Kiss Premium Eyelashes 09 uploaded by Shianne D.Kiss Premium Eyelashes 09 uploaded by Yahaira V.

BY KISS

Built-In Applicator Strings Give You A Perfect Application Every Time! 5 Times Faster & Easier Suitable For Contact Lens Wearer Adhesive Sold Separately Made In Indonesia Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

Buy on Walmart
Christi Y.
lexington
Now I recently just started using the eyelashes but I bought theses because there not a lot and I didn’t wanna spend a lot on somthing I wasn’t so sure about but yes kinda I would recodmend this but then again I’m not a fan of eyelashes because I don’t know much about them 😛
Elizabeth B.
Linden, MI
Honestly never thought I would be one of those girls who put on eyelashes every time they wanted to go out but with kids they are easy and look quality too! I can honestly say they are with the buy, and they aren't that expensive either!
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I love these false lashes. They look so realistic with a coat of mascara on over them. They don't feel plastic at all. They are actually really soft. I bought them at Walgreens and they were really inexpensive. I just wish they came with the glue. As currently, this is a separate purchase.
Meg H.
Mesa, AZ
Love these! Perfect for anytime! I love wearing them on Halloween with my costume to give me an extra bit of a flirty look! Pretty good quality and the price isn't too bad. Definitely worth it. Can be a hassle putting them on though!
Taylor F.
Beachwood, NJ
I really love how natural these look on me. I already have super long lashes but these make them look so full and beautiful! I purchased them at Sally's beauty supply! Definitely recommend
Chassity S.
O Fallon, MO
These eyelashes are amazingly cheap and effective. They have so many styles to choose from and often come with glue so that you do not have to buy your own. I always go straight to these when I'm needing new lashes!
kylie m.
Lancaster
these eyelashes are the absolute best ! they stick for a long time , and are super easy to apply to your own lashes ! i bought them from walmart , or target for a super good price. i would definitely buy them again.
Breanna B.
Leroy
Love, love, love these fake eyelashes! They're great for a more bold eye and they apply very easily. Also, they're super affordable and you definitely won't be disappointed with these falsies. I highly recommend!
Alyssia S.
Hilliard, OH
Love these! Are are perfect. I cut the ends to make them fit better and I never have any problems with them. They aren't too pricey I would definitely buy them again!
kimberly a.
san jose
Love these they are great to use I love that they give you a little string so you can place it on your eye perfectly and hassle free would compare these to some ardell eyelashes. And I would recommend these.