BY KISS #3 in Nail Art

Introducing Kiss® Nail Dress™, ultimate nail fashion for tips and toes! Just peel, apply, and shape for a manicure that lasts up to a week. On in minutes, off in seconds without remover. Nail Dress is available in several different styles, many of them featuring 3-dimensional jeweled designs. With 28 strips in each package, you can cut up your extras to create designs that can be used on top of polished or artificial nails. Add some pizzazz and use with imPRESS® Press-On Manicure™ by Broadway Nails for the ultimate DIY manicure. Nail Dress doesn’t dry out the way other polish strips can, so you can save them to use on your next mani. A nail design booklet is included in each package, just in case you need a little inspiration. And don’t forget about your feet! Nail Dress looks awesome on toes, too – just use the square side of the sticker for a perfect fit. Kiss Nail Dress’ suggested retail is $6.99 and is available in all major drug chains and mass retailers like WalMart, CVS and Walgreens. Visit. kissusa.com. to learn more. see more...

• how long does these stay on?1 Answers
  • This sounds like such a fun idea! I'm super tempted to go...1 Answers
  • I just a tried a different Kiss product, but being a momm...4 Answers
Kiss® Nail Dress
  • "I have used these a few days but being busy with my hands a lot they don't work for me and peel very easy, other then that they are really pretty just wish they worked for me " in 123 reviews
  • "I like the kiss nail dress I just wish they would last more then 10 days but it is a nice thing to have if you're in a hurry." in 122 reviews
  • "I got these a long time ago and I still have them, but the first time I used them, it was so easy and my nails looked gorgeous." in 118 reviews
  • "I put a top coat on and called it good, 2 days later I put another top coat on just for good measure, I do a lot of dishes and chores and my nails are still rocking the stars and nebula's of beauty!" in 111 reviews
  • "It was super easy to put on my nail and get them to fit the shape of my nail, however they only stuck on for a few hours." in 105 reviews
trisha w.
Annawan
I love these they stay on great unlike some of the others i have tried.they have fabulous colors and there is no price comparison these will not break your bank.You can put these on in a hurry and not have a problem falling off i would buy them again infact i have a couple of times
Jay 💖.
I liked these nail strips,though I did notice that they would crinkle on my nails sometimes,which they didn't do on my friend's longer nails. I am a nail-biter though,so that's not uncommon. I'd give these a 6/10 rating since they're really pretty and semi cheap.
Claudia N.
I️ like the color and styles of the nails. Not to mention this product told was extremely convenient. The application is messy and the nails look better from a distance . I️ would recommend if you’re last min, but I️ would rather get a manicure. Kiss® Nail Dress
Bethany V.
Victoria , TX
Pretty designs but never stay on for long .. the price is great for them ,you can find them at the dollar store for like a $1 or 2 .. id recommend for kids cause it comes off easy
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
I have these in every color/ style. Very easy. Great designs to choose from. Only $5.99 at Wal-Mart, Meijer, target, drug stores, etc. Definitely worth the price. Lasts up to 2 weeks.
Jannet N.
San Diego, CA
So I really like the KISS impress nail dress. So I decided to buy their nail jewel accents. I think they look adorable very fancy looks like I had them done professionally.
Cassie G.
Pathfork, KY
I buy these every so often. They are easy to apply and take off. They have many cute designs. I only can do these in special occasions because I work in the medical field. Other than that I like em.
Heather S.
Basye
Feels so soft to have on I have  been buying these since I was little girl in the 90's and even till this day I buy these products. They are so easy to apply and so easy to take off and I love they look . It looks like you got your nails professionally done
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
I purchased these from the Dollar Tree because they caught my eye. I do my own pedicure weekly and was looking for something to spice my nails up. Since they were only $1 I purchased a few and did my toes immediately after. They were somewhat easy to apply. I found that the file used to remove the excess sticker off the nail didn't work for me. I had to use stickers. But after a couple coats of top coat my toes looked great. Will purchase more of these!!
Cheli C.
Whittier, CA
The Product: For $6.99 you can get a set of 28 “Fashion Strips” from Kiss Nail Dress. The strips come in 18 different styles and each strip is interchangeable in order to fit your nail bed. Each set comes with strips that can fit both hands and feet and the set will include one [1] file to help remove excess product.

The Pros: Of all the nail strip products that I have tried (Sally’s, Incoco & Nail Dress) this one is the cheapest ( $$), sturdiest and easiest to work with. Let me elaborate; this strip is a bit thicker than its predecessors thus removing it from its plastic wrapper was much easier. I feel like I always have a hard time with the other brands. Furthermore, I didn’t tear a single strip during application which I have also done in the past. This thickness made it easier for me to work with and adjust as needed. I also liked that each set comes with “nails” that can be used for a pedi if desired.

The one thing that I absolutely loved about this product was that removal was so easy. We all know nail stickers can be a bit stubborn to remove, however when I was removing my stickers this morning I was able to flip and lift a little piece in the corner of each nail and then I was able to get the whole sticker to came right off in one quick and gentle tug! The glue left over in each nail was easily wiped off with a little rub.

The Cons: Remember that thickness I was talking about? Well, it also comes with a con… this same thickness that makes it easy to apply also makes it a bit tricky when it comes time to file off the excess and to shape/smooth properly where the nail curves at the fingertip. My mani doesn’t look as smooth and as jagged free in a few nails as I would like. Also, for me they didn’t last 10 days, it was more like 5.

Regarding this two cons though in all fairness I have come to realize and must admit I am not the best at applying nail strips overall and give up on the whole genre all together. Also I use my hands a lot, I am a house wife and I work with kids in my day job and wash my hands a lot when I freelance or work from home. The poor things just don’t stand a chance with em. Someone with a better hand coordination and less hand washing might have a better go!

The Bottom Line: Though nail strips are not for me this is a very good product that is about $3 and up $5 cheaper than 3 of its competitors. The company has great selection and I would recommend it if Nail Strips are your thing.
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
IS kiss nail dress worth the money?
Michelle M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am scared to try them on, will they be hard to come off?
Lauren G.
Kansas City, MO
Do the press on decals actually fit the nail well? I've used the Sally Hansen nail strips before and find that they aren't THAT great of a match and sometimes bubble a little when putitng them on.
Heather M.
Has anyone else had an issue with the nails being "too small" to fit?
Taylor B.
Tabernacle, NJ
Does any one else have trouble actually keeping these on their nails?