BY KISS #5 in Press-on Nails

New! Nail Dress™ Fashion That Sticks. On in Minutes, Off in Seconds Without Remover. For Tips & Toes. Lasts Up to 10 Days. Includes: Nail Design Booklet & File. Peel, Apply, Shape 28 Strips in 14 Sizes to Fit All Nails For Nails: Use rounded side of strip at cuticle For Toes: Use square side of strip at cuticle. see more...

• Can you use this product over acrylic nail or is this product just ...1 Answers
  • How long do they last? 2 Answers
  • What's the best way to have them fit correctly? 3 Answers
Kiss Nail Fashion Strips
  • "The nails even lasted for a long time, I would say about a week, which was more than I can say for a lot of the nail polish I wear!" in 7 reviews
  • "This product is very easy to use and it gives you glamorous nails as soon as you stick them on!" in 5 reviews
  • "The only thing bad thing I have to say is that if you don't put them on correctly, they don't stick very well or for very long." in 5 reviews
  • "Received this in a vox box and liked it well enough the pattern was super cute but it was confusing to put on (it was my first time) still have some left." in 5 reviews
  • "It takes some practice to get used to putting them on straight, but once you get the hang of it, it is really easy. " in 5 reviews
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Ft Mitchell, KY
I've been a HUGE fan of Kiss nail strips for a couple years now. They are super easy to apply. They can last up to 2 weeks (& sometimes longer on my toes) because I use a clear top coat on the strips! I've accumulated quite a collection because I save any leftovers & then mix & match to create my own mani/pedi or use as accent nails. I sometimes cut them in different shapes to make my look even more unique. The quality is superb & variety is awesome, too! My family & friends are always asking me to give them a mani/pedi because I've become such a pro on the apllication & I've got such a large collection!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these nail strips! Very affordable! I loved how you could pick for cute designs with gems or more of a classic, suttle look! The only negative thing is that I personally feel they were a little difficult to learn how to put them on at first, other than that they were perfect! I recommend this product!!
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These actually lasted me pretty well, about a week and a half or so! They were a little bit annoying to put on my left hand though, lol. In my opinion it's easier to apply nail polish, however, there was no chipping like nail polish so that was super nice! Over all, good product :)
Gabriela Z.
Gabriela Z.
Me encantan estos stickers, los use en varias ocasiones en la que necesitaba salir de apuros, tienen diseños variados y full coloridos, lo mejor es que puedes adaptarlos a tus diseños de nail art. Le doy 4 estrellas porque su duración es baja, de 2 a 3 días
Kara T.
Kara T.
Kenmore
These honestly are really good especially for days when you don't feel like doing your nails. I've used these about 10 or more times. you can get them at Walgreens & I definitely would recommend these to anyone who aren't so good at painting their nails.
Shana L.
Shana L.
Kiss Fashion strips are awesome. It's a quick way to have a super cute mani without the mess and high cost. They are very easy to apply to your nails. I purchased this product at Walmart. And the strips lasted for a week!! I am a repeat buyer.
Suzi C.
Suzi C.
Carson City, NV
Totally loved these! They actually worked and I got 10 days out of them before they cracked and peeled off... I haven't tried any other brands like this, but this was a quick and easy nail fix for like 5 bucks...
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
Greene, NY
I only give one star because they are very pretty with many different designs. I can never get these to stay and look right. I don't know if its the shape of my nails or what but they don't stay/look right.
Gloria  T.
Gloria T.
Bridgeport, CT
These are the best,quick,easy and lasts long plus they're not expensive,I buy them in Walmart for 5$ If you're looking for a quick fix up with multiple design collections you can't go wrong with these!
Jentry L.
Jentry L.
Blakesburg, IA
The designs were amazing and I loved how long they stayed on, for me it was about a week and a half. I think they are priced fairly and I would definitely be purchasing them again!
Katerra W.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does the strips last on your nails?
Anna H.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these painful to remove?
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Dundalk, MD
Do you have to heat these to apply?
Mariam B.
Mariam B.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite style and how do you take them off other then peeling
Jaye W.
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
How do you take these off?