Kiss Premium Eyelashes 09 uploaded by Shianne D.

BY KISS

Built-In Applicator Strings Give You A Perfect Application Every Time! 5 Times Faster & Easier Suitable For Contact Lens Wearer Adhesive Sold Separately Made In Indonesia Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

Amber K.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I love these false lashes. They look so realistic with a coat of mascara on over them. They don't feel plastic at all. They are actually really soft. I bought them at Walgreens and they were really inexpensive. I just wish they came with the glue. As currently, this is a separate purchase.
Christi Y.
Christi Y.
lexington
Now I recently just started using the eyelashes but I bought theses because there not a lot and I didn’t wanna spend a lot on somthing I wasn’t so sure about but yes kinda I would recodmend this but then again I’m not a fan of eyelashes because I don’t know much about them 😛
Meg H.
Meg H.
Mesa, AZ
Love these! Perfect for anytime! I love wearing them on Halloween with my costume to give me an extra bit of a flirty look! Pretty good quality and the price isn't too bad. Definitely worth it. Can be a hassle putting them on though!
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Beachwood, NJ
I really love how natural these look on me. I already have super long lashes but these make them look so full and beautiful! I purchased them at Sally's beauty supply! Definitely recommend
kylie m.
kylie m.
Lancaster
these eyelashes are the absolute best ! they stick for a long time , and are super easy to apply to your own lashes ! i bought them from walmart , or target for a super good price. i would definitely buy them again.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Leroy
Love, love, love these fake eyelashes! They're great for a more bold eye and they apply very easily. Also, they're super affordable and you definitely won't be disappointed with these falsies. I highly recommend!
Alyssia S.
Alyssia S.
Hilliard, OH
Love these! Are are perfect. I cut the ends to make them fit better and I never have any problems with them. They aren't too pricey I would definitely buy them again!
kimberly a.
kimberly a.
san jose
Love these they are great to use I love that they give you a little string so you can place it on your eye perfectly and hassle free would compare these to some ardell eyelashes. And I would recommend these.
Talisa C.
Talisa C.
Kingman , AZ
The glue didn't work that great. But the lashes are amazing, I loved the look, the feel, and the fact that I can reuse them! I need to repurchase them!
Chassity S.
Chassity S.
Saint Louis, MO
These eyelashes are amazingly cheap and effective. They have so many styles to choose from and often come with glue so that you do not have to buy your own. I always go straight to these when I'm needing new lashes!