Kiss NY Pro Contour Kit Light by Kiss NY Pro uploaded by Marloy Q.

BY KISS NY PRO

Universal, blend-able shades to contour, bronze and highlight* 3 blend-able, build-able shades help shape, bronze and highlight the face* Includes high performing angled brush along with tips and tricks in creating the best contour look* Blendable powder available in universal shades to match all skin tone see more...

Review (1)
Marloy Q.
Lawrenceville , GA
This contour kit is the best!!! I give the five stars not only for its quality, but its size also allows me to grab it with all the time wherever I want, and you got everything with you, the bronze and the two different tones of contour. The quality of the product is fantastic. I took a picture of the box because I have been using mine for a while and is about to be out but for sure I am going to get it one more time. I highly recommend this product if you are the kind of girls that get their make up done in the car to don't be late! Try it and let me know your experiences!!