BY KISS #90 in Nail Art

Bring the Salon & Creativity Home! Embellish Your Manicure & Pedicure. Use on Natural or Artificial Nails. Fine Tip - Precise Control for Micro-Designs. Includes: 2 Fine Art Pens 2.78 ml 2.70g. see more...

• "The color is uneven and fades as soon as you put a top coat on." in 1 review
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Got this as a gift I like them there ok easy to use and apply packaging good too I used it maybe like 3 times I liked them I think they got it from cvs drug store
Nikole M.
Appleton, WI
My daughter got these in a goody bag at a birthday party recently and was super excited to try them out! I on the other hand was a little Leary and skeptical as they seemed like they weren't really meant for children. They ended being messy and very hard to remove from nails, skin,and anywhere else it ended up. I would not not buy these nor recommend them.
Jasmine M.
This was not as good as I thought it would be. It was poor and you could hardly make out the color when using on your nail. It came out super watery and had to be caked/layered on several times to get the desired affect. It was not a good experience for me and I would not buy or recommend this product ever. The color doesn't even last a full day.
Amie W.
Hampshire, IL
I got these in a package from my mom (she works at walgreens and bought a lot of the clearanced nail things for me). Anyway, I tried them and was not impressed with the quality. It is like drawing on your nail with a marker. I ended up giving them to a little girl I baby'sat over the summer. . . I guess for what it is worth... she loved to use them on her nails.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
This is a great idea but this is a lot harder to work with than actual nail polish and then up gel pens for your nose I will repurchase consumed to make me change my mind I'm liking them but for right now
Michele B.
Bought these as I'm hopeless with those long fine design brushes and anyone can use a pen. they write very uneven pigment wise. you can make great polka dots with them but that's about it.
Ruthann L.
Hyattsville, MD
This product made by kiss design the nail prefix if you have a daughter between the ages 5-9 this is product to buy you should try it my cousin did and she love it :)
Trisha F.
San Leandro, CA
The white is pretty useless. The black is about the same as any marker. You would be better off with a Sharpie.
samantha R.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought a white one to do french tips with had it for a week loved it but they dry out very fast!
Alice E.
Really thick. Still nice to have around to play around with nail art. Great for beginners.
lokansha b.
rohtak
Is it for maincure?
Ruthann L.
Hyattsville, MD
Where is this company located?