BY KISS

Contents: 10 Nail Tips each of 10 Sizes. Kiss is committed to providing nail technicians with the highest quality nail products. We are the only true professional nail company to offer a complete line of innovative, easy to work with systems. When selection, quality, and design are important, Kiss is the brand to choose. Create beautiful nails for long lasting wear with Kiss customized tips and adhesives. Kiss features the widest variety of nails and tips that provide both comfort and durability, and all the latest shapes and styles! Kiss sets the industry standard by combining consistent quality with natural coloration. Strong, durable materials will never split, crack or crease. see more...

• Are these worth getting? What glue should you use with th...2 Answers
  • Any way to get these to stay on longer? 1 Answers
  • Would you say these are good quality nails? 1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Jessica M.
Gallipolis
Loving the length on the Kiss nails. I've always had the short cut when letting someone do my nails. And when they took out the Kiss container I got excited to try the longer length. I would definitely recommend Kiss nails, any of their products are fun. These nails last also, they don't break easy either. Also they are long wear nails along with the Kiss acrylic kit.♡ #LoveMyKiss. Kiss Nails (Pack of 30)
Alejandra C.
These kiss nails are amazing! I have gone through three sets of these kits. The length of these nails is perfect but I have also cut them back at times when I want to wear my contacts. I have a fear of scratching my eye but that is just me. Anyway, I did not give this a five star rating because the nail glue included seems to dry out on me before I'm through with the kit so I ended up having to buy another nail glue at Sally's Beauty Supply. The application of these nails is super easy and the instructions are clear. I have a video where I demonstrate how I personally apply them in case you would like to watch it
Crystal S.
Clinton, Ohio
I used to buy these all the time when I did nail art. They are perfect and stay on for a while with the kiss nail glue. I would use scotch tape and tape each nail down onto my table and paint away for hours!
Jailyne E.
Brooklyn, NY
People ask me if these are my natural nails. I stand there proudly and accept. These fake nails are the closest to natural and I always come back to them. I’m even wearing them now. If you know how to file nails you could trim them a bit to get rid of the thick end and voila! Beautiful natural looking nails.
Erin G.
Cerritos, CA
These are okay I guess. I have bought these nails multiple times to try and get them to work, but I could never get them to last for more than 3 days. The glue that comes in the pack would often be dry and would not work, so I would have to buy the glue separately making it a huge pain.  These work well if you need temporary nails if you're going to an interview or a wedding, etc.
Antoinette C.
My 13yr old daughter is obsessed with anything that has to do with nails, nail polish, rhinestones, designs...you name it!! I bought these for her to use for practice. They hold polish and designs well, they're affordable and last about 2 weeks if applied properly.
Heather S.
Basye
I have always used Kiss Products. I have used Kiss products since I was a little girl. It's easy to and very little mess. It has met my expectations. It was definitely very affordable. I would buy again for. It felt good on my skin and not too much
Victoria G.
I don't have time to get my nails maintained professionally anymore, but love the look of acrylics... so I started doing my own, and these Kiss nails have been my go to for several years. I always keep 3 boxes of these on hand, short, medium, and oval. The quality is really good, they aren't so flimsy you fell like they will break, and the shape is very nice. You do need to file down the ends to get them smooth (which I sometimes forget to do), but they give you a great look! I'm very impressed with them, and recommend them to anyone who wants great looking nails on a budget!
Lexi H.
I love these! You can file them to any shape you want and they stay on for so so long! I've had mine on for about a week now. These are the first time I've tried them but I'm going to continue to get them! (Also in the picture my nails are a little grown out that's how good they're staying)
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Kiss is one of my favorite brands when it comes to nails. They have such
a wide variety of products to make your nails look amazing. You can
find their products at just about any store that sells nail products.
Their products are also cheap and great quality. Kiss is a brand I love,
use, and trust. Their false nails are very good. They are strong and durable. You can make your nails as short or long as you desire. This pack gives you enough to last you a while and to fit any size finger.
These are great quality and I highly recommend them!
Kayla H.
I love the look of acrylics, but hate the price and how they ruin my nails. I was thinking about getting these. How long do they last?
Miranda a.
Arab, AL
Are these worth getting? What glue should you use with them?
Brielle A.
Beachwood, NJ
Jr Prom is next month and I want to do my nails. I can't afford going to the salon so I'm just going to do them myself. Are these nails difficult to apply? And how long do they last?
Christina Lynne M.
Clinton Twp, MI
Would you say these are good quality nails?
Sabbath P.
Augusta, ME
Any way to get these to stay on longer?