Kiss Nail Dress Mix It Up! Strips - 40 CT

Kiss® Nail Dress® Mix It Up! Strips.
New.
Bring the salon home.
Ultimate nail fashion.
Lasts up to a week.
40.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiss Nail Dress Mix It Up! Strips - 40 CT!
How would you rate this product?
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
I love the designs of these nail strips! They are so cute, and they have a great variety of choices for more minimalist aesthetic to crazy comic book art. Unfortunately, as cute as these are, they are not great regarding performance. These are more like stickers than nail strip lacquer, so it doesn't adhere as well, which I understand, but I can't get them to stay on for a full night out. You also have to cut these to size which can be more time consuming than justing painting your nails. I'm giving these three stars because they are cheap and great for when I do photoshoots to stylize looks, but not practical for everyday wear.
emily C.
Red Deer
Kiss Nail Dress Mix It Up! Strips - 40 CT uploaded by emily C.
I loved these!! They were a little hard to apply, but I was able to get it done, even as a novice. They stayed on really well with a top coat, and didn’t chip off for at least a week and a half. I’d totally buy again.
Abby F.
charleston
These strips are amazing! You get a salon quality manicure without having to leave your home. They are quick and easy to apply and do not leave any smell like normal nail polishes!
Brooke B.
Masontown, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this product a lot. It is good for the price and lasts long, it is easy to use and apply. The cons are bending of the nail sizes on smaller nails. It can be hard to shape but worth it. I would buy again.
Sophia C.
Providence
I have used these to do my nails and my nieces nails they came out so cute. Would recommend
D'Ann J.
Mentone, IN
These are very easy to use you don't have to heat them up like others that's to long of a process they stay on for long periods if you use a top coat on them after you have them on.anyone can use them I got it the first time I used tbem.i them recommend this to anyone just use too coat after
Katie S.
Fresno, CA
Kiss Nail Dress Mix It Up! Strips - 40 CT uploaded by Katie S.
I thought that the pattern and style of these nail strips were fun and bold! The only issue I had was it was hard to fit the nail strips on some of my nails, as I have small hands and fingers. I liked the design and how easy they are to apply.
Cate F.
Rockingham, NC
The first time I used these I was AMAZED at how long they lasted. I thought it would last for a few days and no longer, but was surprised when it lasted over a week. I did find them a little hard to apply, but practice makes perfect!
Amanda P.
Waverly, OH
1,022 reviews
I love these nail strips they are very easy to use and don’t cost that much! It’s a very good value! They stay on your nails for about 2wks so that’s a plus. I’m a repeat user and will continue using these.
Yasmin H.
The Woodlands, TX
Are use these to give myself an accent nail. They’re very easy to apply, I wish there were more patterns. The first time is a little tricky to apply but once you get the hang of it is pretty good

Looking for your answer?