Kiss Nail Dress Ultimate Nail Fashion Full/French Strips Double Lutz - 40 CT

Kiss® Nail Dress® Ultimate Nail Fashion.
New & improved.
Lasts up to a week.
Peel-off removal.
No acetone needed.
40 strips.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiss Nail Dress Ultimate Nail Fashion Full/French Strips Double Lutz - 40 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Kentucky
Easy way to get professional looking nails. Easy to apply and use perfect lines every time. Had compliments from strangers when I did my nails. Can do traditional French tip or can change the colors up and have fun !!
Idaho Falls, ID
Not my favorite product. They fall off easily enough and just aren’t worth the expenditure. If you want pretty French tips, go to a nail salon. They will last much longer at a salon than they would with this product. Would t recommend for those looking for a long lasting nail option.
I love the variety of different polish colors in this brand. I have a ton of unique colors from them. Perhaps a negative is that sometimes the nails aren’t all the correct size for me.
Cochranton, PA
I love a French manicure. Sometimes I don't have the time or money for the salon so I get the French manicure nail strips. They are affordable and easy to use. They also last at least a week with the right top coat.
I use the glue-on petite sized nails from this brand and wanted to add a French tip to them with my white nail polish, but it ended up being a disaster. The sticky part that you have to remove the paper from to get these on is really difficult to get off and it’s more trouble than it’s worth.
Walker, LA
The nails went on easy and they looked great. They are very convenient and easy to use. As a dental assistant I can’t have my nails done, so these are great to use for a weekend event where I can put them on and take them off quickly without breaking the bank or ruining my nails.
Clermont, FL
These little stickers are amazing! They last for weeks, and look like I went to the salon! Just cover them with a bit of clear polish, and you’re good to go for a solid 2 weeks. Much longer lasting than a regular manicure, and far less expensive than getting falsies.
Temple, TX
Easy to use from beginner to pro. I like that there are many design options. Repeat user. I would improve how well,it stick to the nail for the smile line. Easy enough to use. Decent price. I would recommend to others.
Whiting, IN
Do these really work well for anyone? I give it 3 stars, because maybe it’s me using them wrong. They never stick right for me, paint always gets under them. But i still try... lol
Dallas, TX
Kiss Nail Dress Ultimate Nail Fashion Full/French Strips Double Lutz - 40 CT uploaded by Marisol F.
I tried Kiss Nail Dress Ultimate Nail Fashion Full/French Strips Double Lutz - 40 CT and I really did not like them... they are good tho just in case of an emergency and you don't have time to get your nails done but they really don't last.

Looking for your answer?