New! Nail Dress™ Fashion That Sticks. On in Minutes, Off in Seconds Without Remover. For Tips & Toes. Lasts Up to 10 Days. Includes: Nail Design Booklet & File. Peel, Apply, Shape 28 Strips in 14 Sizes to Fit All Nails For Nails: Use rounded side of strip at cuticle For Toes: Use square side of strip at cuticle.

Do these last, or do they fade off quick ?
Does anyone know where I can pick these up? I cannot find them anywhere online.
After a while do they come off?
Start your review of Kiss Nail Fashion Strips!
Product Highlights
“The nails even lasted for a long time, I would say about a week, which was more than I can say for a lot of the nail polish I wear!” in 7 reviews
“...dance show I was a part of and people really thought I went to get my nails done my sister helped me stick them on!!” in 5 reviews
“Received this in a vox box and liked it well enough the pattern was super cute but it was confusing to put on (it was my first time) still have some left.” in 5 reviews
“It takes some practice to get used to putting them on straight, but once you get the hang of it, it is really easy. ” in 5 reviews
“This product is very easy to use and it gives you glamorous nails as soon as you stick them on!” in 5 reviews
Kiss Nail Fashion Strips uploaded by Ashley B.
I like the price point of this product, but they barely last a week. This won't keep me from purchasing them in the future, but for long wear, I'm sticking with Jamberry! #influenster #productreview #ilovemyjamsbest
Howard
As this product may be gorgeous and easy to apply, once you have applied the nail art and start to file away the access sticker 9/10 times it ruins the tip of the nail art. One you manage to make the nail look accordingly enjoy it because within 12 hours it will be chipped away or pealed off
Never buying these ever again. They are HORRIBLE!!! They didn't stay on my nails at all and just looked horrible. I couldn't even file them. As soon as I started to do that, the whole nail strip fell off.
Cape Coral, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't know what these nail strips are made from but whatever it is they really last for quite a while. I bought mine at Walmart, the instructions were easy to follow and the application was also quick and easy. They were actually a little fun to apply. I would definitely recommend these because you can pick a cute nail design without having to go to the salon and pay all that money. Kiss Nail Fashion Strips
Saint Louis , MO
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this product! They lasted a long time and they were very affordable. I could do my daily work and be a single mom without fear of them coming off! It was my first time and will continue to use!
Dallas
Purchased at: Amazon
Don't waste your money! It takes way too long to put them on and even after that they're sticky and after a clear coat it looks like a 5 year old did your nails. Doesn't stay on for long at all
Philadelphia, PA
My daughter and i really love these! They go on super easily and surprisingly enough, they last a pretty long time without peeling off. I've gotten almost 2 weeks out of them and that's almost unheard of, especially beings they were only a few dollars and took 2 minutes to apply. I love getting them because it's a cheap easy way to get stylish nails, without sitting in the nail salon for 2 hours and spending $60. Plus the bonding & quality time that my daughter and i get in while doing each others nails is priceless.
Provo, UT
Honestly, I can’t say enough good things about these press ons! I used to be the girl who went out and got her nails done every few weeks because I wanted to feel “girly” and “put together” all of the time. However, that definitely put a big hole in my pocket.
These nails come in so many different designs, patterns, and colors! They come in different lengths as well. You can definitely find one that will fit your mood.
The wear time with these is about a week. I wear them for a week and then I take them off and redo them. They didn’t chip or fall off within that week that I tried them.
If you are looking for a cheap alternative to getting your nails done at a salon - this is your best bet!
Mt Washington, KY
These are pretty great you take off the backing throw the paper onto your nail. They last pretty long. I like the fact you don't wait to let them dry. If you're going somewhere and your nails need something Sticky's on and go. My granddaughter and I play back and forth with them I get a set she gets a set and we switch between each finger. No cute right! And the best thing about it she don't have missing nails from not waiting for them to dry.
Toms River, NJ
These Kiss Nail fashion strips are my go to products for my nails.  They are super easy to apply and use and they look terrific on my nails.  They are much better compared to some other ones you find at the beauty store.  I am very satisfied and will be buying again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...