Kiss Nail Artist 3D Stickers

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiss Nail Artist 3D Stickers!
How would you rate this product?
4 days agoSpokane, WA
Whenever I paint my nails at home I can’t resist adding some kind of touch to make it look professional so these are perfect for that. They’re easy to use, I use tweezers to apply, and they’re long lasting!
2 months agoJesup, GA
I like the idea of stickers n such to do at home, I feel that nail salons in some places are overrated and it sucks because as they are intelligent about nails they lack the actual creative ability. I had a lady tell me she cant make a heart on my nail she tried was o.k. but, happens more than anyone thinks. If I got to a nail salon I'd like a hand rub down, massage, cuticle, the works basically. I dont do my nails at home I dont even often buy nail polish. I'd like to buy, last time I bought some it chipped In 3 days.. no base coat no tip coat guess that is normal.
2 months agoNarrows
I enjoy using nail stickers by kiss. You can have a cute design with out paying alot. Ive used these for a very long time and will continue to use them. They are very simple to apply and use. And the only improvement is them to lay down better. Would recommend to others And have recommended them
2 months agoNorth Oaks, MN
I’ve been using nail art by Kiss since I was little. Not so much anymore considering I’m a little too old for that, but every once in a while it can be so fun. Make sure to apply two top coats over these or they will come off which is why I gave 4 stars. These are cheap and they have a lot of different styles. If you are looking for nail art, Kiss is the way to go.
3 months agoLake placid, FL
I did put a top clear coat on after placing the decal on my nail just to make sure it stayed on & it did! When doing my own nails in between getting a manicure I like them to look like they were professionally done! I would buy this product again!
2 months agoOlive Hill, KY
I love using these nail art stickers from KISS in the comfort of my home.  If you get good enough at the placement the accents can help you achieve a salon look, at a huge fraction of the cost. If you worry about it being too much. Just do one nail on each hand as an accent nail.
19 days agoWaconia, MN
Cute designs but so hard to get them to stick on nails, I love the extra detail they add to manicures and pedicures. Some of he designs are a bit kid like. Also I think they went up in price. Nail stickers should be cheap!
a month ago
These are really easy to use and they last forever. It's actually pretty tough to get them off. Just paint your nails whatever color you want, then add your stickers, and too with a clear coat and you're good to go!
3 months agoCovert, MI
Love these stickers, I am not a good nail artist I do simple lines or dots but with these stickers you can make your manicure look fancier and better looking than if you painted it on your own. Would recommend
2 months agoSplendora , TX
Sometimes you just need an extra POP to your nails right?!Even if your using plain ole top coat,add a lovely 3D sticker and you’ve gone from dull to doll in no time flat without breaking the bank!