BY KISS

KISS Polish Pop Accent Stickers for Nails: You bring the polish KISS provides the pop see more...

Kristina G.
I use lots of nail wraps and i think I'm much more of a fan when they are made from actual polish that takes remover to get off instead of these vinyl type stickers. I've worn some brands for three whole weeks before they needed changing, and that was only due to them getting stress fractures, not because they were coming off at all. My issue with these is that after only wearing them for 48 hours, they look terrible. Already wearing off at the tips, bubbling up in places, not being able to apply totally smooth without wrinkles. Very disappointed because they are very cute designs for spring/summer. The only pros to these are that they gave you full sized ones and French tip stickers as well and they had much more sizes to choose from than other wraps I've used. But even with the better sizes, they still didn't wanna stay on right. And i could tell they were not gonna go on right before i even applied, so i used a clear coat underneath to try and help them stick better, but to no avail. I'll stick with the other brands that i pay a fewmore dollars for. These are only good if you need to wear them for like a day.
Misseann S.
Bedford, OH
I really love this set of nail decals. I bought them because of the different designs and stars. They go on easy and stay on without issues. I will be buying more.
Juleah B.
Tempe, AZ
Kiss Polish Pop with moons, stars, and constellations are perfect for Halloween or seasonal nail art. The package comes with full cover nail stickers and accent stickers in black, silver, and holographic accents. They look great over white, black, or pearlized polishes.
Andrea T.
Apache Jct, AZ
These are awesome, the included full nail stickers are too big, I have very small hands, I was probably able to use half of the stickers