Kiss Nails (Pack of 48) uploaded by christiana m.Kiss Nails (Pack of 48) uploaded by Lovelyy M.

BY KISS

Kiss Nail Kiss Stones include over 150 stickers and stones. Be creative when accessorizing. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brittney T.
Tampa, FL
So cute to add a little flair to your manicure. They don't last very long, but I mean that's because I'm pretty rough with my nails, so they would probably last longer on others. They are very easy to apply, I use a tweezer sometimes to make application easier.
Sherry B.
These are actually pretty great. My daughters and I love them! They are fun, stylish, and versatile. They stay on very well when you've got at least a base coat and I've learned (especially for the kids!) if you apply a layer of clear coat after you apply the gem, it's harder for them to peel them off.
Michal C.
i honestly like these, but they dont last very long on my nails, because im always doing something. i like them though and they are very good quality stickers from what ive seen.
Angela H.
Pasco, WA
These are great for nail art I like to use them on my ring finger and thumb. Just be careful that you use a fast drying top coat with this so that you can seal in your design and add a beautiful shine.
Samantha M.
I love the nail art. I love how great they come off and get onto my nail. They make my nails very stylish and they are small enough to wear on every fingernail
Jamie G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
My daughter and I often have mani pedi days and love how easy these are to use and add a little something to our nails!
Nilmarie C.
I abolutley love it!! they stay on for as long as you want them on! i buy it every time i go to the store! :)
Jennifer W.
Pearl river, la
I love to add little details to my nails and kiss makes it super easy with these! I suck at designs.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
These are great for beginners like myself, they are easy to use and the prices are affordable
Elvana B.
I've never tried these before. How do you apply? How long do they last?