BeautyNailNail CareKiss
Nail Dress- 2013 Halloween Collection (Black Cat)

KISS Nail Dress- 2013 Halloween Collection (Black Cat)

These are the 2013 Halloween Collection, VERY LIMITED TIME! Buy all 6 designs. Candy Corn, Gobblins, Trick or Treat, Black Cat,

For tips and toes; On in minutes, off in seconds without remover; 28 bandes strips

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KISS Nail Dress- 2013 Halloween Collection (Black Cat)!
Marissa T.
NY
KISS Nail Dress- 2013 Halloween Collection (Black Cat) uploaded by Marissa T.
KISS Nail Dress- 2013 Halloween Collection (Black Cat) uploaded by Marissa T.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I bought the new Kiss halloween nail decals and they look SUPER cute! These stickers are beautifully detailed and very easy to apply! They REALLY make my nails look like I got them professionally done! I’m OBSESSED with them and I’m looking forward to getting more for other occasions!
summer M.
Purchased at: CVS
I love nail art stickers from kiss for Halloween. They will match anything you want to dress up as and are cute for every day wear

Looking for your answer?