BY KISS #6 in Press-on Nails

New! Nail Dress™ Fashion That Sticks. On in Minutes, Off in Seconds Without Remover. For Tips & Toes. Lasts Up to 10 Days. Includes: Nail Design Booklet & File. Peel, Apply, Shape 28 Strips in 14 Sizes to Fit All Nails For Nails: Use rounded side of strip at cuticle For Toes: Use square side of strip at cuticle. see more...

• Can you use this product over acrylic nail or is this product jus...1 Answers
  • How long do they last? 2 Answers
  • What's the best way to have them fit correctly? 3 Answers
Kiss Nail Fashion Strips
  • "The nails even lasted for a long time, I would say about a week, which was more than I can say for a lot of the nail polish I wear!" in 7 reviews
  • "This product is very easy to use and it gives you glamorous nails as soon as you stick them on!" in 5 reviews
  • "The only thing bad thing I have to say is that if you don't put them on correctly, they don't stick very well or for very long." in 5 reviews
  • "Received this in a vox box and liked it well enough the pattern was super cute but it was confusing to put on (it was my first time) still have some left." in 5 reviews
  • "It takes some practice to get used to putting them on straight, but once you get the hang of it, it is really easy. " in 5 reviews
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter and i really love these! They go on super easily and surprisingly enough, they last a pretty long time without peeling off. I've gotten almost 2 weeks out of them and that's almost unheard of, especially beings they were only a few dollars and took 2 minutes to apply. I love getting them because it's a cheap easy way to get stylish nails, without sitting in the nail salon for 2 hours and spending $60. Plus the bonding & quality time that my daughter and i get in while doing each others nails is priceless.
Arlana S.
Mansfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have these in several designs. Long lasting, about 2 weeks. Very easy to apply. Add top coat for longer wear. Very affordable. Under $5 . Definitely worth the price.
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm both ways on these. They have super cute fun designs which I love. Plus they're easy to apply. They are much cheaper than the other nail wraps but they don't last as long as them which is why I'm giving it three stars.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are pretty great you take off the backing throw the paper onto your nail. They last pretty long. I like the fact you don't wait to let them dry. If you're going somewhere and your nails need something Sticky's on and go. My granddaughter and I play back and forth with them I get a set she gets a set and we switch between each finger. No cute right! And the best thing about it she don't have missing nails from not waiting for them to dry.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These Kiss Nail fashion strips are my go to products for my nails.  They are super easy to apply and use and they look terrific on my nails.  They are much better compared to some other ones you find at the beauty store.  I am very satisfied and will be buying again!
Camille H.
Fraser, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These nail strips go on very easily and I love that, theonly downside is I have to put extra top coat on almost everyday. Other brands have the same problem though. They are a good value as long as you don't mind the extra top coat usage! I would definitely use them again!
Melisa F.
I love these for my nails it I don't have the time to get my nails done or the money I always buy these they have so many options and colors you can choose from and they last long and no mess like nail polish I recommend these to any one who likes to have there nails done
Julissa G.
Edinburg, TX
Kiss is the first brand I buy when I want quick nails that last. I am constantly getting compliments on them. People are always asking me where I get them done and they are always shocked when I say HEB or Walmart. They aren't expensive and worth the price.
Malary G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Amanda D.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
I love these - so easy, so many styles. I figured out how to make them last a super long time. I put a clear top coat on them (i use gelous) and they have lasted almost two weeks one time. Love these!
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does the strips last on your nails?
Jamie A.
Dundalk, MD
Do you have to heat these to apply?
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these painful to remove?
Mariam B.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite style and how do you take them off other then peeling
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
How do you take these off?