Kiss Premium Eyelashes uploaded by DeQuincia S.

BY KISS

Bring The Salon Home Built-In Applicator Strings* Give You A Perfect Application Every Time! 5 Times Faster And Easier. Premium Natural Hair Suitable For Contact Lens Wearer Adhesive Sold Separately *Patent Pending Made In Indonesia Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• How long Can i Keep it on? 1 Answers
  • What store can you buy them at because cant find them in ...1 Answers
Kiss Premium Eyelashes
  • "I uses these from time to time when I want people to really look at my eyes and I love them. They are easy to put on and they last a long time." in 8 reviews
  • "I never use any eyelashes before, but I use this the first time an I love it." in 1 review
  • "However, I would recommend using a different brand of adhesive." in 1 review
  • "Kiss are my go to lashes for every day and night out with my friends." in 1 review
  • "this is a really good product I really like it the eyelashes are really soft you wont be disappointed " in 1 review
Cori R.
Eau Claire
I’m new to the lash world so I’m not the best person, but I used these on my wedding. The band was so small and flexible and the lay were so light on my eyes that I didn’t even notice. They are a great price and I plan to purchase again.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
I couldn’t figure out how to get these on right. There are others that I think are better but these aren’t bad. They look natural and can get several uses out of one set. The band is flexible as well
Sarah L.
Canoga Park, CA
KISS is a very good brand for lashes i still go to my local cvs or Walgreens to get them they are reusable and stay on all day without the band feeling irritating. They have varies of natural lashes to dramatic.
Shlby S.
Pittsburgh
I’ve only worn these once so I’m unsure if maybe I just had a bad run but they did not fit to my eye. Even with cutting the ends and trying to curve them, I couldn’t get them to feel comfortable. I don’t know if I’ll try them again
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Quenie M.
I get multiple wear out of my lashes. It is so affordable and looks so nice. I get compliments every time I wear them. I usually get mine from my local beauty supply store. Can’t wear my makeup with out a pair.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
These eyelashes with the application strings didn't work worth a crap. They flipped and flopped and would not press down properly. So I pulled the strings off and applied like normal. Total useless gimmick.
angel R.
Seymour
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
The strings make these harder to apply, at least for me. They are a decent price however but I would stick to the regular lashes. They come in a good packaging. I would not recommend these to others.
Chrishondre S.
These are my favorite lashes to apply whenever i feel the need to wear false lashes. I have an unboxed pair now. These lashes make your whole face look great even without a full makeup look.
Tina B.
Round Lake Pk, IL
I know someone may have thought this was a good idea but it wasn't! I love kiss lashes but tbis was a major fail. It's so hard to use it makes it harder then just putting on regular lashes.
Isabella H.
What store can you buy them at because cant find them in stores I just order them online
Mayra H.
How long Can i Keep it on?