Heather M.
Heather M.

Has anyone else had an issue with the nails being "too small" to fit?
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
July 19, 2013, 9:16 p.m.
I didn't like these because I thought they were way to small.... I've tried some of the other brands and they were also a little small. I have small hands and nail but these were WAY to small even for me.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
March 8, 2013, 8:51 a.m.
My hands were small for them, but then they can be cut to fit
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
March 6, 2013, 7:34 a.m.
I did. I have naturally large hands. But I turned some of them to the side that is for toes and that worked better.
Janny P.
Janny P.
Feb. 7, 2013, 2:55 p.m.
I had an issue with the nails being too big!
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Jan. 13, 2013, 9:28 p.m.
No they were huge.. The access I used on my toe nails
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Jan. 11, 2013, 6:43 p.m.
No, the nails were just right. I had a few small leftover and several of really wide (toe nail width) left over.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Oct. 23, 2012, 12:39 p.m.
You can always cut them to fit your nails with manicure scissors. I used them on my toes and they lasted longer than a pedicure!
Davia G.
Davia G.
Oct. 13, 2012, 11:13 p.m.
I did..what I did do is used the strips and cut to fit them prior to applying and it works wonders. Also I used the sparkly ones to create a cool French Mani/Pedi
Chantal W.
Chantal W.
Oct. 13, 2012, 8:29 a.m.
My sister had the same prob my finger are normal i guess i don't know how to explain it but her fingers are really small for these lol
Ivori M.
Ivori M.
Oct. 12, 2012, 7:01 p.m.
Yes; the strips are very wide.
Christy K.
Christy K.
Oct. 10, 2012, 7:48 p.m.
Agreed it was definitely the width that was not right for me
Tiffany Q.
Tiffany Q.
Oct. 3, 2012, 7 p.m.
They were too big for my nails.
Kalei L.
Kalei L.
Oct. 2, 2012, 6:56 a.m.
Yes! You aren't the only one going through this. I feel like I have Giant fingers! lol
Britnee S.
Britnee S.
Oct. 1, 2012, 11:54 p.m.
I did with the first pack I received in my mom voxbox. But the pack I received for doing the brand challenge was soooo much better! Not only were the nails bigger but there were more of them too! :)
Tiffny E.
Tiffny E.
Oct. 1, 2012, 11:11 a.m.
I have that problem with the width not the length.
Cathy B.
Cathy B.
Oct. 1, 2012, 11:10 a.m.
These can slightly be stretched but if you stretch too much it will leave a "ripple effect" in the strip. I haven't had this problem because I have narrow nails but my nails are quite long and I haven't had a problem with the length.
Althea N.
Althea N.
Oct. 1, 2012, 9:12 a.m.
I would recommend that when you are putting them on get one as close to the width of your nails as possible and sliiiiightly stretch it to make it fit perfectly! Just be gentle with the stretch because you don't want to tear the strip, but they do have a little give in them! You may even be able to put two together depending on the design.
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Oct. 1, 2012, 7:52 a.m.
I have that problem with the width not the length. I bought the Kiss Halloween designs with orange and spiderweb designs. I do not like these because they are stickers not polish and they are a bit more of a hassle to use especially because you have to file the edge of the sticker to remove the excess product. I have to file my real nails after a manicure. It ruins the smooth edge.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Sept. 30, 2012, 6:37 p.m.
Yes. I prefer the sally hansen ones because of that. I have the issue that they are too big and sometimes too short. It tends to annoy me when I have let my nails grow long

Join Now