BY KISS

Define your eyes with a fanned out flash of flirty with KISS Blowout Lashes in Pageboy. Volumizing Back-Tease Technology utilizes a salon styling technique that ups hair volume to create the most body-full, natural looking lashes ever. Unique crisscross pattern blends seamlessly with your natural lashes. Contact-lens friendly. Cruelty free.

Product Features & Benefits:

• Most comfortable lash yet.
  • Available in 6 lash styles.
  • Reusable
  • Lash adhesive not included.

• does anyone have any pictures of them wearing these ? i r...8 Answers
  • liner or no liner?Kiss Pageboy Blowout Lash5 Answers
  • I tried to use these with duo glue and I'm having trouble...5 Answers
kiana M.
ames, IA
I am definitely not a falsie person. I only wear them on special occasion. I was sent this to test out from influester in the vacay voxbox. So I have it a try on a night out. At first I was a bit intimidated by how long and fluffy these look. They were a bit too big for my eyes, so I cut the outer corner a bit to make them fit. They are definitely not on the natural side, but that is obvious by the name. They were not too heavy though-which is a problem for me when I wear falsies. I wore them for 5 hours and all was good! It was a bit tricky to put them on since they were so long and curly. I definitely recommend curling your natural lashes and then going in with a mascara to make them blend in. I will use these for special occasions for sure. All opinions are mine. I was sent this product complimentary.
Shey J.
Coral Gables, FL
I’m a big fan of falsies so I was excited to get these in the mail, and as much as I enjoy some Kiss lashes, I gotta say this has got to be the worst pair of eyelashes I’ve tried this year. I do like how flexible the band is and don’t get me wrong, they look super cute on the eyes. They have a wispy look to them that’s really nice but doesn’t stray too far from natural if you’re looking for a casual slay but the positives kind of end there.

Right away, I could tell they were flimsy, which is a bummer because usually you can only get a use or three from flimsy lashes but typically flimsy lashes are at least comfortable. These were not very comfortable. The material of the band is this clear plastic that can be difficult to apply and you can feel it sitting on your eyes and poking at you. The material of the lashes themselves was also a bit plastic-y and strangely enough they scratched at my lids. I don’t have sensitive eyes so it was odd.

I do wear lashes all the time, from heavy silk lashes to cheap plastic-y ones and I rarely feel discomfort from either end of the spectrum but I did with these.

I received these lashes for free but I did look up the price to factor that in to my review, and for an average price of $5, you can’t really expect much but personally they’re still not worth buying. Kiss has other lashes that I personally enjoy more, they don’t last very long but if you don’t wear lashes often and you just want something nice for a couple of wears that’s not going to be too heavy, I’d look into the wispy styles from their I-envy line instead, or if you wear lashes a lot and want something that’ll last longer, I recommend upgrading to a more high end sturdier lash. It costs more but you will end up saving in the long run.
Melany K.
Redding, CA
I don’t wear a lot of eye shadow since my eyelids are small. I wear more of a natural makeup look: foundation, eyeliner, mascara, blush. My first impression was that the falsies looked really thick and the volume would be too much for my eyelids. I decided to cut these pageboy lashes in half and I looked so pretty that weekend in Reno! I used the outer half with duo lash glue and these lashes stayed on all day. I would recommend this to my friends. I’m impressed these lashes were packed with volume, yet blended in so naturally! I love it when my lashes look voluminous because it actually shows up in pictures. If I knew these lashes were gonna blend in so easily I would have cut less than half. Next time I buy them I’ll remember that. I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. #blowoutlash #kissproducts #vacayvoxbox
Emma G.
LAWRENCE, NY
I received these Lashes as a complementary item from Influenster.  I'm not a huge make-up fanatic but i tested them out because why not.  My natural lashes are long but pretty thin, so they really made my eyes pop, they didn't look all that super natural on me but it was a fun and glamorous look.  I had a little trouble with the glue in the beginning.  After getting the lashes on, they lasted for quite a while which i was happy about.  They didn't irritate me at all and I had no trouble with them peeling or anything of the sort.  They were definitely fun for the night out, but I don't feel the need for fake lashes.
Jennifer A.
I received these lashes for free from Influenster in my Vacay Voxbox. I stalled on trying them out because I didn't have any lash glue only to realize the lashes came with glue in the box! These lashes were beautiful! the lash band was very thin and light weight. The glue lasted me throughout the day and was easy to apply on the lashes. This pair starts smaller on the inside and fans out. They hold a nice curl even after removed from the packaging. I believe people would love these. The only reason I do not is simply because a lash style that fans out longer at the end is not something I enjoy to wear.
Amanda D.
Greensboro, NC
I was really excited to receive these lashes free from Influenster for testing purposes. I wear a lot of eyeshadow, and was excited to try these out. In the package, they look nice. and they are flexible, but that's about it. I didn't like the glue that they came with-- even after allowing ample time to dry, it tried to pull free when I applied mascara. I used Duo glue on my next application. They did blend well with my natural lashes, but I didn't find that they were very comfortable. For the price point they're okay, but I wouldn't necessarily buy again.
Liane C.
Provo, UT
Tried out these new lashes from my Vacay Voxbox, they're really light weight so they don't even feel like anything is on my eyes or that my eyelids are being weighed down. What I really like about these is the clear band, which I prefer since those tend to be more flexible and easier to apply. These kiss lashes are really natural looking and super cheap, I will definitely be trying these out again.
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
I love eyelashes, but I rarely put them on except on special occasions. Since I received a pair of Kiss’ pageboy blowout lashes in my Vacay VoxBox, I decided to give them a try. I have naturally short, stubby, hard to curl, downward lashes, so I was surprised at how these looked after I put them on. I like how lightweight the lashes felt on my eyes. These lashes were very full and voluminous. I tend to buy lashes that have a thicker band, so when I tried these, they were a little more difficult to put on. I did not use the glue that was provided, so I don’t know how the glue works. Overall, the lashes were very nice and comfortable, but I don’t think I’ll be using them again. I have monolids, so I need a thicker band to help create a crease and make my eyes more open and awake.
**I received this product complimentary for review purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Aimee🌺 U.
Forked River, NJ
Personally, I don’t use false lashes everyday. However, I definitely use this type of shape for a formal occasion. I have Asian eyelids so these are a bit longer than I would like so I did need to trim them a bit. I have used them already for a friend’s wedding and I was pleasantly surprised they stayed on just fine throughout the night. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review purposes.
💎Crystal M.
Alexandria, VA
I’m not a frequent false lash wearer, but the KISS Blowout Lashes in Pageboy made me change my mind. I’m in love and have worn them ever since I received them. The glue is great and definitely holds everything in place.

I received compliments about the lashes and the way my eyes “popped.” I never realized the impact false lashes would make on my pretty eyes. I’m incredibly pleased and plan on purchasing more in the future.

**Disclaimer: This item was provided complimentary by Influenster in my Vaycay VoxBox, but my opinions are honest and truthful.**
Sarah M.
does anyone have any pictures of them wearing these ? i recently bought them and don’t know how i feel about them. i don’t want to open them just in case i don’t like them
lay l.
Kansas City
Is it 🤩 or 💩? Do they look natural?
Talia B.
Thousand Plms, CA
liner or no liner?Kiss Pageboy Blowout Lash
Katherine C.
Snohomish, WA
I tried to use these with duo glue and I'm having trouble getting them to stick. Has anyone else had this problem?
Sophia S.
Once I remove my lashes, will I need to use makeup remover to remove the glue?