Kiss Nail Artist Paint & Stencil

New. Nail Artist Paint & Stencils. 3X Color. Nail Art Paint. Includes 10 Stencils. Contains a Precision Control Brush. Beach Purple Color.

How well does this work?
Where can you find this product?
Start your review of Kiss Nail Artist Paint & Stencil!
vilvoorde
the nail polish in the flacon is not bad. you can draw some fine lines, and go bigger and bigger. just wish that tool was a little shorter what o you could be preciser. the stencils in the kit are not that great. it's hard to work with and get a clean finish.
jurancon
When something becomes ubiquitous, it tends to lose its uniqueness and complexity. I believe this is some sort of
Toronto
I bought this product for about $8 at Walmart. The packaging is good because there's a sticker to tell you if anyone has tested or sampled. I found the stencils to be pretty useless. They're so small and don't stay secure at all. Reusable my butt! They're a waste. The stripers are good. As many others have noted, the glitter striper is awesome. If you try to make a thick dot, even after waiting an hour or more, it'll smear and leave a hole in your base color. It makes a great condensed sparkle lines though. The brushes are a little thick for striper brushes. Sometimes my other striper brushes bend and need cleaning, but that hasn't happened with these brushes. I noticed that when I use the striper to do designs on every nail, they get a little stringy and sticky. I'm pretty quick with my designs, so I don't think this should happen. The polish does go on thick, giving dimension to any design you apply, which isn't something i want in a striper. My kid is mildly sensitive to smells and said is was the stinkiest polish ever. I smelled a little something, but it didn't bother me. For $6, you can choose three different Salon Perfect stripers right beside the Kiss kit. That's less than half the price and you get to pick your own colors. As a kit, I am dissatisfied with this product. It's not a total waste, but I still wish I hadn't bought it. I'd recommend a friend save her money and buy a different brand.
Two Harbors, MN
These little nail polishes are good! Sometimes you do need to let them age a bit before using them for nail art, as they can be too translucent, or too thin/watery at first. Try each color and see. If they get too thick, there is a nail polish thinner that you can buy at places like Ulta or Amazon. This has saved many of my colors from just being tossed. Last time I bought it, it was around $10 and only a few drops are needed to revive a dying bottle of nail polish. This stuff pays for itself...and how many times have you almost held a funeral for a favorite color that thickened up beyond a usable texture before the bottle was empty? Not anymore :) Sorry for that side note. Another nice thing about these nail polishes is that you can also clean off the brushes and use them for other colors you have that might not have the dainty brushes that come in these bottles. Whoop!
Ash, NC
I love these. My mom always has me to do her toe nails and I have to get red, black and white paint like this to do them cause she always wants me to make her toes look like ladybugs. And I love using stencils on my nails and toes to make looks that no one else has. My mom and aunt love for me to do their toenails, and I use to keep a 3 yr old little Girl and she loved for me to do her nails and toe nails and everyone at her daycare was asking her mom who does her nails. She always went home with a different look on her nails every time she would stay with me. I would even match them for different holidays or if she had anything special at daycare going on. Doing nails has always been a passion of mine. Unfortunately my nails have always been thin, I do grow them out but they only get so long and start breaking. But they are pretty till they break. Lol.
Fayetteville, PA
I received a set of this for Christmas one year, and was pretty excited to use it.  The excitement faded quickly when I used it for the first time.  The stencils can be used once, if that.  They don't stay in place and leak all over the edges.  Stars look like blobs with an occasional pointed edge and hearts look badly broken.  Even when you are super careful and use minimal polish it just doesn't work.  Then, if you do use one successfully, it's pretty much ruined by it bending and getting caked on polish.  You can't simply remove the polish, it damages the stencil.

I gave it two stars instead of one because the polish is still very usable.  The brush is long and fine pointed, so you can free-style designs like polka dots or lines easily.

Howard Beach, NY
These kits are fun to use. Each bottle has a striping brush inside so you can paint details and fine lines, and the stencils are stickers you can apply to your nail, fill in, and peel off to get a more detailed pattern. The polishes tend to dry on the brush rather quickly, which makes it thicker and harder to paint thin lines with each nail you finish. I recommend using a polish thinner to keep things looking more precise. You might also consider trimming down the brush by a few hairs to get even thinner lines. But this is a great starter kit for a beginner nail artist.
Owens Cross roads , AL
I love to draw on my nails! I have rhinestones, glitter and paint. It's a way to express yourself, this way is so fun! With these you can just pull the top from the bottle and start drawing! Anything you can do, it's always been arts and crafts time for me!! I recommend these to everyone!
For some reason everytime I've tried using the stencils they have always bled through ruining the shape of the stencils design. I've tried so many times to press harder and make sure it was completely against the nail but it never seems to come out looking how it should
Buffalo, MO
I have every color of these made! I love them! If you do your own nails and want to try painting designs on your nails this is perfect! Every easy to use the brush is perfect for detail work! You can also use the stencils and those work great also! Definitely recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...