Kiss Powerflex Pink Nail Glue - 01 oz

Kiss Powerflex Pink Nail Glue - 0.1 oz

Powerflex Pink Nail Glue Powerflex Pink Nail Glue

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiss Powerflex Pink Nail Glue - 0.1 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Jamaica, NY
Kiss Powerflex Pink Nail Glue - 0.1 oz uploaded by Reina V.
It’s pink! Ever since I can remember the glue bottle has always been green. Exciting things are happening at Kiss company and they have added a new nail glue, and now it’s pink!! This is exciting! The great results from the “traditional” nail glue, now it pink! Yayy! Recommend! Kiss can I request green glue next? 👑
Bronx, NY
Kiss Powerflex Pink Nail Glue - 0.1 oz uploaded by Yoheidy M.
I tried this glue for the first time and I have to say, it isn’t as good as the original kiss glue; because it’s not as long lasting. It does the job, but nails won’t stay on for more than two days!
San Francisco, CA
Kiss Powerflex Pink Nail Glue - 0.1 oz uploaded by Jessie H.
This is the only nail glue I use. I prefer the droppers over the brushes. The perfect amount of glue comes out ever time and I have have problems with my press ons popping off. The only problem is that I can only do 2-3 sets with one bottle before it dries out or runs out. Kiss Powerflex Pink Nail Glue - 0.1 oz

Looking for your answer?