BY KISS #73 in False Lashes

Bring the salon home Built-in applicator strings* give you a perfect application every time! 5 times faster and easier. Premium natural hair. Suitable for contact lens wearer. Adhesive sold separately *Patent pending. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "i bought it once it wasnt able to apply them on really good & the clue didnt really work good on me " in 2 reviews
  • "At least it makes my lashes look fuller." in 1 review
  • "While I naturally have very long lashes, I had to trim the ends off so that they wouldn't be too much longer than my natural lashes because I think it looked ridiculous." in 1 review
  • "Kiss Premium Eyelashes super light weight on my eyes and i love that so easy to use!!" in 1 review
  • "i like these lashes and these are of good quality ,though these are natural i guess these are bit costly." in 1 review
Destiney D.
Destiney D.
Aurora, CO
I personally love these eyelashes and I use them for the majority Days so I would definitely recommend it and it can use a little bit more room for improvement if you want your lashes more thicker but then again they do have thick lashes as well. So in other words I would definitely recommend these lashes. Try them out and you'll most likely be satisfied as well.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Orlando
This brand of lashes is great! I like some styles better than others. The problem is the first time I bought them I loved the style but there away the package and I haven't been able to figure out what style it was!! If you don't like the first pair you pick, keep trying as I am sure there is a pair for you. They are inexpensive so you can do that! Haha
Maxine S.
Maxine S.
Weslaco, TX
I have used these kiss false lashes and I must say they are great, I like that these kids false lashes gives you a natural look and you don't even feel like you have false lashes on you. I Do recommend these kids lashes for all the beautiful women who want to try out these gorgeous kiss lashes and will not regret purchasing these awesome kiss lashes
Mecca G.
Mecca G.
OMG! I LOVE THESE! If you're new to false strip eyelashes, this is most definitely a good brand to try for your first time because it's amazing & not expensive at all. I've been wearing lashes for a while now so I buy more expensive lashes now but these ate definitely great for someone who has little to no experience with false lashes
Karla S.
Karla S.
Nacogdoches, TX
I really like using falsies on an everyday basis and the kiss premium eyelashes are perfect for an everyday they look natural and are easy to apply and I am able to wear my glasses when using them . I always get ask if those are my real eyelashes and when I say 'no' most of the time they can't believe it.
Arleen N.
Arleen N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They're cheap and cute!! I like their wispy eyelashes but nothing too dramatic. I wear them over and over again and if I lose them, oh well they're cheap so I can just rebuy. Can find anywhere, I just hate that they don't have packaging where you can store them in there again after you wear them.
Paige W.
Paige W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It wouldn't let me write any less than four, but I originally click 1. I am terrible at putting fake eyelashes on, but I so badly want my makeup to be over the top, eyeyliner, shadow, and lashes, plus all the contouring to be perfect for Homecoming, or at least prom. So I am in need of help.
Sandy J.
Sandy J.
I bought this originally for the tool cause I was hoping it would make putting on false lashes just that much easier. But either I'm in idiot or that tool is incredibly not helpful and clumsy. It's hard to see what your doing cause the pink plastic is so big. But the lashes were fine.
Aliece S.
Aliece S.
Junction City, KS
I like these lashes and the glue that comes with them, but they didn't have enough volume for me. They're a really natural lash. With practice, they can be applied easily. They're also a very affordable price. I bought a large pack of these, so I stack two pair on one another.
amalia r.
amalia r.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is amazing to use I love false lashes. They work really well threw out the day no mess they don't fall off threw the day which I love. Its a very good value very easy to apply on lashes its goes on so easily and I would love to get more and try new things.
Ana H.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually buy Ardell eyelashes. How are these compared to Ardell? thanks :)
merita H.
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
What is the trick to putting on false lashes
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many uses can you get from these lashes?
Shontay h.
Shontay h.
I'm new at lashes is this a beginners friendly kit
Marnisha W.
Marnisha W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these the best drug store false lashes?