Kiss Pot O'Miracle Lip Revitalizer 0.33oz (6 Pieces) uploaded by Andrėja D.Kiss Pot O'Miracle Lip Revitalizer 0.33oz (6 Pieces) uploaded by Andrėja D.Kiss Pot O'Miracle Lip Revitalizer 0.33oz (6 Pieces) uploaded by Gabriella W.

BY KISS

Kiss Pot O'miracle Lip Revitalizer .33 oz. 6-Count - Conditions, Repairs And Prevents Dry, Cracked Lips. Maximum Strength. With Mint Oil. see more...

Gabriella W.
Conyers, GA
My favorite lip balm ever . Perfect for the cold days and even the hot ones . The smell is amazing I’ve had the same balm for two years won’t change the brand I get ever
Rose L.
This product works so well for chapped lips. The peppermint oil also adds some plumping effect to the lips. My lips look amazing and this preps the lips for matte lipsticks wonderfully. A must for liquid lipsticks prepping!
esther f.
Brooklyn, NY
Well what can I say it's in expensive and you get a lot of product... its not my favorite bit it's not bad it sort of feels heavy on lips.. but it does moisture your lips and protect in cold weather....its minty I think this is more for severe cracked lips
Kalaeja F.
Love love love keeps my lips protected and moisturized. I definitely prefer this over carmex it doesn't make my lips peel.
Andrėja D.
Kaišiadorys
Smells amazing, very hydrating, stays for a longer time, not too pricey( you can buy in Lithuania, Eorokos shop).
Norali N.
Buenos Aires
Absolutely wonderful. My lips are always very very dry and this balm does wonders. It hydrates so so much and the scent is absolutely nice. Can't live without it.
Kalaeja F.
I live for this lip balm. To me its better than carmex. It leaves my lips moisturized and it doesn't constantly peel my lips like carmex does which is a plus.