and applied like normal. Total useless gimmick.
Chrishondre S.
These are my favorite lashes to apply whenever i feel the need to wear false lashes. I have an unboxed pair now. These lashes make your whole face look great even without a full makeup look.
Sarena S.
Pensacola , FL
This was the first brand of false lashes I purchased . I started out with the juicy lashes. They were short full and lightweight. Purchase from local hair store for $2.99
Isamarie R.
Bronx , NY
Kiss lashes looks so natural and real on. At first I didn't like to wear lashes but influenster sent me Vamp since that day I fell in love. The band is very flexible so its easy to wear, the lashes looks real and can blend with your real lashes. Kiss are my go to lashes for every day and night out with my friends. I recommend to anyone who is new and want to try lashes !!
Stephanie A.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
My mother in law bought these for me! They were super easy to apply! I liked them a lot! However, I would recommend using a different brand of adhesive. The kiss brand doesn't seem to stay all night.
Christina S.
These lashes are okay. I wouldn't purchase these at all if Ardell was available. I guess in a pinch these would do, but seriously, use a better brand adhesive.
Abby A.
Kiss lashes are my favorite! They come on various styles. Every time I wear kiss lashes I feel like a million bucks. They are easy to put on and take off.
Isabella H.
What store can you buy them at because cant find them in stores I just order them online
Mayra H.
How long Can i Keep it on?