BY KISS #5 in Press-on Nails

New! Nail Dress™ Fashion That Sticks. On in Minutes, Off in Seconds Without Remover. For Tips & Toes. Lasts Up to 10 Days. Includes: Nail Design Booklet & File. Peel, Apply, Shape 28 Strips in 14 Sizes to Fit All Nails For Nails: Use rounded side of strip at cuticle For Toes: Use square side of strip at cuticle. see more...

• Can you use this product over acrylic nail or is this pro...1 Answers
  • How long do they last? 2 Answers
  • What's the best way to have them fit correctly? 3 Answers
Kiss Nail Fashion Strips
  • "The nails even lasted for a long time, I would say about a week, which was more than I can say for a lot of the nail polish I wear!" in 7 reviews
  • "This product is very easy to use and it gives you glamorous nails as soon as you stick them on!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love them I love animal print and used these exact ones for a dance show I was a part of and people really thought I went to get my nails done my sister helped me stick them on!!" in 5 reviews
  • "Received this in a vox box and liked it well enough the pattern was super cute but it was confusing to put on (it was my first time) still have some left." in 5 reviews
  • "It takes some practice to get used to putting them on straight, but once you get the hang of it, it is really easy. " in 5 reviews
Nic S.
These nail stickers come in a variety of fun and trendy designs. I gave this product a 4 stars because sometimes there isn’t enough sticky stuff on the back so the stickers don’t last a long time. Whenever you have this problem you can put these stickers on top of clear nail polish when it’s still wet and the stickers will stay on better. But other than that I love these and how they make your nails look fun and salon done. ❤️
Heather S.
Basye
So easy to apply. I love the way they go on my nails. I would definitely buy this product again. I have only used this product one time. I mean yeah there are a lot of other brands to use but the clean up process is so easy and they are so affordable. I would recommend to everyone I know
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
These are way too cool and I could t pass up this opportunity to try out something new. The directions were very easy to read, but applying them was a bit more difficult than I expected and a bit messy. The end result can look beautiful if done correctly.
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
I have these in several designs. Long lasting, about 2 weeks. Very easy to apply. Add top coat for longer wear. Very affordable. Under $5 . Definitely worth the price.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
My daughter and i really love these! They go on super easily and surprisingly enough, they last a pretty long time without peeling off. I've gotten almost 2 weeks out of them and that's almost unheard of, especially beings they were only a few dollars and took 2 minutes to apply. I love getting them because it's a cheap easy way to get stylish nails, without sitting in the nail salon for 2 hours and spending $60. Plus the bonding & quality time that my daughter and i get in while doing each others nails is priceless.
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
I'm both ways on these. They have super cute fun designs which I love. Plus they're easy to apply. They are much cheaper than the other nail wraps but they don't last as long as them which is why I'm giving it three stars.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
These are pretty great you take off the backing throw the paper onto your nail. They last pretty long. I like the fact you don't wait to let them dry. If you're going somewhere and your nails need something Sticky's on and go. My granddaughter and I play back and forth with them I get a set she gets a set and we switch between each finger. No cute right! And the best thing about it she don't have missing nails from not waiting for them to dry.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
These Kiss Nail fashion strips are my go to products for my nails.  They are super easy to apply and use and they look terrific on my nails.  They are much better compared to some other ones you find at the beauty store.  I am very satisfied and will be buying again!
Camille H.
Fraser, MI
These nail strips go on very easily and I love that, theonly downside is I have to put extra top coat on almost everyday. Other brands have the same problem though. They are a good value as long as you don't mind the extra top coat usage! I would definitely use them again!
Melisa F.
I love these for my nails it I don't have the time to get my nails done or the money I always buy these they have so many options and colors you can choose from and they last long and no mess like nail polish I recommend these to any one who likes to have there nails done
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
How long does the strips last on your nails?
Anna H.
Are these painful to remove?
Jamie A.
Dundalk, MD
Do you have to heat these to apply?
Mariam B.
Brooklyn, NY
What is your favorite style and how do you take them off other then peeling
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
How do you take these off?