Kiss Precision Nail Glue uploaded by lauren w.Kiss Precision Nail Glue uploaded by Andrea B.

BY KISS

Salon Results® Professional Manicure Products. With unique antifungal ingredient. Extended nozzle - for precise application. Bonds in seconds. Hydroquinone-free All purpose nail glue with precision tip for perfect application. . see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I would suggest using a top coat as well, just to protect the whole nail. " in 1 review
  • "It's easy to use and it cleans off pretty easy if you get it on your skin and have some nail polish remover on hand!" in 1 review
  • "It very easy to use and the smell is not as strong as other glue." in 1 review
  • "Pretty good stuff, not to mention it lasts a long time and holds very well!" in 1 review
Mandy C.
Milwaukee, WI
If i could give this nail glue ten stars i would!! I get manicures every 6 weeks or so, thankfully my gel nails last a long time. Of course, the second I’m at work late, a nail comes off out of nowhere and no salon is open obviously so I picked this up at Walgreens. It lasted my entire intense bartending shift and it’s still going strong! I didn’t even know nail glue bought at the store would work that well. This is a life saver!!
Kaitlyn r.
this makes the nails stay on very well and makes them waterproof. the pro is that it helps the nails stay on. other glues dont last as long as this one. it is very easy to apply and use on the nails and lasts long. i would recommend it to others because it  is a great product.
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
I only use kiss nail glue and have also tried the max speed and mega hold. They all have thier pros and cons. The pros to this is the nozzle for precise application and quick dry formula. The cons are the bond is not as strong as the mega hold and the small opening in the nozzle is easily clogged but that can be fixed by either sticking a safety pin through the nozzle or clipping off the blocked tip with clippers. All in all it is perfect for precisely targeting cracks in nails for repair but i do prefer megahold for tip application.
Andrea B.
Cypress, TX
I have been doing my own nails for years and when I just use press on type
nails, they never seem to last. They always pop off after a few days due to
the glue I would use and the fact that I am rough with them. I saw the Kiss
Precision Nail Glue in Walgreens a month ago and really liked the fact that
the bottle had a sharper tip to disperse the glue in smaller amounts. Well
let me tell you! I have had these same nails on for 3 weeks now and not ONE
has popped off yet! The kicker is that I didn't even have to use much glue.
Definitely worth the $3 or so I spent on it!

Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Kiss is one of my favorite brands when it comes to nails. They have such
a wide variety of products to make your nails look amazing. You can
find their products at just about any store that sells nail products.
Their products are also cheap and great quality. Kiss is a brand I love,
use, and trust. Their nail glue is awesome, it applies smooth and even; and the drying time is very fast! This glues allows your false nail to adhere great.
These are great quality and I highly recommend them!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I like going and getting my nails done but as a mom and a busy person as i am, this product always comes in handy and never fails to meet all my expectations! 😂😊 it is so easy to use and does not make any messes. I carry this in my purse and in the car and of course at home. It is always around. It stays put and keeps your nails just as beautiful! I highly recommend this product to you and your family!
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
My friend does her own nails and she's done mine quite often and she gave me one of her Kiss Nail Glues just is case one of the nails came off, It's good for a cheap glue and it dries super fast. I'd recommend if you're looking for something cheaper for your nails.
Desiree B.
Vilonia
Did not work very well at all, used it to repair a rip in my nail and it took a vast amount to hold a very small tear together and the glue fell off a couple hours later. Would not recommend to others.
Golzar G.
This is the worst nail glue. First of all, applying it is a mess, my glue wouldn't even come out of the bottle after squeezing so hard. I had to break off the top "applicator" and find some other apparatus to apply the glue directly from the bottle to my nail. This way the glue gets everywhere and sticks to your skin near your nail which is very uncomfortable . Lastly, it didn't last, I had to reapply the glue after two days. Would not recommend this at all, pay a dollar or two more and get something that actually works and is easy to use.
lauren w.
Cincinnati, OH
I LOVE this glue!! It bonds easily, stays put, and removes with acetone!! I applied my press-ons a few days ago...After countless dishes, handwashing etc. they're still on tact. I also Love the precision applicator!!