Mechele O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2

How long did it take you to apply them to both hands from start to finish? I think it took me like 10 minutes. Easy as 1-2-3.

Ally B.
Ally B.
Lexington, KY
4 years, 10 months ago
It took me about 10-15 minutes, but what my favorite thing is is that there is 0 waiting for them to dry! With nail polish it takes me anywhere from 20-30 minutes to polish my nails then I have to wait another 30 minutes or so for them to perfectly dry so I don't mess them up. Polishing my nails was always like an hour long process or longer. With Kiss Nail Dress I can have a perfect manicure, like you said, easy as 1, 2, 3!