BY KISS #30 in Press-on Nails

On in Minutes, Off in Seconds without Remover. Kiss Nail Dress Strips Crown Includes: Fashion Strips In 14 sizes. Nail Booklet. File. Fashion that Sticks. For tips & toes. Lasts up to 10 days &l. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "I've found that to help them last longer you have to make sure your nails are completely clean and bare, push your cuticles back and press as firmly as possible on the sticker." in 1 review
  • "The application is really easy and the patterns are all very cute." in 1 review
  • "i bought this a long time ago but it wasent to good because they didnt stay on long but since then they have improved" in 1 review
  • "They look amazing and are super easy to apply." in 1 review
Iris F.
Biloxi , MS
If you need a manicure for longer than 1 day then this is not for you. They peel off easily and don't adhere to the nail strongly. It is also difficult to get them on without any bumps.
Janaye M.
Albuquerque, NM
I have been using the Kiss nail strips for a while. I LOVE the ones with minimal to no jewels. However, all the ones that have a lot of jewels are absolute rubbish. I have the black ones with multi colored jewels on right now. I put them on last night and the first thing I noticed was that I needed a similar size for my ring finger and pointer finger, but there wasn't two of similar sizes, so one nail looks like it is partially covered.

The second problem I have is that the tips do not stay down. They started peeling and pulling up within minutes.

Due to the jewels at the tips, they snag on everything which causes the pulling and peeling to be even worse.

Overall I would say to stick with the non jeweled strips and they will work great. But all the jeweled ones that I have used haven't lasted 3 days. I usually am so frustrated with all the snagging, pulling and peeling that I have to take them off by day 2.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
I do think that these are amazing in there own way. If you follow the directions and give them a hard press they should stick for a while. I had got my first set from here and there were in a Black pattern not sure the name at the moment but they lasted 2 or more weeks. I actually had to take them off, before they were even coming off their self's. I would say the ones with the little gems and studs will loses them a bit faster but the pattern under it that is the main stick layer should last much longer. My favor thing to do with them are make accent nails with Nail Dress and the rest of them simple.
Amie L.
Somers, CT
I am not too much of a nail person but sometimes I enjoy a little sparkle. These are gorgeous, but I did find the ends a little difficult to get smooth because of the jewels. I also feel that with all nail products like this, you cannot get a perfect fit and therefore end up with some areas of the nail missing color.
Brynn S.
Port Richey, FL
Great designs and colors but don't stick very well and don't last long at all. Too much for what you get out of them. Great for a night out or special occasion but thats about it. Kiss nail products are great value. The nails last much longer than the strips
Lauren Z.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
I bought these to wear for my birthday dinner and they showed extreme signs of wear after less than 12 hours. I don’t know if it’s because of the embedded “gems” or what, but these had terrible staying power. Kiss suggests cutting-up their strips and using them as accents on regular painted nails, so that is what I will probably do with the remaining strips.
Morgan M.
Mesa, AZ
I've bought these nail strips at least three times and always for special events like Christmas or birthday parties. I prefer acrylic nails or nail stickers but these are pretty good. I've had them last from 2 days to 12 days. I've found that to help them last longer you have to make sure your nails are completely clean and bare, push your cuticles back and press as firmly as possible on the sticker. For the money I think its a good product and the designs are really pretty too!
Elizabeth W.
Kent, WA
I love KISS nails, I really do. These are basically stickers for your nails. You press them on, either a full-nail or a French-tip that you cut out. I put one on each pinky and they stayed put for TWO WEEKS. They would have stayed longer, but I peeled them off in order to try something else. Sometimes, I'm impatient.
Allie B.
Kalamazoo, MI
These nail stickers are cute and a quick, decently easy way to spice up your nails. The only problems I had with them was that they are pricey and I found it hard to file down after putting them on. They stayed on long for me and I even put them on my toes!
Cassie C.
These are really cute and come in a variety of designs. They are easy to apply, but I did find that there weren't enough of each size so one of my nails wasn't completely covered. I also think they are a little pricey for stickers. They are cute though!
Autumn F.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Do these stick well, or do they peel off easily?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How long do these really last?
Michelle N.
Do these really stay on, with all of those gems?
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
What are your go to designs for Kiss Nail Dresses?
Kimberly B.
Logan, WV
How do u apply these and are they as good as everyone lets on? How long do they typically last on your nails?