Kiss Naturals DIY Bath Fizzie Kit

by Kiss Naturals

Your little one can create a unique and entertaining bath experience with this Kiss Naturals Bath Fizzie Kit. PRODUCT FEATURES Make your own bath fizzies Naturally derived fragrances and soothing Witch Hazel The fizz is created by baking soda which effervesce when it reacts in your tub Clear, clean & natural Makes 16 bath fizzies WHAT'S INCLUDED Two pouches Fizzie Secret Formula: Net Wt. 7-oz. Two fragrances: 0.7-ounce (each) 1-ounce Witch Hazel Fizzie mold Mixing spoon Measuring cup Instruction manual PRODUCT FEATURES Ages 6 years & up Imported Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Gender: Female. Age Group: Kids.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiss Naturals DIY Bath Fizzie Kit!
nakita W.
Grand falls Windsor , NL
It's a very good idea to try these with your kids oh, so they definitely needed a lot of help when doing this I finally made the mixture too wet at first. So if you're definitely looking at getting this know for sure that you're going to have to lend lot of help
Oussama S.
Relizane
Hi, my name is Osama from Algeria. First, let me congratulate you on your great product on YouTube, Facebook and instagram, a product marketing specialist, and I wish you continued progress and success. I am a dealer and want to buy the product you 100 but first I want you to send me this product to review this adress [email protected]

Looking for your answer?