BY KISS #39 in False Lashes

Bring the salon home Built-in applicator strings* give you a perfect application every time! 5 times faster and easier. Premium natural hair. Suitable for contact lens wearer. Adhesive sold separately *Patent pending. see more...

• I know these are pretty cheap so are they good eyelashes? 3 Answers
  • I love them! I used them a lot .1 Answers
  • I just want to know if this eyelashes are good.because I have tri...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i bought it once it wasnt able to apply them on really good & the clue didnt really work good on me " in 2 reviews
  • "At least it makes my lashes look fuller." in 1 review
  • "i like these lashes and these are of good quality ,though these are natural i guess these are bit costly." in 1 review
  • "Kiss Premium Eyelashes super light weight on my eyes and i love that so easy to use!!" in 1 review
  • "While I naturally have very long lashes, I had to trim the ends off so that they wouldn't be too much longer than my natural lashes because I think it looked ridiculous." in 1 review
Crystal J.
Tucson, AZ
I am highly addicted to falsies 🙈, I prefer the less expensive ones like KISS because I don't take care of them, once there off they go straight to the trash. Yes I know that's horrible and I plan on getting better at recycling them soon. I am picky when it comes to lashes, they need to have a flexible band that is not to thick and I like not super dramatic lashes. KISS lashes are great, very easy to apply and they pass all my requirements very easily.
Phebean C.
['columbus', ''], OH
This product truly deserves 5 stars it really gave me an experience i will never forget it reall brought my face. I am a first time user so i am very empressed at this product . The application was no twist or turns . The packaging was beautiful it truly now a staple product for me. #FAVORITE
🎀Molly🎀 B.
These lashes are super easy to apply and it even includes tweezers to apply them with. I️ use the kiss glue with the aloe in it to apply mine and it works super good. They look naturally and has different styles to fit everyone. They look good when you apply mascara to them too, they don’t get all clumped. I️ love these lashes.
Kim G.
Mesa
Who doesn’t love falsies! But these are wonderful! Come with the tweezers to help you apply! That’s the very point on why I purchased them at Walmart! Easy to help put them on! Since I was a first time buyer and first time on applying! I’d definitely recommend this!
Ciara C.
South Webster, OH
The band on these lashes isn’t very flexible so it makes it difficult to apply them easily. But once you get them on, they look great. I like that they don’t look extremely fake or shiny like other lash brands. They blend in nicely with your natural lashes and look nice.
Carissa M.
Hays, KS
I used these false lashes multiple times and they have always met my expectations. They are awesome. They stay on very well and they look as natural as false lashes can. I think they are well worth the purchase of anyone wanting to buy false lashes. I used them one halloween and they stayed on throughout the day and all through the night. I also ended up sleeping in them and they didn't bother my eyes at all.
Shavon W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My lashes have been falling out due to alopecia and these give me my look back. I no longer worry if someone is making fun of me for a lack of lashes because of KISS. They look so natural
Lisa C.
Fort Myers, FL
I used these when I ripped out my eyelashes from mink eyelash extensions. I always received compliments on my eye lashes and how full and natural and long they were. Great product to add to any look!
Carenna E.
Charlotte
KISS has a variety of lashes compared to other brands and i love it. The cost is very affordable. They are easy to apply and reusable. Definitely should be in your makeup bag.
Rebecca S.
Ravenna, OH
Used for dance competitions....looked good on stage id recommend a better glue tho. We get ours at Sephora now. Lots of lash styles to choose from and are inexpensive.
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
What is the trick to putting on false lashes
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
I usually buy Ardell eyelashes. How are these compared to Ardell? thanks :)
Tasha C.
How many uses can you get from these lashes?
Paloma V.
What's better the individual lashes or the strip lashes ? Kiss Premium Eyelashes
kristin b.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Im thinking about trying fake lashes for the first time. Any tips or suggestions?