Kiss My Face Whitening Anticavity Fluoride Natural Toothpaste Gel with Xylitol, Cool Mint, 4.5 oz

BY KISS MY FACE

Breath Blasting Freshness Prevent Cavities 1 Removes Plaque 4 Whitens Teeth 3 Prevent Tartar Build-Up Hey Kissers, give us a smile! Welcome to the shockingly great taste, and fresh breath blasting toothpastes of Kiss My Face. Your mouth will thank you for using this amazingly effective combination of natural ingredients and Antioxidant Defenders. Wait, there s more to smile about. we practice good hygiene at the planet level too, and have always been cruelty-free. One Kiss is all it takes. start Kissing today. br -Bob Steve, Founders Chief Brushers Help keep your mouth healthy and feeling fresh with nature s most trusted ingredients: Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera, Iceland Moss, Xylitol, Silica, Peppermint. No SLS. No artificial colors. No artificial flavors. No artificial sweeteners. No animal ingredients. No animal testing. see more...

Samantha M.
Windermere
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste tastes amazing! It keeps my teeth clean and protected without the use of any harsh or harmful additives. I feel good about using this toothpaste and don’t worry about potential hazardous ingredients. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for natural toothpaste options.
Jess U.
Springfield, MO
This wasn’t my favorite toothpaste. It didn’t foam much and I didn’t care for the taste. I also didn’t seem much difference as far as whitening my teeth. It was a good value for the price, though, and my best friend loves it.
Wing D.
Liverpool, NY
Love this toothpaste. It's one of my favorites. It leaves your mouth feeling so clean and minty. It's got a perfect amount of mintiness. I love that it's all natural too obviously! Super refreshing to use this in the morning. Something I'll always repurchase!
Tara F.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the texture and the smell, it works well and I would use it again! Also being natural is a bonus!
Alexis |.
ingersoll
Since I am very there are very few tooth paste I can use. Kiss my face toothpaste is vegan and it works and smells very good!

back