Kiss Nail Dress Ultimate Nail Fashion Full/French Strips Double Lutz - 40 CT

Kiss® Nail Dress® Ultimate Nail Fashion.
New & improved.
Lasts up to a week.
Peel-off removal.
No acetone needed.
40 strips.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiss Nail Dress Ultimate Nail Fashion Full/French Strips Double Lutz - 40 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Ive used these before but they should be a little longer so people can shape them there self
Charlottesville , VA
This is great for fast quick last minute don’t have time to go get them done kinda product
Romeoville, IL
These work very well and are easy to put on. I wish they stayed out a little longer though.
Summerfield, FL
I use these when I’m in a pinch for time and need my nails done last minute. My favorite!
Clifton Park , NY
I love these french nail strips alot. They stay on great if you. prep your nail
I love these french nail strips alot. They stay on great if you. prep your nail
Sackville, New Brunswick
I found they definitely did the trick but you can easily do a French mani without these as long as you’re precise enough with a brush, because these can become time consuming to apply to each finger! But still nice
I wasn’t a massive fan of these as they were hard to put on and would get ruined quite quickly but if you’re only going to be using it for a short time then it is a great idea.
Kanata, ON
I'm sure Kiss' other designs are quite nice, but these ones just didn't look very good or natural once on the nail. Also left many ridges and whatnot because it didn't quite adhere to the natural shape of the nail. I was disappointed with these nail stickers and wouldn't get them again.
Once you get the hang of it these make French manicured nails an easy task! They come with plenty of stickers and i wouldn’t change anything

Looking for your answer?