Kiss Precision Nail Glue uploaded by lauren w.Kiss Precision Nail Glue uploaded by Andrea B.

BY KISS

Salon Results® Professional Manicure Products. With unique antifungal ingredient. Extended nozzle - for precise application. Bonds in seconds. Hydroquinone-free All purpose nail glue with precision tip for perfect application. . see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I would suggest using a top coat as well, just to protect the whole nail. " in 1 review
  • "It's easy to use and it cleans off pretty easy if you get it on your skin and have some nail polish remover on hand!" in 1 review
  • "It very easy to use and the smell is not as strong as other glue." in 1 review
  • "Pretty good stuff, not to mention it lasts a long time and holds very well!" in 1 review
Andrea B.
Cypress, TX
I have been doing my own nails for years and when I just use press on type
nails, they never seem to last. They always pop off after a few days due to
the glue I would use and the fact that I am rough with them. I saw the Kiss
Precision Nail Glue in Walgreens a month ago and really liked the fact that
the bottle had a sharper tip to disperse the glue in smaller amounts. Well
let me tell you! I have had these same nails on for 3 weeks now and not ONE
has popped off yet! The kicker is that I didn't even have to use much glue.
Definitely worth the $3 or so I spent on it!

Golzar G.
This is the worst nail glue. First of all, applying it is a mess, my glue wouldn't even come out of the bottle after squeezing so hard. I had to break off the top "applicator" and find some other apparatus to apply the glue directly from the bottle to my nail. This way the glue gets everywhere and sticks to your skin near your nail which is very uncomfortable . Lastly, it didn't last, I had to reapply the glue after two days. Would not recommend this at all, pay a dollar or two more and get something that actually works and is easy to use.
Kylar O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The glue itself is good! Seems to work pretty well keeping my gems on my toe nails! But the packaging it was in was awful! The bottle is hard & glue wouldn't come out easily! I had to cut the tip way down to even get it out of the bottle, making it NOT PRECISE. I had to wash around my nails and peel off excess glue . I recommend finding a different glue
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend does her own nails and she's done mine quite often and she gave me one of her Kiss Nail Glues just is case one of the nails came off, It's good for a cheap glue and it dries super fast. I'd recommend if you're looking for something cheaper for your nails.
Alejandra D.
I love to use this particular applicator whenever my natural nail is on the verge of breaking. it's a lifesaver for whenever I don't want to sacrifice the length of all my nails just because one is broken. It dries quickly and the tip makes it very precise.
lauren w.
Cincinnati, OH
I LOVE this glue!! It bonds easily, stays put, and removes with acetone!! I applied my press-ons a few days ago...After countless dishes, handwashing etc. they're still on tact. I also Love the precision applicator!!
Bayla E.
This is the best nail glue you could possibly use. It makes the nails stay on extra longer and I love it.
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only use kiss nail glue and have also tried the max speed and mega hold. They all have thier pros and cons. The pros to this is the nozzle for precise application and quick dry formula. The cons are the bond is not as strong as the mega hold and the small opening in the nozzle is easily clogged but that can be fixed by either sticking a safety pin through the nozzle or clipping off the blocked tip with clippers. All in all it is perfect for precisely targeting cracks in nails for repair but i do prefer megahold for tip application.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kiss is one of my favorite brands when it comes to nails. They have such
a wide variety of products to make your nails look amazing. You can
find their products at just about any store that sells nail products.
Their products are also cheap and great quality. Kiss is a brand I love,
use, and trust. Their nail glue is awesome, it applies smooth and even; and the drying time is very fast! This glues allows your false nail to adhere great.
These are great quality and I highly recommend them!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like going and getting my nails done but as a mom and a busy person as i am, this product always comes in handy and never fails to meet all my expectations! ­čśé­čśŐ it is so easy to use and does not make any messes. I carry this in my purse and in the car and of course at home. It is always around. It stays put and keeps your nails just as beautiful! I highly recommend this product to you and your family!