BY KISS #5 in Nail Art

Introducing Kiss® Nail Dress™, ultimate nail fashion for tips and toes! Just peel, apply, and shape for a manicure that lasts up to a week. On in minutes, off in seconds without remover. Nail Dress is available in several different styles, many of them featuring 3-dimensional jeweled designs. With 28 strips in each package, you can cut up your extras to create designs that can be used on top of polished or artificial nails. Add some pizzazz and use with imPRESS® Press-On Manicure™ by Broadway Nails for the ultimate DIY manicure. Nail Dress doesn’t dry out the way other polish strips can, so you can save them to use on your next mani. A nail design booklet is included in each package, just in case you need a little inspiration. And don’t forget about your feet! Nail Dress looks awesome on toes, too – just use the square side of the sticker for a perfect fit. Kiss Nail Dress’ suggested retail is $6.99 and is available in all major drug chains and mass retailers like WalMart, CVS and Walgreens. Visit. kissusa.com. to learn more. see more...

• how long does these stay on?1 Answers
  • I just a tried a different Kiss product, but being a mommy and fo...4 Answers
  • Never thought doing your nails could be so simple, I've never tri...5 Answers
Kiss® Nail Dress
  • "I have used these a few days but being busy with my hands a lot they don't work for me and peel very easy, other then that they are really pretty just wish they worked for me " in 123 reviews
  • "I like the kiss nail dress I just wish they would last more then 10 days but it is a nice thing to have if you're in a hurry." in 122 reviews
  • "I got these a long time ago and I still have them, but the first time I used them, it was so easy and my nails looked gorgeous." in 118 reviews
  • "I put a top coat on and called it good, 2 days later I put another top coat on just for good measure, I do a lot of dishes and chores and my nails are still rocking the stars and nebula's of beauty!" in 111 reviews
  • "It was super easy to put on my nail and get them to fit the shape of my nail, however they only stuck on for a few hours." in 105 reviews
Cassie G.
Pathfork, KY
I buy these every so often. They are easy to apply and take off. They have many cute designs. I only can do these in special occasions because I work in the medical field. Other than that I like em.
Claudia N.
I️ like the color and styles of the nails. Not to mention this product told was extremely convenient. The application is messy and the nails look better from a distance . I️ would recommend if you’re last min, but I️ would rather get a manicure. Kiss® Nail Dress
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
I have these in every color/ style. Very easy. Great designs to choose from. Only $5.99 at Wal-Mart, Meijer, target, drug stores, etc. Definitely worth the price. Lasts up to 2 weeks.
Bethany V.
Victoria
Pretty designs but never stay on for long .. the price is great for them ,you can find them at the dollar store for like a $1 or 2 .. id recommend for kids cause it comes off easy
Brandy Q.
Hammond
I have only used Kiss Nail Dress once, for a theme party, and yes they accomplished what I needed them to do but I didn't feel like it was a product that would last very long on my nails.
Jannet N.
San Diego, CA
So I really like the KISS impress nail dress. So I decided to buy their nail jewel accents. I think they look adorable very fancy looks like I had them done professionally.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
I purchased these from the Dollar Tree because they caught my eye. I do my own pedicure weekly and was looking for something to spice my nails up. Since they were only $1 I purchased a few and did my toes immediately after. They were somewhat easy to apply. I found that the file used to remove the excess sticker off the nail didn't work for me. I had to use stickers. But after a couple coats of top coat my toes looked great. Will purchase more of these!!
Cheli C.
Whittier, CA
The Product: For $6.99 you can get a set of 28 “Fashion Strips” from Kiss Nail Dress. The strips come in 18 different styles and each strip is interchangeable in order to fit your nail bed. Each set comes with strips that can fit both hands and feet and the set will include one [1] file to help remove excess product.

The Pros: Of all the nail strip products that I have tried (Sally’s, Incoco & Nail Dress) this one is the cheapest ( $$), sturdiest and easiest to work with. Let me elaborate; this strip is a bit thicker than its predecessors thus removing it from its plastic wrapper was much easier. I feel like I always have a hard time with the other brands. Furthermore, I didn’t tear a single strip during application which I have also done in the past. This thickness made it easier for me to work with and adjust as needed. I also liked that each set comes with “nails” that can be used for a pedi if desired.

The one thing that I absolutely loved about this product was that removal was so easy. We all know nail stickers can be a bit stubborn to remove, however when I was removing my stickers this morning I was able to flip and lift a little piece in the corner of each nail and then I was able to get the whole sticker to came right off in one quick and gentle tug! The glue left over in each nail was easily wiped off with a little rub.

