BY KISS

Contents: 10 Nail Tips each of 10 Sizes. Kiss is committed to providing nail technicians with the highest quality nail products. We are the only true professional nail company to offer a complete line of innovative, easy to work with systems. When selection, quality, and design are important, Kiss is the brand to choose. Create beautiful nails for long lasting wear with Kiss customized tips and adhesives. Kiss features the widest variety of nails and tips that provide both comfort and durability, and all the latest shapes and styles! Kiss sets the industry standard by combining consistent quality with natural coloration. Strong, durable materials will never split, crack or crease. see more...

• Are these worth getting? What glue should you use with them? 2 Answers
  • Any way to get these to stay on longer? 1 Answers
  • Would you say these are good quality nails? 1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Jailyne E.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
People ask me if these are my natural nails. I stand there proudly and accept. These fake nails are the closest to natural and I always come back to them. I’m even wearing them now. If you know how to file nails you could trim them a bit to get rid of the thick end and voila! Beautiful natural looking nails.
Erin G.
Cerritos, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are okay I guess. I have bought these nails multiple times to try and get them to work, but I could never get them to last for more than 3 days. The glue that comes in the pack would often be dry and would not work, so I would have to buy the glue separately making it a huge pain.  These work well if you need temporary nails if you're going to an interview or a wedding, etc.
Victoria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have time to get my nails maintained professionally anymore, but love the look of acrylics... so I started doing my own, and these Kiss nails have been my go to for several years. I always keep 3 boxes of these on hand, short, medium, and oval. The quality is really good, they aren't so flimsy you fell like they will break, and the shape is very nice. You do need to file down the ends to get them smooth (which I sometimes forget to do), but they give you a great look! I'm very impressed with them, and recommend them to anyone who wants great looking nails on a budget!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kiss is one of my favorite brands when it comes to nails. They have such
a wide variety of products to make your nails look amazing. You can
find their products at just about any store that sells nail products.
Their products are also cheap and great quality. Kiss is a brand I love,
use, and trust. Their false nails are very good. They are strong and durable. You can make your nails as short or long as you desire. This pack gives you enough to last you a while and to fit any size finger.
These are great quality and I highly recommend them!
Sidney C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought these to create my own nails and I'm in love. I can't stop obsessing over them they came out so good for my first time using these too! These nails are great for beginners. It was hard finding my shape but afterwards it was easy. I love that it comes with nail glue too so you don't have to buy it separate.
Beth D.
Richmond, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my go to nails, when doing it myself, they are very affordable for the amount you get. I love how easy they go an and how they really look like salon quality nails. You can use colors on them, and they stay on for a very long time. I have used the square active, square medium and the oval, I will always buy these.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these kiss nail sets! They are so convenient and save me so much time and hassle going to the nail salon. I love being able to do my own nails and have total control with my own polishes! They can last a while if you apply them correctly and they don't look cheap. I will definitely keep using these
Kayla W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice product. Not too complicated to use. Would recommend to anyone looking for a nice full nail. Overall good product.
Shelby G.
Mesa, AZ
Live kiss brand nails. Always good quality good strength for fake nails. Only brand i really use. Lasts long to.
Kassandra  R.
Chula Vista , Ca
Very cheap and flimsy I didn't like them... I guess you get what you pay for
Miranda a.
Arab, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these worth getting? What glue should you use with them?
Kayla H.
I love the look of acrylics, but hate the price and how they ruin my nails. I was thinking about getting these. How long do they last?
Brielle A.
Beachwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jr Prom is next month and I want to do my nails. I can't afford going to the salon so I'm just going to do them myself. Are these nails difficult to apply? And how long do they last?
Christina Lynne M.
Clinton Twp, MI
Would you say these are good quality nails?
Sabbath P.
Augusta, ME
Any way to get these to stay on longer?