BeautyNailNail CareKiss
Nail Dress Strips Peplum

Kiss Nail Dress Strips Peplum

On in Minutes, Off in Seconds without Remover. Kiss Nail Dress Strips Crown Includes: Fashion Strips In 14 sizes. Nail Booklet. File. Fashion that Sticks. For tips & toes. Lasts up to 10 days &l.

Are these easy to apply?
Has anyone tried this product Kiss Nail Dress Strips Peplum ? If so how did they turn out?
Not at all! Nails stay healthy.
Start your review of Kiss Nail Dress Strips Peplum!
Product Highlights
The first time I wore them they lasted for a good long while.in reviews
You have to make sure your nails are clean, find your size, and applying them takes some maneuvering.in reviews
If I do try these again I'll try putting a base coat first before applying the stripsin reviews
Emily S.
Easley, SC
Kiss Nail Dress Strips Peplum uploaded by Emily S.
My go to for diy press on nails!!! I absolutely love this brand. Makes it so easy to have a professional looking mani but only costs about $7. Super easy to apply. I keep a stock at home. Totally recommend
Denise G.
Another nail strip color that did not work for me . The vaule would be great if they actually last a week . Would not buy again .
Melissa I.
Ash, NC
This are cool to put on my nails when I don’t want to bother with regular polish and want like a manicure look for designs. They don’t stay on long tho, I can only get a few days wear out of these. Maybe I’m doing something wrong. I will wear them on special occasions or when I want my nails to look a certain way with an outfit.
Lillian E.
I love these. They are so affordable last up to a week or 2, and looks really good. This is what i buy when i don't feel like paying 50 dollars or more to get mine done lol. Definitely recommend!
Ashley M.
Pawleys Isl, SC
1,129 reviews
These are so easy to use! I love the strips as they are the perfect size for my nails. They are easy to apply and easy to file down the excess! They are so pretty as well and last a very long time.
Emis B.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I buy this when I need something fast and it is super, I really like to do my manicure at home to learn
Josselin C.
Inver Grove, MN
No había probado este producto antes pero hace unos días atrás lo compré y la verdad que me gustó son muy fácil de poner y también de quitar
joanna M.
Kissimmee, FL
I hear people love these nail strips. I haven’t had much luck with these. I kept messing on especially when it came to doing the left hand
Jennifer D.
Great for an event or a special occasion and easy to apply. The only down side is they don’t last long maybe a couple days to a week depending.
Meme K.
memphis
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the kiss nails strips they are really easy to put it on I always get them in different colors