BY KISS

New. Be a Girl ~ Be Pink No Glue Needed. Sticker Nails. Contains 24 Nails. Completely Safe on Natural Nails. Easy to Remove with Water. Just Press-On. Includes: 24 Sticker Nails in 10 Petite Sizes for Small Hands. Ingredients: Nails :  ABS Plastic. Glu. see more...

Heather S.
Basye
I have always used Kiss Products. I have used Kiss products since I was a little girl. It's easy to and very little mess. It has met my expectations. It was definitely very affordable. I would buy again for. It felt good on my skin and not too much. I would recommend it to everyone
Emily M.
Uvalde, TX
They fell off as soon as I put them on. I don't recommend. The box says a week but that is not the True. Kiss is good Brenda but the nails do not stay on for a long time. You can not do anything. But if you try it you can get them anywhere.
Debra S.
West Memphis, AR
I really like Kiss nail stickers. I received some from a friend as a gift! And they did well, and look great on my nails. I will buy them as well. Nice product.
Kathryn L.
Edinburg tx, Texas
these nails are okay they come off very easily i recommend these nails for like a 5 year old but the other products that kiss makes are really good ,
Stephanie C.
Never tried these before but they look super super super adorable and totally worth checking out...
Ashley P.
Klamath Falls, OR
My daughter loves these Jr press on nails. They are inexpensive and come in lots of cute designs.
Danielle G.
These nails are cute & a great way for young girls to jazz up their nails without the harsh chemicals used in the application of acrylic nails. The only downfall is that they so last very long and easily come off.
Theresa H.
North York, ON
Use to wear these when i was younger love them they don't last a full day if you are hands on but the are good