Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Kansas City, MO

Do the press on decals actually fit the nail well? I've used the Sally Hansen nail strips before and find that they aren't THAT great of a match and sometimes bubble a little when putitng them on.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Aug. 18, 2013, 1:37 p.m.
I find that they do not always fit but I have found that I'd you buy a designer that is solid or dose not mater if it is up side down you can flip the nail sticker over and it will fit. I have also found the rounder you nail bed is the more bubbles you get , like my daughter has a flat nail bed and they go on the a t and mine has more of a curve and I get bubbles so I take a needle and poke a small hole and it works well.
Diana L.
Diana L.
Aug. 6, 2013, 10:29 p.m.
Well I personally haven't had any issues with these. I find them much "safer" than Sally hansen simply because they are easier to fix mistakes. Also you have to consider that you have to be very careful and try not to do it in a rush so that they will work better
Kisa A.
Kisa A.
July 23, 2013, 1:41 a.m.
They usually fit your nails fine. And if they don't, you can adjust them to fit your nails.
Cathy J.
Cathy J.
July 20, 2013, 1:28 p.m.
It is hard for me to find a perfect fit around my cuticle as not all mine are perfectly rounded. However what little gap is left is not really noticeable
Diana M.
Diana M.
July 7, 2013, 12:35 p.m.
I haven't had any issues. They seems to fit my nails just fine. I also prep my nail before hand by buffing it.
Krista R.
Krista R.
Feb. 25, 2013, 5:18 a.m.
I have not had any problems with them and I've used them multiple times on my finger nails and my toe nails. They fit well, no bubbles and lasted long.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Jan. 22, 2013, 8:24 p.m.
My nails are wide and really don't fit on my nails but you have to take your time putting them down so you can get any crinkles or air bubbles out. then use your nail to push the extra into your cuticles so you can use a nail fail to shave it off.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Jan. 6, 2013, 10:45 a.m.
Yes they do, there are different sizes for each finger or toe, you may need to trim a little off but just be careful to pick the right size for the nail. I put the sticker on top of my nail while on the sheet before removing it so that I could judge the size correctly.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Jan. 2, 2013, 9:47 a.m.
They have so many different sizes in the pack that I feel that they should work for everyone. I did make the mistake of putting the first one on backwards with the square end at my cuticle, but once I figured out my mistake they fit my nails pretty well. I was able to push them down around my cuticle and they looked very natural.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Dec. 23, 2012, 4:30 a.m.
They didn't work well for me.
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Oct. 18, 2012, 5:58 p.m.
No not really for me it wasn't wide enought to cover the whole nail but in the color I got I just filled in the spaces and it came out great but it you have very skinny nails it might work . But it's not that well fitted for most people's nails
Grace
Grace
Oct. 16, 2012, 4:24 p.m.
The sizes were perfect for both my fingernails and toenails. I didn't get a bubble at all.
Davia G.
Davia G.
Oct. 13, 2012, 11:09 p.m.
These things are fantastic...remember you can totally use small scissors or cuticle scissors to trim the nail dress to fit! A really fun idea is to use them to create a fun french mani/pedi in no time! These are so much better then the S.H. BRAND! You do not need to rough up your nails prior to using this product..if bubbling is a concern use a clear coat after applying the strip and let dry before doing anything!
Christy K.
Christy K.
Oct. 10, 2012, 7:47 p.m.
I found that none of the nails fit my nails at all, and when they don't fit correctly they don't stay on at all :(
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Oct. 9, 2012, 7:46 p.m.
I found it easy to find a size to match my nails. You can also file the sides a bit if needed if they are a tad too wide.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Oct. 8, 2012, 2:13 p.m.
There are more size options than with the Sally Hansen version
Randi H.
Randi H.
Oct. 7, 2012, 1:40 p.m.
If bubbling on ya, then I'd use the emery board to LIGHTLY "scuff" the surface of your nail up prior to application. That should help w/getting them to stick securely to surface of your nail. Also work from center and press GENTLY and SLOWLY outward. That should help prevent air bubble's. (The thinner the material-the easier it bubble's. So, have to be slow & patient when applying some of the more delicate material. The "Glitter" design(solid color's)the material used is VERY thick. Therefore is much less likely to bubble up on ya.(The Glitter ones stay on forever too-it's thick and durable stuff. Probably a good style for first time user to make application easier.) It just takes trial and error- practice will make perfect!
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Oct. 6, 2012, 7:32 a.m.
Yes, They do as long as you find the right size in the pack for each nail.
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
Oct. 4, 2012, 12:31 p.m.
Its very dependent on your nail shape. For the average person, they do fit well, provided that you pick the right size for each nail.

Join Now