BY KISS #11 in Nail Art

New. Nail Artist Paint & Stencils. 3X Color. Nail Art Paint. Includes 10 Stencils. Contains a Precision Control Brush. Beach Purple Color. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Kendall K.
Indiana
Review for: Kiss Nail Artist Manicure Design Kit, 1 ea more...
So I have these and wasn’t impressed. The stencils were kind of difficult to use. I tried using them and the paint went on in one big nasty mess. I say save your money and get some nail stickers instead. Or at least stencils that are better quality.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Review for: Nail Artist Mani Kit Dali, Paint & Stencil Kit 1 kit more...
I absolutely love these Kiss Nail Artist Paint & Stencil’s. They come in a variety of shades and are super easy to use! Check out my #minimalistnails #influenster #voxbox
erica c.
DuBois
I really like this set! I have it in white, sparkle and black. The brushes are really skinny. Makes it easy to get perfect lines and designs. It does dry out really quickly on the brush then it gets tacky :/
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Review for: Kiss Nail Artist Manicure Design Kit, 1 ea more...
I love these little guys so cute and easy to apply packaging is great only this with this color wish they put a white color in it instead of the yellow one other then that I love them I highly recommend it !
Dayrie M.
brooklyn , NY
What i like about this nail polish is that its a natural between pink color, its looks good!. And yeah i will recommended Kiss Nail Artist Paint & Stencil
c c.
Recently purchased this in the black, white and silver kit and using it hand drew designs on my natural nails as you can see in the pics attached. Top coat used in the pics is revlon colorstay gel envy diamond top coat just fyi.. I really like this kit, rich color and slim applicator brushes really spark my creativity. I also added two kiss nail decals on the ring fingers from a separate nail art kit. Kiss Nail Artist Paint & Stencil
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Review for: Nail Artist Paint & Stencil Kit 1 kit more...
Kiss is one of my favorite brands when it comes to nails. They have such a wide variety of products to make your nails look amazing. You can find their products at just about any store that sells nail products. Their products are also cheap and great quality. Kiss is a brand I love, use, and trust. Their nail arts are amazing too! I think everyone should have nail art polish, especially if you are a nail art lover. These are great quality and I highly recommend them!
Karenmarie M.
Review for: Kiss Nail Artist Manicure Design Kit, 1 ea more...
I absolutely love Kiss products. These particular nail art bottles are amazing. I have done nails for over 20 years and I prefer these products over any other. The polish lasts a long time without clumping or drying up. It's the first product I don't need to add nail polish remover to thin out the paint. The brushes are the perfect size to do thin wispy nail designs.
Fawzia E.
This is a lot messier and more difficult than you think it's going to be. The stencils stick to you're nail so the often rip when you take them off or mess up the design. It's okay for like French tip.
Rustina G.
Wauseon, OH
Review for: Kiss Nail Artist Manicure Design Kit, 1 ea more...
I received these free for unlocking a Rose VoxBox badge.
I also received an Kiss Nail Impress Manicure set with it.
This came with stencils. I tried a couple of different ways to put the image on. I would leave the stencil on until the paint dried, that almost took the stencil right off. Also, I tried taking it off right away after I put the paint on. That seemed to work the best, however, it did not leave much of an imprint. So I attempted to trace the design. Not bad for one hand but I am right handed, so when I tried to paint with my left it was a little harder. These take time and patience and you definitely need to let the design dry before you attempt to do anything.

The colors that came in mine was neon yellow, orange and a pretty sparkly one. I wasn't too keen on them at first but it went very well with my Hot pink Impress Nails from Kiss.

All in all, this product gets a B, because it takes a little practice before you can do it quite right and the Stencils didn't work like I wanted them to. I ended up free handing the rest of the nails I wanted to have decoration on them. Which wasn't hard for me, I paint mine regularly/ have looked up easy designs that achieve "Superior Cuteness"!
Jennifer M.
Columbia, MO
Which color set/combination do you prefer?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
How do you use these?
Gisell  D.
Are these nail stripers any good?
Rustina G.
Wauseon, OH
Has anyone figured out how to use the stencils where they actually work? TIPS?!?!?
Karlie G.
marquette, MI
What are some of your favorite designs to create on nails ?