BY KISS

On in Minutes, Off in Seconds without Remover. Kiss Nail Dress Strips Bustier Includes: Fashion Strips In 14 sizes. Nail Booklet. File. Fashion that Sticks. For tips & toes. Lasts up to 10 days. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Aleks A.
Citrus Hts, CA
Application was pretty easy and they have some good-looking designs.
my only complaint is that they didn't fit my nails very well. I had to trim the sides of the strips to fit my tiny nails.

I haven't tried removing them yet, but they're not budging at all! usually other nails strips in this style would fall off pretty quickly, or even get snagged in many things.
Estefania  D.
I had a hard time trying to file the excess down, I had to cut them to the shape of my nails. They feel like stickers and only lasted for a few hours before starting to unglue or raise from the edges.
jennifer h.
The kids love these. I've tried them but with all the work I do they start to peel off fast. The kids like the variety they get to choose from lost of fun colors and designs
Danielle L.
The price is better than other nail strips. I did find they peeled off after one week. I would recommend to a friend. Also, it does look nicer on longer nails.
Karalynn B.
Very easy to apply and a great value for the price. I removed them after a week as they were chipping. A great, easy way to dress up your nails.
sierra t.
For practically a skiker it works well. I have had nail polish come off faster than this. Still wish it would last longer.
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
They look pretty but do they work? Are they long lasting?
RAQUEL L.