Add a Photo

By KISS
#5 in Nail Art
Introducing Kiss® Nail Dress™, ultimate nail fashion for tips and toes! Just peel, apply, and shape for a manicure that lasts up to a week. On in minutes, off in seconds without remover. Nail Dress is available in several different styles, many of them featuring 3-dimensional jeweled designs. With 28 strips in each package, you can cut up your extras to create designs that can be used on top of polished or artificial nails. Add some pizzazz and use with imPRESS® Press-On Manicure™ by Broadway Nails for the ultimate DIY manicure. Nail Dress doesn’t dry out the way other polish strips can, so you can save them to use on your next mani. A nail design booklet is included in each package, just in case you need a little inspiration. And don’t forget about your feet! Nail Dress looks awesome on toes, too – just use the square side of the sticker for a perfect fit. Kiss Nail Dress’ suggested retail is $6.99 and is available in all major drug chains and mass retailers like WalMart, CVS and Walgreens. Visit. kissusa.com. to learn more.
Photos (399)
ErikandSara B.
ErikandSara B.
Huntington, TX

I am ALWAYS looking for new ways to decorate my nails. I have moved beyond regularly polished nails and tend to spend hours painting and decorating my nails into a fresh new look. With this product I no longer have to endure the agonizing process of painting and waiting and painting and waiting. I no longer have to worry about smearing or smudging my hard work. I just clean and file my nails, press on the sticker, apply a topcoat and in just a few minutes o have salon quality nails that would have otherwise taken hours. I love this product.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.

Being a person that is TERRIBLE at doing their own nails and sometimes doesn't have time to make it to the nail salon I absolulty love the kiss nail dress. I got it at the drug store and the price was decent. With the first nail the application was a bit more difficult but after a few trys and by my 10th nail I was a pro! Ever since then I have been applying them much easier - thanks to the practice. I would recommend then to people who dont want to spend a fortune on their nails and that love changing up looks every so often.
Adrienne C.
Adrienne C.
Beaumont, TX

I got these to cover my acrylic nails once they had grown out and for the first time using them I am impressed. I would definitely get them again. They are easy to apply. The only downside is if you don't file them right and they get creases in the edges. Overall they are perfect for those on the go and don't have the or money to spend at a nail salon getting your nails painted.
Caitlinjul G.
Caitlinjul G.
Swifton, AR

Been using Sally Hansen forever and NEVER had this problem. The rest of the nails are starting to peel at edges. I've been doing my nails with wraps for years, so i know what I'm doing. Never will I buy these again. Even the reviews that are 3-5 star often state they fall of fast or are only good for a few day fix. Trying Jamberry next. I'll post a review on what I think.
Mary R.
Mary R.

Love the color patterns and designs. easy to apply, last for a week. my only compliant is that after that one week it builds up nasty stuff on the side of the nail sticker. it doesn't last long with water. after a few wash with dishes, it started to peel off from the sides and collects dust and food stains. yuck. but i will say it would be good for a one day use
gladys g.
gladys g.

Is fast easy and economical I love it because if you need to leave some place and you want to look beautiful and you do not have time to go to the room you can fix your nails at home and it is super easy and you do not have to worry about badly painting your nails or damaging your Glaze bathing or combing your clothes is super easy and practical
Krista B.
Krista B.
New London, CT

These are okay. With practice and knowing which size I need for what nail I'm sure I'd like them more. After applying about six or seven I ended up taking them all off. Some fingers looked really good, other fingers looked weird. And I couldn't find a size for my pointer. So yeah. Most likely won't buy again.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Columbus, GA

So I was really skeptical about these at first. I can't stand having fake nails so I never do anything with mine. but I thought hey why not try these. it was so simple to apply them and they look amazing. I'm in love and have an awesome way to keep my nails done without having to worry about them chipping.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.

I LOVE THESE!! If applied right they look 100% like nail polish! They're great if your in a rush and they last about two weeks!!(the box only says one!!) If you mess up at all though you can get creases. Over all I love them though and are not hard at all to apply!
Care Z.
Care Z.
Henderson, NV

So easy to use and much more affordable than some others that are out there. My daughters love buying the holiday-themed ones and they can apply themselves with little help from me. They last longer than a basic manicure so I can't ask for much more than that.
Ieesha H.
Ieesha H.

IS kiss nail dress worth the money?
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

I am scared to try them on, will they be hard to come off?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Kansas City, MO

Do the press on decals actually fit the nail well? I've used the Sally Hansen nail strips before and find that they aren't THAT great of a match and sometimes bubble a little when putitng them on.
Heather M.
Heather M.

Has anyone else had an issue with the nails being "too small" to fit?
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
tabernacle, nj

Does any one else have trouble actually keeping these on their nails?

Join Now