Lauren G.
Kansas City, MO

Do the press on decals actually fit the nail well? I've used the Sally Hansen nail strips before and find that they aren't THAT great of a match and sometimes bubble a little when putitng them on.

Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Inverness, FL
4 years, 4 months ago
I find that they do not always fit but I have found that I'd you buy a designer that is solid or dose not mater if it is up side down you can flip the nail sticker over and it will fit. I have also found the rounder you nail bed is the more bubbles you get , like my daughter has a flat nail bed and they go on the a t and mine has more of a curve and I get bubbles so I take a needle and poke a small hole and it works well.
Diana L.
Diana L.
Richmond, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
Well I personally haven't had any issues with these. I find them much "safer" than Sally hansen simply because they are easier to fix mistakes. Also you have to consider that you have to be very careful and try not to do it in a rush so that they will work better
Kisa A.
Kisa A.
SOMERSET
4 years, 4 months ago
They usually fit your nails fine. And if they don't, you can adjust them to fit your nails.
Cathy J.
Cathy J.
Wentzville, MO
4 years, 5 months ago
It is hard for me to find a perfect fit around my cuticle as not all mine are perfectly rounded. However what little gap is left is not really noticeable
Diana M.
Diana M.
4 years, 5 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I haven't had any issues. They seems to fit my nails just fine. I also prep my nail before hand by buffing it.
Krista R.
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
4 years, 9 months ago
I have not had any problems with them and I've used them multiple times on my finger nails and my toe nails. They fit well, no bubbles and lasted long.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Netcong, NJ
4 years, 10 months ago
My nails are wide and really don't fit on my nails but you have to take your time putting them down so you can get any crinkles or air bubbles out. then use your nail to push the extra into your cuticles so you can use a nail fail to shave it off.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Frankfort, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yes they do, there are different sizes for each finger or toe, you may need to trim a little off but just be careful to pick the right size for the nail. I put the sticker on top of my nail while on the sheet before removing it so that I could judge the size correctly.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
4 years, 11 months ago
They have so many different sizes in the pack that I feel that they should work for everyone. I did make the mistake of putting the first one on backwards with the square end at my cuticle, but once I figured out my mistake they fit my nails pretty well. I was able to push them down around my cuticle and they looked very natural.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
4 years, 11 months ago
They didn't work well for me.