Kiss® Nail Dress
Top Questions See all 1,073 Q&A
- "I have used these a few days but being busy with my hands a lot they don't work for me and peel very easy, other then that they are really pretty just wish they worked for me " in 123 reviews
- "I like the kiss nail dress I just wish they would last more then 10 days but it is a nice thing to have if you're in a hurry." in 122 reviews
- "I got these a long time ago and I still have them, but the first time I used them, it was so easy and my nails looked gorgeous." in 118 reviews
- "I put a top coat on and called it good, 2 days later I put another top coat on just for good measure, I do a lot of dishes and chores and my nails are still rocking the stars and nebula's of beauty!" in 111 reviews
- "It was super easy to put on my nail and get them to fit the shape of my nail, however they only stuck on for a few hours." in 105 reviews
The Pros: Of all the nail strip products that I have tried (Sally’s, Incoco & Nail Dress) this one is the cheapest ( $$), sturdiest and easiest to work with. Let me elaborate; this strip is a bit thicker than its predecessors thus removing it from its plastic wrapper was much easier. I feel like I always have a hard time with the other brands. Furthermore, I didn’t tear a single strip during application which I have also done in the past. This thickness made it easier for me to work with and adjust as needed. I also liked that each set comes with “nails” that can be used for a pedi if desired.
The one thing that I absolutely loved about this product was that removal was so easy. We all know nail stickers can be a bit stubborn to remove, however when I was removing my stickers this morning I was able to flip and lift a little piece in the corner of each nail and then I was able to get the whole sticker to came right off in one quick and gentle tug! The glue left over in each nail was easily wiped off with a little rub.
The Cons: Remember that thickness I was talking about? Well, it also comes with a con… this same thickness that makes it easy to apply also makes it a bit tricky when it comes time to file off the excess and to shape/smooth properly where the nail curves at the fingertip. My mani doesn’t look as smooth and as jagged free in a few nails as I would like. Also, for me they didn’t last 10 days, it was more like 5.
Regarding this two cons though in all fairness I have come to realize and must admit I am not the best at applying nail strips overall and give up on the whole genre all together. Also I use my hands a lot, I am a house wife and I work with kids in my day job and wash my hands a lot when I freelance or work from home. The poor things just don’t stand a chance with em. Someone with a better hand coordination and less hand washing might have a better go!
The Bottom Line: Though nail strips are not for me this is a very good product that is about $3 and up $5 cheaper than 3 of its competitors. The company has great selection and I would recommend it if Nail Strips are your thing.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos