BY KISS #3 in Nail Art

3D Tip & Toe Art. Nail art in a variety of shapes & designs - the perfect addition to any manicure or pedicure. Flexible 3D stickers creates a beautiful look for your manicure or pedicure - now in a multi-pack. Quick & easy to apply - Stays put for days. 200 Stickers Create your own personalized manicure & pedicure with a variety pack of nail art! . see more...

• How well to these stick to the nail? would they last two ...1 Answers
  • How well to these stick to the nail? would they last a w...7 Answers
  • How week do these really stay on your toes? Do they not c...2 Answers
Kiss Nail Artist 3D Tip & Toe Art
  • "I love this befor I was a nail tech I use this on my toes n hands al the time like u dnt even know I love these stickers and u put a nice shield of top coat the stickers would last more than2weeks so tha deff a plus " in 5 reviews
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I love to add these little accents or whatever you would like to call them to my manicure or pedicure. It's super easy and very fast and they come out looking super cute I always end up getting compliments. I think as long as you use them correctly or I shouldn't say correctly there's no such thing as using them correctly, but using them in moderation they look delicate and pretty. You definitely don't want to use an entire package in one manicure! One sheet should last you several! In fact I have several different kinds that I have had for a very long time I should probably go through them and get rid of some of the older ones! But anyways back to the subject... it completely depends on how you use them they can look tacky and overwhelming or they can look delicate classy and there is a big difference between the two! I like to just use one decal usually on one possibly two nails on each hand and or each foot and they really do add a personal touch that is very pretty but not too much. As far as how long they last, I'm going to have to say it depends. It depends on how they are applied if you apply them to wet polish and put a few coats of top coat on top they should last a decent amount of time. If you just throw them on top of a dry manicure they're going to peel off they are stickers after all! Most of the time I'll use the 3D ones or semi 3D I should say and I'll put a tiny tiny microscopic amount of nail glue right where I'm going to apply to decal using a toothpick and then go over top with two coats of a gel base top coat and my last as long as my manicure pedicure last usually. So I'm going to say four stars reason being it depends on how you use them and how many of them you use.
Yesenia D.
E Liverpool, OH
Every time I wanted something cute on my toes these decals are my go to when i can create the look myself. They stay on. Easy to apply and just simple add a base coat over it. I’d definitely buy these again.
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
These are cute. They're not pricey & they tend to last long. Pros are they last long & are cute. Easy to apply. The cons are they won't come off when it's time to remove it. You have to sit there and buff it off. But if you want to keep them on for a while I would say it's worth it but not for someone that wants them on for only a day.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Love them !
So cute easy to use and apply I like so much more then
Other brands because there much more easy to use and apply there a good value to makes any mani or pedi look great I highly recommend
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
This product is fun to play with when you want to try out nail art. It’s also great for young girls as well. They stay on fairly well but f you put them on and then cover them with a clear coat of nail polish. By themselves they will end up peeling off quickly.
Shug h.
If you’re extra, you need this kit in your life. It has every design and color you would be in the mood for. Instead of going to a salon this is much more affordable! :D love this
Heather S.
Basye
I love These Kiss Nail Art! I have  been buying these since I was little girl in the 90's and even till this day I buy these products. They are so easy to apply and so easy to take off and I love they look . It looks like you got your nails professionally done
Callista V.
West Plains
Absolutely love these, I NEVER do my nails without them, sometimes people even think I’ve had my nails done in a salon! Kiss Nail Artist 3D Tip & Toe Art
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Kiss is one of my favorite brands when it comes to nails. They have such
a wide variety of products to make your nails look amazing. You can
find their products at just about any store that sells nail products.
Their products are also cheap and great quality. Kiss is a brand I love,
use, and trust. Their nail arts are amazing too! I think everyone
should have nail art stickers, especially if you are a nail art lover.
These are great quality and I highly recommend them!
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
This product is great to freshen up your pedicure between salon/spa visits. Simply just apply a bast coat & stick away. I always had fun play with stickers as a kid! The price is right on these so have a lil' fun & add some #bling to your life! I will be keeping these in stock!
Rosa M.
I like to do my daughters nails and add nail art. Are these lasting or do they come off pretty easily?
Courtney M.
Fayetteville, AR
Are these stickers (so almost flat)? Or do they stick up quite a bit?
Bobbie S.
How well to these stick to the nail? would they last a week?
Cynthia  G.
Do these nail stickers come off easy from the sticker sheet?
Paula-Grace B.
Clearfield, UT
How do you keep the stickers from peeling off? I've painted a clear finish coat over it, but it still peels after 2 days.