BeautyNailNail CareKiss
Nails Precision Nail Glue

Kiss Nails Precision Nail Glue

Salon Results® Professional Manicure Products. With unique antifungal ingredient. Extended nozzle - for precise application. Bonds in seconds. Hydroquinone-free All purpose nail glue with precision tip for perfect application. .

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiss Nails Precision Nail Glue!
Product Highlights
It very easy to use and the smell is not as strong as other glue.in reviews
Pretty good stuff, not to mention it lasts a long time and holds very well!in reviews
It's easy to use and it cleans off pretty easy if you get it on your skin and have some nail polish remover on hand!in reviews
I would suggest using a top coat as well, just to protect the whole nail. in reviews
Nancy C.
Woodbridge, VA
Kiss Nails Precision Nail Glue uploaded by Nancy C.
Purchased at: ULTA
easy to apply, very durable, leaves no residue and does not hurt your fingernail or nail
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Kiss Nails Precision Nail Glue uploaded by Jena L.
Can't complain for something I found at Dollar Tree. Works as intended, I like the long applicator tip.
Claire C.
Kiss Nails Precision Nail Glue uploaded by Claire C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I enjoy using this nail glue. It keeps my press-one (I made them myself!) in place for about a week which is generally the length I like to have a pair on. My only issue is that the glue can dry out quickly if you don’t cap the bottle extremely tight. I also wish the applicator was easier to use.
Tanya R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love to use this nail glue when I'm putting rhinestones on my daughter nails. It very easy to use and the smell is not as strong as other glue. The only problem is that it dries to fast.
Amy N.
Mission viejo, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Guys this glue is great 🤯!! I was scared at first that it would work good and my nails where going to come off. There’s nothing I would change about it. I recommend this glue if you don’t want to go to a salon to get your nails done. Kiss Nails Precision Nail Glue
Jacqueline R.
Warren, MI
Kiss Nails Precision Nail Glue uploaded by Jacqueline R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Kiss as a brand is just awesome and this glue is just another great item they make. I LOVE how long and skinny the applicator end of the bottle is, it puts out just a small amount which you can gradually build up if you squeeze a bit harder so you will always be able to disperse the right amount. Great product for less than $2, you just can't go wrong. I like to use this in conjunction with Impress Press-On Manicure to get extra long staying power.
Stephanie M.
Lawrence, KS
Purchased at: Walgreens
It works well as a nail glue. I use it when my acrylics start to come up and it holds them down. However, the glue dries up after a few weeks and I’ve glued bottles shut. I would like if the bottles were squeeze bottles to get most of the glue out. I’ve had to cut the top of the tip a few times because it is glued shut.
Andrea B.
Cypress, TX
Kiss Nails Precision Nail Glue uploaded by Andrea B.
I have been doing my own nails for years and when I just use press on type nails, they never seem to last. They always pop off after a few days due to the glue I would use and the fact that I am rough with them. I saw the Kiss Precision Nail Glue in Walgreens a month ago and really liked the fact that the bottle had a sharper tip to disperse the glue in smaller amounts. Well let me tell you! I have had these same nails on for 3 weeks now and not ONE has popped off yet! The kicker is that I didn't even have to use much glue. Definitely worth the $3 or so I spent on it!
lauren W.
Lewisville, TX
Kiss Nails Precision Nail Glue uploaded by lauren W.
I LOVE this glue!! It bonds easily, stays put, and removes with acetone!! I applied my press-ons a few days ago...After countless dishes, handwashing etc. they're still on tact. I also Love the precision applicator!!
Alejandra D.
I love to use this particular applicator whenever my natural nail is on the verge of breaking. it's a lifesaver for whenever I don't want to sacrifice the length of all my nails just because one is broken. It dries quickly and the tip makes it very precise.

Looking for your answer?