Kiss Nail Dress Strips Garter - 28 CT uploaded by sierra g.Kiss Nail Dress Strips Garter - 28 CT uploaded by sierra g.

BY KISS

Kiss® Nail Dress™ Garter Strips - 28.
Fashion that sticks.
For tips & toes.
Lasts up to a week. see more...

sierra g.
Tuscaloosa , AL
 Kiss Nail Dress Garter comes with twenty-eight nail strips that are designed for both your fingernails and toenails and can last up to 10 days. They are easy to apply: select the size that fits your fingernail; apply near the cuticle; smooth away from the center (when doing your fingernails the round side of the strip goes near your cuticle; when doing your toenails put the square side near your cuticle); fold down over at the edge of your fingernails; and file away the excess. When you're ready to change your manicure slowly peel off the nail strips.There are times when I want to try nail art but lack time, patience and the ability to actually do nail art so I was eager to try Kiss Nail Dress Garter. I had mixed results. On the fingernails the stickers look great. I do suggest trimming them before you put them on your nail but after that they have very easy to apply. The strips come in a variety of sizes so it is easy to find one to fit each nail. They look nice on my nails and more than one person thought it was a professional manicure. The stickers are very stylish - perfect for a day at the office or night on the town. The stickers did last ten days on my fingers and I am on the computer all day so my fingers do see lots of wear and tear.
Kerrigan C.
Super fun and didn't fall off as quickly as I thought they would! For a great price and make your nails look professionally done! I would try again!!