Add a Photo

By Kiss

#2 in Nail Art
Introducing Kiss® Nail Dress™, ultimate nail fashion for tips and toes! Just peel, apply, and shape for a manicure that lasts up to a week. On in minutes, off in seconds without remover. Nail Dress is available in several different styles, many of them featuring 3-dimensional jeweled designs. With 28 strips in each package, you can cut up your extras to create designs that can be used on top of polished or artificial nails. Add some pizzazz and use with imPRESS® Press-On Manicure™ by Broadway Nails for the ultimate DIY manicure. Nail Dress doesn’t dry out the way other polish strips can, so you can save them to use on your next mani. A nail design booklet is included in each package, just in case you need a little inspiration. And don’t forget about your feet! Nail Dress looks awesome on toes, too – just use the square side of the sticker for a perfect fit. Kiss Nail Dress’ suggested retail is $6.99 and is available in all major drug chains and mass retailers like WalMart, CVS and Walgreens. Visit. kissusa.com. to learn more.
Photos (386)
Juliet R.
Juliet R.

I love these. I'm a competitive martial artist and I love being able to do my nails pretty, but not much holds up to the stress and abuse of board breaking, and other high contact things that I do. I find that these have a great life for a pedicure, they're not too expensive, and they last a VERY long time. Those are all things that are important to me. I don't have time to worry about my pedi, I just want to do it and let it be. I've had these last for almost a month! I love it! Worth the money and the time!
Even though I spend my time kicking butt, I still want to be a pretty at the same time. I can be pretty and strong and powerful at the same time. These are my go-to for the strong, powerful girl fighter who wants to fight like a princess!
Amy B.
Amy B.
Kempner, TX

I've always loved the look of painted nails but I'm way too rough on my hands and nails. A manicure only lasts a day or two max on me!
I am I'm love with these! Most styles come with a full nail AND just tips.
The full nail look is super easy, just clean your nails well and choose the proper size. Apply and file down the excess.
With tips only do the same except only apply to tips. I always apply the a little further up than my natural tip the top with a couple coats of clear coat.
When they wear a bit on the ends I just clip my nails down with clippers and it looks brand new again!
These are over a week old!!!!!
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.

Being a person that is TERRIBLE at doing their own nails and sometimes doesn't have time to make it to the nail salon I absolulty love the kiss nail dress. I got it at the drug store and the price was decent. With the first nail the application was a bit more difficult but after a few trys and by my 10th nail I was a pro! Ever since then I have been applying them much easier - thanks to the practice. I would recommend then to people who dont want to spend a fortune on their nails and that love changing up looks every so often.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Cicero, IL

These nails are perfect if you have a night out planned or an event. They are convenient, easy to put on and easy to take off. The designs they have are cute and they look nice with any outfit. The ones that I used made me feel like I had just gotten a manicure, but not the price of one. The only thing that made me not give it 5 stars would be how long it lasted. I wish they would last a bit more than 7 days, but if you're looking for a quick way to look awesome, this is the product that you want.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

These are actually the nail wraps I keep coming back to after trying so many others. These just seem to stay on my nail longer and they don't start to bubble or peel until about 4 or 5 days after I put them on. It's definitely great in a pinch when you're going somewhere and need your nails done quickly! I can't complain about the prints or styles either. I tried a rainbow gradient nail wrap and a kind of Aztec-looking nail wrap set; both got major compliments!
erica h.
erica h.

I was very skeptical of buying these, but was glad that i did. I really enjoyed the look of the overall product when i was done, but it took longer for me to apply these than to just paint my nails. The price is more expensive than normal polish, but they do last a while, and you don't have to worry about chipping. Great idea, just only for certain occasions. With 4 kids, its hard for me to find the time to do these much, but i do like them!
Adrienne C.
Adrienne C.
Beaumont, TX

I got these to cover my acrylic nails once they had grown out and for the first time using them I am impressed. I would definitely get them again. They are easy to apply. The only downside is if you don't file them right and they get creases in the edges. Overall they are perfect for those on the go and don't have the or money to spend at a nail salon getting your nails painted.
Caitlinjul G.
Caitlinjul G.
Swifton, AR

Been using Sally Hansen forever and NEVER had this problem. The rest of the nails are starting to peel at edges. I've been doing my nails with wraps for years, so i know what I'm doing. Never will I buy these again. Even the reviews that are 3-5 star often state they fall of fast or are only good for a few day fix. Trying Jamberry next. I'll post a review on what I think.
Mary R.
Mary R.

Love the color patterns and designs. easy to apply, last for a week. my only compliant is that after that one week it builds up nasty stuff on the side of the nail sticker. it doesn't last long with water. after a few wash with dishes, it started to peel off from the sides and collects dust and food stains. yuck. but i will say it would be good for a one day use
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Erie, PA

I actually have a set of these on right now and being day 2, they are holding on strong. I youch people all day long and then washing my hands after, so they must be made of gorilla glue because I'm happy and they aren't letting go. I recommend these tonall girls who can put stickers on their fingers and who work in healthcare. :-)
Ieesha H.
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA

IS kiss nail dress worth the money?
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

I am scared to try them on, will they be hard to come off?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Kansas City, MO

Do the press on decals actually fit the nail well? I've used the Sally Hansen nail strips before and find that they aren't THAT great of a match and sometimes bubble a little when putitng them on.
Heather M.
Heather M.

Has anyone else had an issue with the nails being "too small" to fit?
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
tabernacle, nj

Does any one else have trouble actually keeping these on their nails?

Join Now