BY NONE

Kiss Nails (Pack of 20) see more...

• Spoon. ....how long do they stay on for?? I have a wedding coming u...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Elize P.
Elize P.
Lawrence, MA
These are very nice I'm in college and I barely have time to go to the salon and get them done so I used these instead and when I'm ready to take them off I can just peal them off
Cassidy S.
Cassidy S.
Tiverton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love having pretty nails but hate having to commit to a color or paint chip and definitely hate spending 50$ a month to maintain them so these glue ons are amazing. I honestly get compliments on them all the time. They are super cheap and i have boxes on boxes for when i run out or need to replace. They only fall off if hit rlly hard and actually last a really long time other wise. Pocket efficient and beautiful look!
Hadeel N.
Hadeel N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my absolute favorite to stick on when I'm in a rush and didn't have a chance to get my nails done. They are so easy to apply and you can find them at target or Walmart. I love the short length because it looks so natural and you can function like normal with it.
angela e.
angela e.
weatherford, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using these for several years now and love them! They are easy to put on and they look so natural. I always get compliments when I wear them.
Anjelika D.
Anjelika D.
Granville, Wv
If your going to spend the money on this junk and the time putting them on you might as well get them done professionally so that they last longer than a couple days.
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Nixa, MO
These are my absolute favorite nails. they are affordable and look fantastic. they last me about a week and then get loose but I am able to glue them back on and make them last longer. they are great!
Diana V.
Diana V.
Burbank, IL
These do not stay on very long and you have to keep applying glue. Overall you can tell they're not very high end. I rather stick to my natural nails and a clear top coat then these
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
I love these nails! If you are precise and take the time to measure the size of the nail correctly and apply them with good superglue they last about 10 days. I prefer these over going to the salon because they don't ruin my nails!
jackie c.
jackie c.
Circleville, OH
After one week the nails are still strong and durable. No chips or breakage. Look straight out of the salon! I can't believe how great they have held up! Super easy to apply! Highly recommend!
Kimber H.
Kimber H.
Somerset, KY
The nails never stay on my fingers longer then a week. The glue always comes undone or they chip so easily.
Kortnee V.
Kortnee V.
Hagersville, Ontario
Spoon. ....how long do they stay on for?? I have a wedding coming up and don't have the time to get to the Salon to get my nails done professionally. So I was looking into these..... PLZZZZ help 💅💖💅💖💅💖💅