The Cons: Remember that thickness I was talking about? Well, it also comes with a con… this same thickness that makes it easy to apply also makes it a bit tricky when it comes time to file off the excess and to shape/smooth properly where the nail curves at the fingertip. My mani doesn’t look as smooth and as jagged free in a few nails as I would like. Also, for me they didn’t last 10 days, it was more like 5.

Regarding this two cons though in all fairness I have come to realize and must admit I am not the best at applying nail strips overall and give up on the whole genre all together. Also I use my hands a lot, I am a house wife and I work with kids in my day job and wash my hands a lot when I freelance or work from home. The poor things just don’t stand a chance with em. Someone with a better hand coordination and less hand washing might have a better go!

The Bottom Line: Though nail strips are not for me this is a very good product that is about $3 and up $5 cheaper than 3 of its competitors. The company has great selection and I would recommend it if Nail Strips are your thing.
Anastasia S.
This was actually my second time ever trying KISS nail strips. My first experience was also very recent when I received a tiny sample insert in my Seventeen magazine. The sample pack came with four assorted nail dress patterns, but I only tried it on one finger and it lasted a few days. This time I applied them to all ten fingers and I was even considering sticking them to my toes, but since it's winter I didn't want to waste them, because it's clearly not the season for sandals and open-toes here in Michigan.
The first thing I noticed after opening the package is the awful smell of paint or glue, I'm not too sure what to name it but it was strong and chemical. This smell disappeared shortly after I took the strips out of the box, so it was probably just the leftover stench from the factory where they were produced. Either way, aside from this one thing the rest of my experience was very positive.
I carefully read the directions on the package and matched the strips to my nails, then bent them and filed off the excess. The shade I got, or should I say "pattern", was very cool and totally festive. I wore them to a family dinner and received many compliments, even from my uncle-in-law who normally doesn't like nail polish at all. Nobody could tell this isn't real polish, and although I was really tempted to claim the credit I had to explain the concept behind nail strips. Most people seemed genuinely interested, especially my aunts and my mother-in-law. They were intrigued by the idea of wearing cool nail designs that would last them 10 days. And really it's impossible to tell these are fake unless you have them right in front of your face.
Unfortunately my nails didn't last 10 days because I had to take them off. I goofed and used too many oil products which ended up getting into the micro creases and that somehow ruined the glue so the nails started to detach and look unnatural. My advice to anyone reading this, DON'T use oil while you're wearing nail strips. By that I mean actual oil, not products that contain some small oil percentage like lotions or hand creams. Since it's winter I use a shower oil in the shower, jasmine body oil afterwards and then argan oil for the hair. So yep, that was clearly too much oil for those poor strips and that was totally my own fault.

The verdict: Aside from the awful chemical stench, these strips are a fun way to accessorize your look. Each pattern is gorgeous, they all look very unique and make you stand out.
Martha H.
Upon opening the package, I noticed a very strong plastic smell. This smell faded in seconds but it was very harsh and unpleasant. (I'm guessing this was the adhesive.)

Applying the strips couldn't be easier; just select the strip that fits your nail, press on and fold over the end of the nail, then use the file to file off the excess. You can do each nail in a matter of seconds. Once the strips are on, you're done; there's no need to apply a topcoat. If you move quickly, you can literally have your mani done and be ready to walk out the door in less than five minutes.

The wear with these strips is impressive. I kill, and by kill I mean demolish, my manicures. These strips lasted through a solid four days of wear, including three nights at work, with no chipping and almost no tip wear. If you're not horribly hard on your nails (as I am), I don't think it would be unreasonable to expect these to last a full week without visible damage.

Honestly, though, I really didn't care for the design, which is why I took the strips off after only a few days. The 3D blingy black strips and gold fishnet design were just too much for me. I could see wearing these for a girls-only weekend in Vegas, but not for everyday activities.

However, design issues aside, things were still cool until I removed the strips. Kiss isn't lying when they say you can peel the stickers right off without using remover; mine came off just fine. They do leave some adhesive behind which is easily removed with polish remover. Afterward, however--my nails are TRASHED. They're dry, peeling, and splitting. I have two nails that tore off completely at the tips. I know my nails are not at their healthiest in the winter, but they're not in such bad shape that they should be tearing off and peeling like this. I guess the adhesive was very damaging to the nail beds. I've trimmed them all down to nubbins now and applied a thick layer of repairing base coat to try to strengthen them.
Ieesha H.
IS kiss nail dress worth the money?
Michelle M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am scared to try them on, will they be hard to come off?
Lauren G.
Kansas City, MO
Do the press on decals actually fit the nail well? I've used the Sally Hansen nail strips before and find that they aren't THAT great of a match and sometimes bubble a little when putitng them on.
Heather M.
Has anyone else had an issue with the nails being "too small" to fit?
Taylor B.
tabernacle, NJ
Does any one else have trouble actually keeping these on their nails?