Flory F.
Flory F.
Yuba City, CA

Are these worth buying for the price they are?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Feb. 21, 2014, 10:47 a.m.
I didn't like the one i received in the box. so no they honestly aren't worth buying
Caroline D.
Caroline D.
Feb. 19, 2014, 7:05 p.m.
Not in my opinion. too expensive for how long they lasted... but i supposed it depends on how active you are. i have two toddlers and am doing dishes and laundry and cleaning... i suppose they aren't meant to live through all that on a daily basis. i would buy them for a special occasion tho. They looked cute the first day.
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Feb. 10, 2014, 12:44 a.m.
Not in my opinion. They didn't last long enough for me. But i have my hands in water alot.
Tamber M.
Tamber M.
Feb. 9, 2014, 4:14 p.m.
Yes they are worth buying I love these I think they are the best brand. They are easy to apply and they last long. Probably have ten or eleven different designs I'm just waiting for more different diagrams where I live.
Amy A.
Amy A.
Feb. 1, 2014, 12:32 a.m.
Not too well mine stayed on an hour maby before it chipped and peeled off and thay didn't fit my nails
Exstacy P.
Exstacy P.
Jan. 29, 2014, 5:42 p.m.
No they stay on, but they look cheap and unnatural because of how they fit on in my opinion.
osiris g.
osiris g.
Jan. 28, 2014, 3:21 p.m.
I don't believe so they always peel off for me.
Staci C.
Staci C.
Jan. 25, 2014, 6:03 p.m.
They are pricey, but they are worth it if you plan on going out, or have an event to attend.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Jan. 24, 2014, 5:59 p.m.
They aren't the best product and not worth your money

Join Now