BY KISS #62 in False Lashes

Bring the salon home Built-in applicator strings* give you a perfect application every time! 5 times faster and easier. Premium natural hair. Suitable for contact lens wearer. Adhesive sold separately *Patent pending. see more...

• I know these are pretty cheap so are they good eyelashes? 3 Answers
  • I love them! I used them a lot .1 Answers
  • I just want to know if this eyelashes are good.because I ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Love these lashes! So easy to apply and they look absolutely amazing! They create a dramatic, but natural look." in 29 reviews
  • "Great eyelashes Look extremely natural And are super comfortable They last a long time if taken care of well " in 21 reviews
  • "i bought it once it wasnt able to apply them on really good & the clue didnt really work good on me " in 2 reviews
  • "At least it makes my lashes look fuller." in 1 review
  • "While I naturally have very long lashes, I had to trim the ends off so that they wouldn't be too much longer than my natural lashes because I think it looked ridiculous." in 1 review
Keely C.
Bellingham
I absolutely love these eyelashes. I do not have any eyelashes at all. I'm a permanent Cosmetics artist and when I go to work I always wear false eyelashes. It has become so easy to throw a pair of these on in the morning and they're comfortable all day long, nobody can even notice half the time and they look great. I usually buy them at the beauty supply store because there are a few dollars cheaper but you can buy them at any Walgreens or Rite Aid or any drug stores around. I would recommend this to any ladies who want to use false eyelashes because they make you look and feel beautiful!
Crystal J.
Tucson, AZ
I am highly addicted to falsies 🙈, I prefer the less expensive ones like KISS because I don't take care of them, once there off they go straight to the trash. Yes I know that's horrible and I plan on getting better at recycling them soon. I am picky when it comes to lashes, they need to have a flexible band that is not to thick and I like not super dramatic lashes. KISS lashes are great, very easy to apply and they pass all my requirements very easily.
Macayla R.
Sweetwater, TN
Good lashes for the price. The bands are small so they are very comfy. These $2* lashes are better than $10* lashes that I’ve bought from the internet.
They have various styles to the everyday look to the glam wedding look. Very comfy and affordable. I would recommend these to everyone.
** these are price estimates.
Victoria P.
Review for: Kiss Premium Eyelashes, 2 Each more...
These were my first pair of false lashes that I tried. Luckily I applied them right! It did take a bit of patience to not be shaky when applying but once on it looks beautiful! I was amazed how a pair of lashes changed my look. I love this brand for pretty fluttering lashes! Highly recommended!
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product truly deserves 5 stars it really gave me an experience i will never forget it reall brought my face. I am a first time user so i am very empressed at this product . The application was no twist or turns . The packaging was beautiful it truly now a staple product for me. #FAVORITE
Katie E.
Warwick, NY
Review for: Kiss Premium Eyelashes, 2 Each more...
I like these lashes because they’re inexpensive and get the job done. I don’t usually ware false lashes so when I do buy them I go to the drug store and pick something cheap. This is one of the best I’ve tried so far. They go on pretty easy. I did have trouble getting the corners to stay on, but overall they were pretty good
Regan H.
Review for: Kiss Premium Eyelashes, 2 Each more...
These lashes are great. I love them because the band is flexible and the lashes are really soft. They look so natural and they feel like they aren’t even there. I buy these all the time and I think they are the best drug store lashes you can get.
Laura H.
Spanish Fort, AL
Review for: Kiss Premium Eyelashes, 2 Each more...
For someone who really doesn’t wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, and really only for special events, these eyelashes were pretty great for me. I could hardly feel them on my eyes and they Did a good job of looking as natural as possible. I was able to wear them for an entire day and not get irritated with them either. And for how low price they are I was pretty amazed.
McKinzey C.
Review for: Kiss Premium Eyelashes, 2 Each more...
Kiss eyelashes are the best eyelashes I’ve ever used! I always struggle when putting on false lashes but these are so easy to use! The band isn’t too thick and it’s super flexible. And the eyelashes themselves are gorgeous!
Nancy Q.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Kiss Premium Eyelashes, 2 Each more...
I love this eyelashes they look amazing. They look as if they were your own very easy to apply. Compared to others this are my everyday go to I use them very often . I buy them in my local store would highly recommend .
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
What is the trick to putting on false lashes
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
I usually buy Ardell eyelashes. How are these compared to Ardell? thanks :)
Tasha C.
How many uses can you get from these lashes?
Paloma V.
What's better the individual lashes or the strip lashes ? Kiss Premium Eyelashes
kristin b.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Im thinking about trying fake lashes for the first time. Any tips or suggestions?